SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:11 pm

Jen Scheft was never engaged to her F1. They just agreed to date, but barely did after the show was filmed. Hannah breaking her engagement to Jed now is history-making.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:25 pm

has there ever been an f1 who had a girlfriend waiting back home? that's pretty history making laugh out loud.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:39 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I think people got in the Tyler band wagon when he was spoiled as the F1! JMO

Actually no from me. I wasn't even interested in Hannahs season of bachette but then i saw Tylers picture and i was like hubba bubba i am going to watch just for this guy and who cares about the rest of the show...but then i find out he was f1 i was like well i guess i will be watching till finale laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:56 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:has there ever been an f1 who had a girlfriend waiting back home? that's pretty history making laugh out loud.

Ed or he did until he left and came back. If SM was big back then the scandal would have been much worse than it was.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:10 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:has there ever been an f1 who had a girlfriend waiting back home? that's pretty history making laugh out loud.

Ed or he did until he left and came back.  If SM was big back then the scandal would have been much worse than it was.

Didn't Ed have TWO ladies back in Chicago? One he went to the wedding with while on his hiatus and the other he texted "beer and condoms" in response to her question of what to bring over? Oh how I loved that season. Jilly was my favorite bachelorette until Hannah Banana came along.

I love the drama on and off the screen. There are so many parallels between Jillian and Hannah's seasons --> Jilly wanted Ed at all cost and got him. Hannah wanted Luke then Jed at all cost and got him. Surprisingly Hannah had the strength to dump Jed whereas Jillian did not. Love both those girls!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:40 pm

North wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Ed or he did until he left and came back.  If SM was big back then the scandal would have been much worse than it was.

Didn't Ed have TWO ladies back in Chicago? One he went to the wedding with while on his hiatus and the other he texted "beer and condoms" in response to her question of what to bring over? Oh how I loved that season. Jilly was my favorite bachelorette until Hannah Banana came along.

I love the drama on and off the screen. There are so many parallels between Jillian and Hannah's seasons --> Jilly wanted Ed at all cost and got him. Hannah wanted Luke then Jed at all cost and got him.  Surprisingly Hannah had the strength to dump Jed whereas Jillian did not. Love both those girls!

Yes! I forgot about that text! That was a good season with some great guys and she choose Ed. So many parallels!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:00 am

So interesting to read everyone's perspective. I watched with a bunch of girlfriends last night. I'm the only one spoiled. Everyone else is similar to what I would assume is the average viewer. They don't really understand edits, don't pay attention to show tendencies, get distracted when they watch, stay away from spoiler sights, etc..... Anyway, not a single one of them liked Tyler before last night. They thought he was a player, a smooth talker, and most were convinced he only went on the show to earn himself on a spot on BIP.  A couple of them said, "oh yeah well I guess it's cool that he stepped up and took care of the family business but he's still a typical fboy"  Several of them couldn't even remember his name!  They kept calling him " the hot one from Florida". Most thought that Hannah SHOULD pick Pete but that she would probably pick Jed because he's the kind of guy that she usually dates but they would be broken up within 3 months of filming.    

And then last night, everything changed. They thought that something went wrong with Pete's overnight and Hannah isn't in to him anymore, Jed is a drama queen and sketchy, and the surprise of the night is that the room went totally nuts, for the first time, over Tyler!  Everything changed for them! They were shocked and couldn't believe that they had mis-read him! The general consensus now is that Hannah is totally and madly in love with Tyler and now they all are too!  

This season is just so freaking weird.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:40 am

North wrote:DWTS is just a cheesy dance show and he loves to dance. Why not? He could bank a nice paycheck and gain more followers and expand his platform (whatever that is -- ABC Food Tours, Mental Wellness, etc...). His rise in popularity was incredible but there will be another Bachelor and another Bachelorette and another and another... and his relevancy will wane. We haven't heard much about his professional aspirations - does he want to use his popularity to bolster those aspirations?

