SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:52 pm

Only a couple hours away until showtime. It's really bugging me that we couldn't find the FRC location! But, just wanted to say thank you to all of you that made sleuthing so fun!! Can't wait until next season to help out again!!!

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:53 pm

This new promo seems to show a house where the break up happen. Not sure if anyone can find it with only a couple hours left till showtime.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0jmdLBHff7/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:56 pm

smg2587 wrote:Another promo. I believe someone mention seeing this air on daytime tv.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0jmdLBHff7/

Break up!
This looks like LA to me

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 A4459f10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:56 pm

veg_out wrote:
moonlightonight wrote:Here is a screen shot of the chin.  I lightened the dark shadow covering the person the first few seconds of the scene.  IMO, I agree it looks like she is saying goodbye to Tyler at F2 because when she is with Peter at F3, when he gets eliminated, Peters chin has hair scruff at F3.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 2bff9010
Source: ABC promo on Twitter
Tyler appears to be wearing a light blue suit tonight with a clean shaven face; Jed, black. Based on the light on Hannah's face, it looks like it's mid-day (better pix of light above).

via GIPHY

@North screenshot

I thought that when the Lead looks like they are saying goodbye they are not actually saying goodbye. When did that change???
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:00 pm

2observe wrote:
veg_out wrote:
moonlightonight wrote:Here is a screen shot of the chin.  I lightened the dark shadow covering the person the first few seconds of the scene.  IMO, I agree it looks like she is saying goodbye to Tyler at F2 because when she is with Peter at F3, when he gets eliminated, Peters chin has hair scruff at F3.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 2bff9010
Tyler appears to be wearing a light blue suit tonight with a clean shaven face; Jed, black. Based on the light on Hannah's face, it looks like it's mid-day (better pix of light above).

via GIPHY

@North screenshot

I thought that when the Lead looks like they are saying goodbye they are not actually saying goodbye.  When did that change???

Could it be that Tyler is talking and she is listening to what he has to say?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:01 pm

@smg2587 Hmmm they’re doing frankenbytes in that promo I think. It sounds like “I love the person I got engaged to” was cut off from something else she was saying. And “I don’t know how I feel about this person” was said in a different context, I’m guessing. They are so sneaky.

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:06 pm

2observe wrote:
veg_out wrote:

via GIPHY

@North screenshot

I thought that when the Lead looks like they are saying goodbye they are not actually saying goodbye.  When did that change???

On top of that in this promo they spliced in Hannah's "not how this was supposed to go" comment from her LCD with Jed. Why not just use something she actually said to Tyler when she let him go....

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:12 pm

Ok ladies I am not a sluether like you ladies are but the the video of Tyler putting his foot on the fence his shoes are brown and seems to go up at the toe area. The shoe of the guy coming out the limo looks black and that shoe is flat at the toe area. It also seems the sunlight is bright by the door area. It might mean nothing but it is something I noticed.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:29 pm

@BlueTone I thought that too. They want us to believe she's talking about the same man.

But I just don't believe they've completely given away the ending in the promos. Clearly they wants us to think Hannah is breaking up with the man she chose but I'm not sure that's what is actually happening in the scene. We will know soon.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:32 pm

They gave us so little in the
Rooms this year. We did great with what we had but they were stingy!!

And I am sure that house is California as I said this morning.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:35 pm

nannymargie wrote:Ok ladies I am not a sluether like you ladies are but the the video of Tyler putting his foot on the fence his shoes are brown and seems to go up at the toe area.  The shoe of the guy coming out the limo looks black and that shoe is flat at the toe area.  It also seems the sunlight is bright by the door area.   It might mean nothing but it is something I noticed.
I haven't seen a promo of either man getting out of the limo? Was it today?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:46 pm

avacaroline wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Ok ladies I am not a sluether like you ladies are but the the video of Tyler putting his foot on the fence his shoes are brown and seems to go up at the toe area.  The shoe of the guy coming out the limo looks black and that shoe is flat at the toe area.  It also seems the sunlight is bright by the door area.   It might mean nothing but it is something I noticed.
I haven't seen a promo of either man getting out of the limo? Was it today?

Yes it was in one of the videos but it was only 1 shot of it.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+53
violetstoo
HavaDrPepper
coffeeyum
Stacia620
SarahD