SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:37 pm

sdmom wrote:What if both Jed and Tyler ask for a reconciliation at AFTR?
That will be historic!

Ah, now you might be on to something. Jed's heel click makes me suspect either a) he's trolling or b) he may try reconciling with Hannah. I don't think he posted that for no reason.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:46 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
That will be historic!

Ah, now you might be on to something.  Jed's heel click makes me suspect either a) he's trolling or b) he may try reconciling with Hannah. I don't think he posted that for no reason.
imo that would be so cringe worthy! i hope neither guys agrees to that!

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:00 pm

The big difference to me is that Hannah's social media is mirroring Tyler's social media, not Jed's. Jed may have tried to send a signal with the heel clicking, but it was one-sided. Imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:14 pm

Al wrote:The big difference to me is that Hannah's social media is mirroring Tyler's social media, not Jed's. Jed may have tried to send a signal with the heel clicking, but it was one-sided. Imo.
No I think Hannah is definitely sending jed signals too: get the fckkkk away from me.

Heck, maybe we’ll get to see the Luke/Tyler thing play out again with Jed/Tyler and get to hear “or what?” all angry & sexy again on afr. I can only hope.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:19 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Just Looking wrote:Her dress doesn’t look ripped and dirty and she doesn’t look a mess.  As usual I’m very confused 🤷‍�

B roll?

That was my first thought when I saw the photos because of the lighting. This is like very early afternoon based on the shadows, isn’t it? I thought they started later in the day.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 E8161110

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0WeoFVH_b8/?igshid=m150hzv2xiei
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:23 pm

That will be historic!

Read the room, Jed.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:34 pm

@avacaroline that was being discussed in the screencap thread if you're interested. I have not caught up yet so you may have already found it.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5292-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-3

I have watched this franchise from season 1. I discovered sleuthing maybe 11-12yrs ago. I watch to sleuth and to see the lead fall in love. I could give a rat's butt on watching the leads personal growth and discovering herself. Figure that out before you want to be the 'ette. I want a confident bachelorette, who is smart, humble, and won't let anything get by her.

One who is well spoken, mature, great sense of humour, and all googley eyed with her F1. Hannah has not checked off any of those on my list.

I'm disappointed in her season, although I expected it to be bust for me. She is far too childish for me. I hope she is single and has learned a little bit about herself throughout this process. She allowed Luke to control her whole season, no one to blame but herself, and although she may have had the season taken away from her because she didn't know about Jed's past, IMHO she is responsible for keeping Luke all that time which didn't allow her to be open to the rest of the guys even though she claims she was "vulnerable" and open. She is responsible for being allowed to be treated in that manner by Luke and no one else. So for me, she took the season away from me too.

Luckily the sleuthing is always fantastic and it what keeps my interest during crappy seasons!

I'm cringing at the thought of the ATFR. I can already imagine her behaviour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:20 pm

@GuardianAngel Great post! I agree with everything.
I have known quite a few women in her age group that have graduated college, gotten a job in their chosen field and gotten married by the time they were 24. Her age is not an excuse.
She had some good guys but acted like a kid in a candy store.
I wish her the best and hope she is with someone at the end of this, but I have my doubts. I’ll still watch and hope for the best!
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:44 pm

My 24 year old daughter thinks Hannah is immature. She is not watching this season- she just watched it when Matteo was on since she knows him. I just wish Hannah could have "phoned a friend" because if nothing else this has to be so hard to go through on her own. I think a few really good guys, Matteo for one, were let go too early and never really given a chance. I couldn't even turn on the Men Tell All episode because of the focus on Luke. It was just too much and I feel for him too because he is so naive and young. The episodes were really excrutiating to get through. I will be so happy to see this season end. But I too love following the sluething.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:56 pm

@GypsySarah IA! I won't even divulge what my life and responsibilities were like at 18yrs old but I can tell you it wasn't staring at walls for a self time out.

@sparkler So true. Matteo was a sweetheart. I can see if the lead isn't interested and knows who's not for her but she didn't give anyone a chance IMHO. When she wasn't with Jed or Luke she was all pageantry IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:36 pm

This IG post makes it seem like only one person met with Neil Lane.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ZsszvjYpA/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:45 pm

@smg2587 I don’t think so. There are two pics. first pic, Tyler is covered and second pic, Jed is covered. My guess.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121