SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:19 pm

jojo47 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
veg_out wrote:^Maybe he's misleading people, but CH said that everyone heads to the proposal site and the lead arrives last (before the F2, F1). The crew with Hannah contacted them while they were en route because Hannah asked to stop then fell. I'm curious if he's exaggerating it a bit by saying she ripped her dress/was bleeding, etc.

I do wonder if the fall means anything significant beyond Hannah being overwhelmed. The location of the stop perplexes me, like, why get out in the middle of the street that doesn't look to offer any type of escape? Is there a nature trail nearby but out of range? Is there a view of the ocean around that corner? Something that would help calm her? If not, then maybe it was just for dramatic effect. You can see her look to her right at a producer when she's in the van.

IIRC CH also mentioned that Hannah liked "alone time" to meditate. Perhaps she felt a need for alone time (perhaps this is her time to pray?) and that's why she stopped the van. no idea

Maybe, like Colton, she wanted to run away from the “show”. I’m sure she was getting pressured to end it with a proposal and clearly she was in no place to make that decision. She’s in a van, with cameras and producers all over her.... I think she just flipped out. .

IA Hannah asking to stop the car is her flipping out. Even if she isn’t as torn about her F1 as the show would like us to believe, she’s still hurting her F2 & that most often causes the lead a lot of anxiety. It’s also my guess that her family may prefer Tyler & that also could be causing her stress because she knows she wants Jed.

These all make good sense :yes:, maybe a combined flipping out/meditation sesh or alone time to soothe herself. Knowing the machinations of the show, I sometimes overlook the spontaneous actions a lead or contestant can and do take. My sweet Hannah, it will all be over soon! PINKHEART Hi, @jojo47 hi
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:56 pm

Preview clip of Hannah with her mom. The edit did a good job avoiding the f2 guys names.

https://twitter.com/eonlineTV/status/1154769102688460802

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:02 pm

Listen to your mama, girl. Sigh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:05 pm

does anyone remember when they started saying the finale is historic? the regular portion of the finale (i.e. up until the frc) now seems like the usual parents like the f2 better and it causes the lead some grief. so the dramatic elements of the finale are going to be the breakup with jed.

but she isn't the first bachelorette to break up before the finale so that's not historic. one thing that hasn't happened on the ette version is a switch. did they start saying it was a historic finale after tyler's visit to los angeles?

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:48 pm

Alanna wrote:Listen to your mama, girl. Sigh.

It just seems like this show was Hannah's process of asserting her independence. And much like a baby giraffe learning to walk, she was very wobbly. This season more than any I've seen (and I literally have watched since Season 1 of the Bachelor), seems most about Hannah's journey not to love with a man but to loving herself enough to expect and receive the kind of love she deserves (Tyler ;-) ). Not bad lessons to learn at 24.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:50 pm

veg_out wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
veg_out wrote:^Maybe he's misleading people, but CH said that everyone heads to the proposal site and the lead arrives last (before the F2, F1). The crew with Hannah contacted them while they were en route because Hannah asked to stop then fell. I'm curious if he's exaggerating it a bit by saying she ripped her dress/was bleeding, etc.

I do wonder if the fall means anything significant beyond Hannah being overwhelmed. The location of the stop perplexes me, like, why get out in the middle of the street that doesn't look to offer any type of escape? Is there a nature trail nearby but out of range? Is there a view of the ocean around that corner? Something that would help calm her? If not, then maybe it was just for dramatic effect. You can see her look to her right at a producer when she's in the van.

IIRC CH also mentioned that Hannah liked "alone time" to meditate. Perhaps she felt a need for alone time (perhaps this is her time to pray?) and that's why she stopped the van. no idea

Maybe, like Colton, she wanted to run away from the “show”. I’m sure she was getting pressured to end it with a proposal and clearly she was in no place to make that decision. She’s in a van, with cameras and producers all over her.... I think she just flipped out. .

IA Hannah asking to stop the car is her flipping out. Even if she isn’t as torn about her F1 as the show would like us to believe, she’s still hurting her F2 & that most often causes the lead a lot of anxiety. It’s also my guess that her family may prefer Tyler & that also could be causing her stress because she knows she wants Jed.

These all make good sense :yes:, maybe a combined flipping out/meditation sesh or alone time to soothe herself. Knowing the machinations of the show, I sometimes overlook the spontaneous actions a lead or contestant can and do take. My sweet Hannah, it will all be over soon! PINKHEART Hi, @jojo47 hi

Hi @veg_out! Watching the preview of Hannah with her mom makes me believe that her mom (or family) isn’t seeing what she’s seeing in someone & I think it’s Jed. Tyler is likely the guy her mom feels is a better pick for Hannah & it’s likely causing Hannah some stress.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:56 pm

appiah01 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Listen to your mama, girl. Sigh.

It just seems like this show was Hannah's process of asserting her independence. And much like a baby giraffe learning to walk, she was very wobbly. This season more than any I've seen (and I literally have watched since Season 1 of the Bachelor), seems most about Hannah's journey not to love with a man but to loving herself enough to expect and receive the kind of love she deserves (Tyler ;-) ). Not bad lessons to learn at 24.
VERY generous assessment laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:55 pm

jojo47 wrote:
veg_out wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Hi @veg_out! Watching the preview of Hannah with her mom makes me believe that her mom (or family) isn’t seeing what she’s seeing in someone & I think it’s Jed. Tyler is likely the guy her mom feels is a better pick for Hannah & it’s likely causing Hannah some stress.

Yes, I just watched and can’t help but put myself in her mom’s place and she is genuinely concerned for Hannah’s attraction to Jed. Hannah keeps saying ‘ I want to know what they think BUT it’s MY decision, and I want them to see what I see..”  If this is not a set up for Jed’s fallout ...I don’t know what is.
Hannah is in her stubborn, rose colored-glass, future tripping stance with Jed at this point; she clearly knows NOTHING about his night job or his exes stories...yet and don’t know that it will come up...unless her brother warned her and she dismisses it as well...
Set up for maximum DRAMA ✔
JMO

Last edited by Astrobach on Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:01 pm

Hannah kept saying, I knew this would happen....her eyes look like my son's when they are super pissed off with me, but trying to be sweet.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:10 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Hannah kept saying, I knew this would happen....her eyes look like my son's when they are super pissed off with me, but trying to be sweet.  
Yeah leads always get mad when their parents are not fans of their fave. Clearly Hannah's mom knows her well though. I wouldn't be surprised if her family was sceptical of Jed just on the principle of him being Hannah's fave because of her past dating history.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:04 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:does anyone remember when they started saying the finale is historic? the regular portion of the finale (i.e. up until the frc) now seems like the usual parents like the f2 better and it causes the lead some grief. so the dramatic elements of the finale are going to be the breakup with jed.

but she isn't the first bachelorette to break up before the finale so that's not historic. one thing that hasn't happened on the ette version is a switch. did they start saying it was a historic finale after tyler's visit to los angeles?

It's historic because there are three guys still left at the finale (sort of). It's that simple.

I listened to CH on the podcast with Lauren Zima. She questioned why he said it was 'historic". He was clearly surprised he had said that. My take was that he really didn't think the finale was that historic....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:32 pm

What if both Jed and Tyler ask for a reconciliation at AFTR?
That will be historic!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121