SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Fri Aug 30, 2024 4:39 am

Just rumours, right? Given certain hints Joey's given (not deliberately) I'd be super surprised if he's not on
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:17 pm

@leavers Better him than Jenn.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5430

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:40 pm

Tori Spelling is a rumored contest, as well as some random lady whose been in jail. Like really? no no

Ezra who was in the troupe will be a new pro this year. Witney and Rylee will be back as pros. Peta said no as she just had a baby. Guessing Emma and Jenna will be pros.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1f49c

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 8367-910 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 I_got_13 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:39 am

Jenn is on there as well
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:43 am

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/dancing-with-the-stars-season-33-cast-113355662?fbclid=IwY2xjawFFNR5leHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHeTpBxkVfRTJWRwS5mbcPLN9Dq_5ZGzLE6B6d7mYLynw0Foy6Zo12o0mkA_aem_2V9Wm3k84r0NmG7sDnoh1Q
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:13 am

Wow, that's the cast that I can say I know of a lot of them. I've even seen Phaedra on the Traitors 2. I think I'm going to have to watch this season. I'm happy to see both Jenn and Joey but think the cast is pretty good overall.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15511

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 04, 2024 3:12 pm

Nice to see both Joey and Jenn.

Ok now I'm falling right back in not bothering to watch since they cast a scam artist???!!! Who in their right minds thought this was a good idea??? She has a long list of scamming people and behaving like a child in court wanting to wear designer clothes. She owes thousands of dollars in restitution and legal fees.

This turns my stomach that someone like her is being rewarded and worse yet there are people in the DWTS organization who are ok with that decision.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:39 pm

I’m shocked it has taken 10 seasons to get Tori Spelling on DWTS

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 06, 2024 8:46 pm

I'm happy for Tori Spelling and Jenn and Joey the others meh. Especially the scam artist like @GuardianAngel said. Like wtf!? She even has to wear an ankle monitor. no no Her poor pro his first season and he gets her who will probably be eliminated first.

Will probably just watch videos on YT and the whole episodes later on Disney+

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1f49c

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 8367-910 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 I_got_13 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Potential & Confirmed Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Billysmom
notarose
Jeepers
pikake
chasus71