Tyler doesn't need DWTS to gain followers and expand his platform. He's doing quite well on his with that. He is making plans for his future such as concentrating on running marathons and continue with ABC Food Tours and modeling. The guy graduated from Wake Forest and has an MBA. He is more than able to handle his future without doing a "cheesy" dance show. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1646190589

I am now wondering if his meeting the YouTuber in LA wasn't set up by the new agency he signed with in NYC. If I remember right, they work with a lot of influencers.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:09 am

North wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

I love the drama on and off the screen. There are so many parallels between Jillian and Hannah's seasons --> Jilly wanted Ed at all cost and got him. Hannah wanted Luke then Jed at all cost and got him.  Surprisingly Hannah had the strength to dump Jed whereas Jillian did not. Love both those girls!

Oh this brings back such great memories!!! Love Jilly. So natural and down to earth and she LOVED her Ed. She wore her emotions on her face and you could see her light up every time he entered the room. I was hoping she would let him go and take Reid back. But ~sigh~ She moved to Chicago instead. Lol.

Sorry to get off track.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:36 am

Speaking of Jillian's season, what about Wes? When she sent him packing, he said that he had a girl back home. He also was a country singer. I have been thinking of those parallels all season.

Also, why do you think Nick was in NYC? And, why did he visit TC? I think TPTB may have sent him to encourage TC about Bachelor.

I started to think today, that Hannah may be the first Bette to get a chance at the lead again. She has been sooooo good this season and she has been totally screwed by TPTB. I 100% believe they knew about Jed's girlfriend, they gave Luke way too many opportunities. ( Letting him come back when she was about to have a really tough rose ceremony was gold, but not respectful of Hannah.)

FINAL THOUGHTS... I hate RS. I need my happy ending. Which blah blah blah...I know Hannah becoming a strong woman is, but I want her to run into TC's waiting arms!!!!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:54 am

Doggoneit wrote:Speaking of Jillian's season, what about Wes?   When she sent him packing, he said that he had a girl back home.  He also was a country singer.  I have been thinking of those parallels all season.

Also, why do you think Nick was in NYC?  And, why did he visit TC?  I think TPTB may have sent him to encourage TC about Bachelor.

I started to think today, that Hannah may be the first Bette to get a chance at the lead again.  She has been sooooo good this season and she has been totally screwed by TPTB.  I 100% believe they knew about Jed's girlfriend, they gave Luke way too many opportunities. ( Letting him come back when she was about to have a really tough rose ceremony was gold, but not respectful of Hannah.)

FINAL THOUGHTS... I hate RS.  I need my happy ending. Which blah blah blah...I know Hannah becoming a strong woman is, but I want her to run into TC's waiting arms!!!!

Tee hee! You aren't the only one who wants some sort of happy ending. And that's how it is supposed to be...producers present a "happy ever after" and a ginormous Nel Lane engagement ring. And for the first time ever (SCIIW) real life happened, and there won't be a happy couple on the couch. Which, for me as a viewer, is going to be super interesting. And I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Hannah is going to be prepped and pumped to be the strong woman that she is and talk about life lessons, and growth and owning her mistakes, etc... Curious if she'll mention anything about regrets and if she gets emotional. She might be all bad @$$ and angry with no time to share any vulnerability.

I can't wait to hear her talk about watching the show back. All this has to be incredibly hard on her -- Luke, Jed, and now the canonization of Tyler. I think it would be incredibly exasperating/frustrating if the public adored your F2 like Rachel's season but at least Rachel could lean on her F1 and bask in their new-found "love" and take an "us against the world" approach to everything. Hannah doesn't have that - she's the first in 4 or 5? bachelorette's that is ending this show single, after a brief and tragic engagement. Regardless of what she says, I think she must be feeling a bit alone. The body language is going to be so interesting to analyze!

This ATFR could've happened 10 years ago with Jillian and Ed but Jillian stuck by her man.

Last edited by North on Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:36 am

Doggoneit wrote:Also, why do you think Nick was in NYC?  And, why did he visit TC?  I think TPTB may have sent him to encourage TC about Bachelor.

Nick has a lot of friends in NYC. Also, he was on Strahan and Sara this week with Rachel talking about the show. He may have just gone early to see some of those friends. And, for all we know he may have business interests in NYC as well. He has a podcast, he could have been there doing business for that. After all Jason met with Tyler when he was in NYC a few weeks back and every one thought it was odd. Jason was there for business. A lot of these people end up with many contacts in NYC, especially those that are in the "entertainment" business.

Nick takes advantage of opportunities... and right now Tyler is the hottest property in BN. No way Nick was going to be in NYC and not try to meet up with him!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121