SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 70 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 49 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:08 am

@butterflylove Before I listened to the podcast I read posts that felt Nick said HS was the F1 and Nick didn't like Madi. My initial thought was Nick, as we know has been around, maybe he's trying to steer the narrative away from the real ending. Bringing my post over for orginal thoughts.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5494p504-bachelor-24-peter-weber-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers-3

GuardianAngel wrote:Nick IMHO is  smart guy and has had many well known people on his podcast. I didn't listen to it, but if he's projecting an image that he doesn't care for Madi, IMHO it may be his way of steering viewers away from speculating she's the F1.

ETA: I kept fast forwarding to find the part of the convo where her starts talking about Madi. Around 46.00 Nick does not hate her by any means, just wanted to bring out that fact.  He listed a lot of good qualities of Madi. He hasn't seen much of her compared to HA. He likes what he sees between Peter and HA, if he had to guess it would be HA, he has seen most layers from her, then "and I think you end up with Madison" 50:50 " I'm mean no...."

Peter "Freudian slip there eh".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA5TbgQzcSE

If Madi was not his F1, Freudian slip would IMHO not be the natural response, it would have been just a laugh. Peter was very happy talking about Madi.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Emeralds Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@butterflylove Before I listened to the podcast I read posts that felt Nick said HS was the F1 and Nick didn't like Madi. My initial thought was Nick, as we know has been around, maybe he's trying to steer the narrative away from the real ending. Bringing my post over for orginal thoughts.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5494p504-bachelor-24-peter-weber-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers-3

GuardianAngel wrote:Nick IMHO is  smart guy and has had many well known people on his podcast. I didn't listen to it, but if he's projecting an image that he doesn't care for Madi, IMHO it may be his way of steering viewers away from speculating she's the F1.

ETA: I kept fast forwarding to find the part of the convo where her starts talking about Madi. Around 46.00 Nick does not hate her by any means, just wanted to bring out that fact.  He listed a lot of good qualities of Madi. He hasn't seen much of her compared to HA. He likes what he sees between Peter and HA, if he had to guess it would be HA, he has seen most layers from her, then "and I think you end up with Madison" 50:50 " I'm mean no...."

If Madi was not his F1, Freudian slip would IMHO not be the natural response, it would have been just a laugh. Peter was very happy talking about Madi.

I think you're right, GA. My read was that Nick bringing up the 'genuine and real' thing just before he started talking about Madi's lack of spirit knocked Peter off his game & he slipped into protective boyfriend mode. Then the Freudian slip comment happened. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698 I've watched a number of Peter's interviews and that whole exchange was not his usual easygoing demeanor. JMO

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:41 am

Emeralds wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@butterflylove Before I listened to the podcast I read posts that felt Nick said HS was the F1 and Nick didn't like Madi. My initial thought was Nick, as we know has been around, maybe he's trying to steer the narrative away from the real ending. Bringing my post over for orginal thoughts.

I think you're right, GA. My read was that Nick bringing up the 'genuine and real' thing just before he started talking about Madi's lack of spirit knocked Peter off his game & he slipped into protective boyfriend mode. Then the Freudian slip comment happened. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698 I've watched a number of Peter's interviews and that whole exchange was not his usual easygoing demeanor. JMO

Nick's whole conversation about Madi put me off - but maybe that's my bias towards not being a Nick fan. He kept comparing her to Hannah Ann, and I was just left with the bitter taste in my mouth of Nick just knowing he wouldn't stand a chance in hell with Madi and as a result has to nitpick everything about her and claim she doesn't have any mess to her and he wants mess.

But yes, I definitely see your point of Peter slipping into protective boyfriend mode.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:26 am

Jolena wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:People who golf don't share golf bags, just like people who bowl don't share bowling shoes or bowling balls.

I don't care if you live in the same house. It's just not something that's normal, speaking from experience on both golfing and bowling.

I don't think Madi had nearly enough air time, or bachelorette edit for her to be the next ette. IMHO they know who they are thinking or wanting, and I don't think it's her. I could be totally wrong, but I would have expected and noticed a more ette editing gravitating to her all season if that's who they wanted.

No spoiler edit to me, isn't about a break up, I think it's just about they don't want the ending spoiled for a dramatic ending but they are together.

They've probably looked back to see what caused spoilers, RS aside, the contestants themselves with their phones on SHV's was perfect for us sleuthers since we picked up so many clues and were able to match up so many items that put the lead and F1 on a SHV which explains the lack of SM.

Unless The Sun UK is holding back on more pic's, I don't think we'll know until the end unless there is a slip up somewhere along the way. Peter already did IMHO during Nick's podcast when Nick during the whole podcast felt HS was the F1 and in closing said "Madison" then corrected himself, to which Peter replied Freudian slip?

They edited her for F1 but i think the response from the viewers about Madison has been very positive and if her and Peter broke up in the last few weeks you still don't think they would jump on her to be ette?  I hope your right and Madison and Peter are together because IMO she is good for him and I think he'll respect and treat her like a princess once they are in a committed relationship. ( I get that from him, that he would be a really good boyfriend with the right person.) jmo

Do we know if Peter has had any serious long term relationships? Merissa dated him years ago for 5 months but said it was casual and I think he had a 3 year relationship but Peter said it was on and off. The woman he broke up with before HB’s season was 5 months long distance although he did want to move in with her. She wasn’t willing to move though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:07 am

gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:People who golf don't share golf bags, just like people who bowl don't share bowling shoes or bowling balls.

