SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 70 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 64 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Crazylady29 Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:55 am

Doggoneit wrote:@11minny valid point.  It was , my impression when HA said there were 3 people in that story, HB,HA and MP. IMO that was what was implied.

You are right about Barb.  That is horrific.  However, all of the eye rolls could have been edited in as well.  Ashley I said in her podcast after WTA that Tammy was so kind and that she was not giving her all of those eye rolls as we saw.  TPTB were a little creative there.
Don't condone one ounce of what was shown to Madison.  I can not imagine how either of them, PW and MP feel this morning!  I hope they can all heel.

The assumption I do make is that there is more to the story whether it be TPTB manipulation or valid concerns.  No excuse for what was shown or heard last night.
Unless there is a lot of communication, forgiveness and grace this could be a disaster for all.

Her reaction last night def not edited as it was live.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:15 am

Oh boy... I think the show is actually just starting!

I think I know why CH and LZ threw Madi under the bus. CH has become buddy-buddy with mom and family. As has many of the members of production. The woman is a major b*tch (yes I said it) and could cause way more problems. TPTB love messy and she's not against being in the middle of it. And, believe it or not, I think the reason why Kelley was there last night was because mom requested it. She hopes to see Kelley in person while she is in town...

As for Hannah Ann, I'm still not buying the story she is trying to sell. According to reddit, those who have listened to the BHH podcast, said that Hannah Ann said they break up was in late January. I still don't buy it. That scar on his face would have had lots of time to heal between mid-November and late January. It still looked rather "fresh" in that breakup. Case in point, look at photo on IG of him and Nick on February 12. Another case in point.. photo on IG dated 2/1. Photo of his family on Jan 25 on IG. Then there is a video on his IG from 1/1. None of these photos (which are not publication photos where makeup would be overly applied) show a scar like the one in the break up video.

Hannah Ann is being a good bearer of TPTB's narrative. She's earned that queen of BIP spot for sure.

I really hope that Madi's mom was there in LA for her and Peter last night because I'm sure no one from the show was there for them and we know his mom wouldn't be. I really hope that this was a wake-up call for Peter whether he and Madi work out or not. His family does not have his best interests at heart and baby brother is now in the crosshairs of mom. Unfortunately, I believe he is still drinking the kool-aid.

Such a sad situation for all three of them, Peter, Madi, and Hannah Ann.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:16 am

Peter has said in interviews he only told one girl he loved them. So I know he told Hannah Ann when he proposed, he said it 3 times in a row! Was he truthful? Did we ever see him say it to Madison?, I know he said it in the moments interviews but I don't recall seeing him say it to her.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:17 am

Luvstruck wrote:Peter has said in interviews he only told one girl he loved them. So I know he told Hannah Ann when he proposed, he said it 3 times in a row! Was he truthful? Did we ever see him say it to Madison?, I know he said it in the moments interviews but I don't recall seeing him say it to her.

We only see what the show lets us see. So, I can't answer that one.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:14 pm

Doggoneit wrote:I do not condone the attitude that was aired tonight. But, without a doubt there is a lot more to this story.  For all 3 members of his family to feel this way, there are some missing elements that we do not understand.  Seemingly this has been the sentiment with Chris Harison all along (as per interviews post) as well.  I am in support of all 3 of those young people...individually and not together.  Last night showed how messed up people can get when they are susceptible to manipulation.  IMO Barb as well.
This relationship has no chance. IMO

Also, Becca said on her IG story that she flew to LA because they were supposed to have Peter and Madi on the podcast.  They did not show.  (I am sure they were too shook to talk after the AFR).  They had HA.  Will air today.

I certainly wish them the best, but to find out that he needed to- AFTER PROPOSING TO HA- reach out to HB is astonishing!!!!!

I suspect it was more to do with how to handle breaking up with the person he picked. She could offer him advice on how to navigate tptb and the media sh*t storm that he knew would be coming. I don't think there are any lingering feelings there...on either side...but, she is someone who has been in his shoes and could offer advice.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:56 pm

Sprite wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:I do not condone the attitude that was aired tonight. But, without a doubt there is a lot more to this story.  For all 3 members of his family to feel this way, there are some missing elements that we do not understand.  Seemingly this has been the sentiment with Chris Harison all along (as per interviews post) as well.  I am in support of all 3 of those young people...individually and not together.  Last night showed how messed up people can get when they are susceptible to manipulation.  IMO Barb as well.
This relationship has no chance. IMO

Also, Becca said on her IG story that she flew to LA because they were supposed to have Peter and Madi on the podcast.  They did not show.  (I am sure they were too shook to talk after the AFR).  They had HA.  Will air today.

I certainly wish them the best, but to find out that he needed to- AFTER PROPOSING TO HA- reach out to HB is astonishing!!!!!

I suspect it was more to do with how to handle breaking up with the person he picked. She could offer him advice on how to navigate tptb and the media sh*t storm that he knew would be coming. I don't think there are any lingering feelings there...on either side...but, she is someone who has been in his shoes and could offer advice.

I totally agree, more then likely that's exactly why he reached out to her.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:17 pm

https://people.com/tv/madison-prewett-dad-speaks-out-after-dramatic-bachelor-finale/

Madison Prewett's Dad Speaks Out After  Dramatic Bachelor Finale: 'Proud Is an Understatement'
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:43 pm

Ok I have to mention it.... anyone noticed barb wore black as she was going on her son’s funeral?

This woman needs therapy. I cannot still today believe what she said and how manipulative and mean she is

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:51 pm

@HavaDrPepper So sad this morning, and know how Peter and Madison must feel soooooo distressed today! As for HA, this doesn’t even match up with what they said on their encounter which was about A MONTH after, not in late January...
IMO she is trying to get more pity for herself and her story. It’s clear that it was WAY over when CH played golf with Peter in mid December...
That just proves at what point she has been playing into the narrative that is set up by TPTB. Someone who is untruthful  will always get caught on timeline details, there are too many lies to remember. This doesn’t add up to the SM and other dates we have tracked. 
Right from the start, I saw a very calculated and driven girl who one goal in mind, and she got it...in spades. Mission accomplished. 
She didn’t look broken hearted as much as humiliated and angry to have been duped into an engagement. BUT she is taking ZERO responsibility IMO for her own doubts and intuition and asking the proper questions BEFORE saying YES to Peter. They were both swayed big time by TPTB who were ADAMANT to have that darn ending, and neither had the guts to say no. 
It’s a mess all around and only very malicious people can feel good about manufacturing such damaging scenarios, for the sake of Freaking ratings. 
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:19 pm

@Astrobach

clapping!

I think CH is going to get caught in the timeline delusion as well. I documented some things yesterday he said in an interview taped in early January and what he said that could be documented on HIS IG PAGE. IMO that doesn't add up at all to the timeline he is trying to sell.

I still say the breakup happened in December and the sit down with Madison was to document the fact that TPTB's let them see each other when they were already in contact. Maybe Peter didn't go about it the right way and got in touch with her before he broke it off with Hannah (like Arie) but all the sleuthing done here do not add up with the story they are telling.

It just disgusts me.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:22 pm

Didn't one of them mention the last month had been hard in the breakup scene? That clearly puts the breakup in the middle end of December.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:23 pm

@HavaDrPepper thanks for digging out the facts with our sleuthing timeline! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 70 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 64 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton