SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:30 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Tyler is single and can date around just like Hannah and Gigi can.  It will be interesting how this all plays out.  Will be very telling imo when he is in LA later this month if there are any signs of him and Hannah hanging out or if he hangs more with Gigi or some other girl.

He is no different than the other guys on the show.  They all wanted fame and he got it imo
Exactly, he is free to do as he pleases, it’s the PR potion that some of us want him to manage so he controls the SM narrative versus the media controlling it for him. I think he needs a good PR firm to help with his now popularity especially if he wants to continue with advancing / promoting ABC Tours, I think he will figure out how to maneuver the PR game soon enough, jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:30 pm

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I'm going to just leave this here.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7322789/Tyler-Cameron-goes-date-Gigi-Hadid-Soho-House.html

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:30 pm

@appiah01 I don’t understand why Tyler dating will hurt his financial future? He’s the F2 not F1 ? Lol

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:32 pm

mercieme wrote:I honestly think Tyler will struggle with TB so not surprised that CH is not really pushing him. But CH was insinuating that Tyler will be on for DWTS per that article IMO. Geez if Tyler gets DWTS and Hannah does not, this will be the Bette getting shafted all over again IMO.

If CH is considering Pilot Pete as the Bachelor, it probably has something to do with his performance in the windmill giggling cantstopl rofl

By the way, this isn’t the first time that CH has been fickle ... it “appeared” that CH was delighted with a possible reunion of Hannah and Tyler, but then he basically threw Tyler under the bus today with his comments about going from girl to girl .... you can’t trust anything he says!

I would hope that DWTS would not ignore Hannah and choose Tyler instead ... they would really hear from the feminists out there, and I wouldn’t blame the backlash as it would be so unfair.

All of the above just my personal opinion ....

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:33 pm

mercieme wrote:@Billysmom, Mama Cameron is not following Gigi (yet) and has not liked any of the IG posts of Tyler with her (yet) but it could very well change, who knows.

@North, Hannah said she is not ready to date anyone else but just gonna probe where things are with Tyler on one I think Jenny McCartney or the Build Series interview. I do think if Hannah gets DWTS and is partnered with Alan, I can see a good showmanship there like they pushed between Alan and Paige Vanzant a couple of seasons ago.

Thanks for the info. I really wanted both to get DWTS but now not sure. I would rather see Hannah get it but now I’m worried they will give it to Tyler because if what Chris said. I think both Tyler and Hannah will be super supportive of each other as friends. I guess I need to change my avatar. laugh out loud

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:35 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Page six says he was with Gigi until 2 a.m.

“She came out of the main entrance by Almondine bakery. He walked around to alley on the left by Smile to Go. Her car picked him up there. They then went into the garage at her apartment,” a spy told Page Six on Monday, noting they were hanging out until at least 2 am”

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/05/bachelorette-alum-tyler-cameron-spends-late-night-with-gigi-hadid/

It's evident Gigi wants him. She most likely slipped into his DM's. She most likely asked him out. She asked him back to her apartment. I bet they just talked until 2 am..... laugh out loud Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 70 3806527698 jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:36 pm

People is now reporting it hmmm : https://people.com/tv/gigi-hadid-tyler-cameron-date-reports/
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:37 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Page six says he was with Gigi until 2 a.m.

“She came out of the main entrance by Almondine bakery. He walked around to alley on the left by Smile to Go. Her car picked him up there. They then went into the garage at her apartment,” a spy told Page Six on Monday, noting they were hanging out until at least 2 am”

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/05/bachelorette-alum-tyler-cameron-spends-late-night-with-gigi-hadid/

It's evident Gigi wants him.  She most likely slipped into his DM's.  She most likely asked him out.  She asked him back to her apartment.  I bet they just talked until 2 am..... laugh out loud Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 70 3806527698    jmo

At least 2 AM. It didn’t say he left

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:39 pm

veg_out wrote:People is now reporting it  hmmm : https://people.com/tv/gigi-hadid-tyler-cameron-date-reports/
Well, Tyler is really on top of the world now, I think his days of sleeping on a futon in NYC are over Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 70 2498057887 I am just waiting for DWTS annoucments at this point to put a bow on this never ending season laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:39 pm

My friend who is obsessed with Tyler is pissed because she wanted to DM him 😂.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:41 pm

Floridian1990 wrote:My friend who is obsessed with Tyler is pissed because she wanted to DM him 😂.
She still can, he hasn’t gone official with Gigi yet that we know of laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:42 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@appiah01 I don’t understand why Tyler dating will hurt his financial future? He’s the F2 not F1 ? Lol

I suppose it depends on what his financial options are. If it's modeling, well, he's fine. But the amount he is able to do endorsements, shilling, etc. is directly proportional to his popularity. He isn't famous for a skill at this point- it's for going on the show and I think he needs to be careful to not bite the hand that feeds him so to speak. ABC/Disney doesn't play. Chris Harrison is essentially throwing him under the bus with his comments and people love to knock folks very quickly off of the pedestal which they created for them...and much of that pedestal was created due to his link to Hannah. Turning around so quickly and getting with the VS model is at least a side eye worthy look. Gigi may be great and spending time with her may make him famous but that kind of fame is fleeting in my opinion.

On another note, somewhere I can only imagine what his parents are thinking. Id' be worried. Fame is not for the fainthearted and proximity to Gigi Hadid level of fame/her world would concern me.

Last edited by appiah01 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256