I don't care if you live in the same house. It's just not something that's normal, speaking from experience on both golfing and bowling.

I don't think Madi had nearly enough air time, or bachelorette edit for her to be the next ette. IMHO they know who they are thinking or wanting, and I don't think it's her. I could be totally wrong, but I would have expected and noticed a more ette editing gravitating to her all season if that's who they wanted.

No spoiler edit to me, isn't about a break up, I think it's just about they don't want the ending spoiled for a dramatic ending but they are together.

They've probably looked back to see what caused spoilers, RS aside, the contestants themselves with their phones on SHV's was perfect for us sleuthers since we picked up so many clues and were able to match up so many items that put the lead and F1 on a SHV which explains the lack of SM.

Unless The Sun UK is holding back on more pic's, I don't think we'll know until the end unless there is a slip up somewhere along the way. Peter already did IMHO during Nick's podcast when Nick during the whole podcast felt HS was the F1 and in closing said "Madison" then corrected himself, to which Peter replied Freudian slip?

They edited her for F1 but i think the response from the viewers about Madison has been very positive and if her and Peter broke up in the last few weeks you still don't think they would jump on her to be ette?  I hope your right and Madison and Peter are together because IMO she is good for him and I think he'll respect and treat her like a princess once they are in a committed relationship. ( I get that from him, that he would be a really good boyfriend with the right person.) jmo

Do we know if Peter has had any serious long term relationships? Merissa dated him years ago for 5 months but said it was casual and I think he had a 3 year relationship but Peter said it was on and off. The woman he broke up with before HB’s season was 5 months long distance although he did want to move in with her. She wasn’t willing to move though.

I heard him in one of the interviews he did in the beginning and he said he was very shy in High school and didn't have a girlfriend and he's only had 2 girlfriends then Hannah Brown on the show. This is why I can't understand why he's called a horn dog and a player, same was said about Tyler who also only had 1 girlfriend. IMO someone like Blake is what could be called a player. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:30 am

Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I heard him in one of the interviews he did in the beginning and he said he was very shy in High school and didn't have a girlfriend and he's only had 2 girlfriends then Hannah Brown on the show. This is why I can't understand why he's called a horn dog and a player, same was said about Tyler who also only had 1 girlfriend.  IMO someone like Blake is what could be called a player. jmo

JMO because a lot of men will say things like that, but then there's a whole lot of women out there that they've dated that definitely considered themselves on girlfriend-boyfriend level.
I find IME that men set a much higher bar for being "boyfriend/girlfriend" than women do and will barely notice or care that the woman they're dating is more serious than they are or has been led to believe they're more serious than he thinks they are.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:42 am

leavers wrote:
Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I heard him in one of the interviews he did in the beginning and he said he was very shy in High school and didn't have a girlfriend and he's only had 2 girlfriends then Hannah Brown on the show. This is why I can't understand why he's called a horn dog and a player, same was said about Tyler who also only had 1 girlfriend.  IMO someone like Blake is what could be called a player. jmo

JMO because a lot of men will say things like that, but then there's a whole lot of women out there that they've dated that definitely considered themselves on girlfriend-boyfriend level.
I find IME that men set a much higher bar for being "boyfriend/girlfriend" than women do and will barely notice or care that the woman they're dating is more serious than they are or has been led to believe they're more serious than he thinks they are.

I agree, but with the publicity and the popularity of this show , if Peter had skeletons in his closet of being a bad guy that played girls or was a bad boyfriend I think it would've already have come out. in fact it seems to be the opposite with his Ex that showed up on this show and only had good things to say about the type of guy/person he is. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:58 am

Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Interesting. He does come across as someone who hasn’t had long term serious relationships. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:07 am

gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Interesting. He does come across as someone who hasn’t had long term serious relationships. jmo

But he does come across to me that he was serious about this and wants to have a serious Girl friend at this point in his life. I think everyone around him (his brother & friends) have significant others and IDK but I get that vibe from him. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:32 am

I think Peter was very serious about finding someone too. I was listening to some of his interviews today and, in one, he mentioned that he wanted the women to really understand the challenges of being a pilot's wife so they each could decide if they were ok with that lifestyle so, IMO, he was thinking long-term.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:24 am

Jolena wrote:
leavers wrote:
Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I agree, but with the publicity and the popularity of this show  , if Peter had skeletons in his closet of being a bad guy that played girls or was a bad boyfriend I think it would've already have come out. in fact it seems to be the opposite with his Ex that showed up on this show and only had good things to say about the type of guy/person he is. jmo

Stuff did come out, it just gets ignored. All that stuff about Calee?
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a29413068/peter-weber-girlfriend-dating-history/

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-frontrunner-peter-webers-ex-speaks-out-he-betrayed-me-for-the-show-exclusive
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:35 am

Jolena wrote:I agree, but with the publicity and the popularity of this show  , if Peter had skeletons in his closet of being a bad guy that played girls or was a bad boyfriend I think it would've already have come out. in fact it seems to be the opposite with his Ex that showed up on this show and only had good things to say about the type of guy/person he is. jmo
Oh, but it has come out, remember...
https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-frontrunner-peter-webers-ex-speaks-out-he-betrayed-me-for-the-show-exclusive

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Peter-11
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5159p108-bachelorette-15-peter-weber-sleuthing-spoilers#1404560

It got buried because Jed was so much worse, and Peter was so pretty and innocent looking, and TPTB went to great lengths to protect their new poster boy.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 70 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 49 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton