SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 75 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:57 pm

GypsySarah wrote:
avacaroline wrote:I think we can all agree that this season is just bizarre. The edit is odd and Hannah’s picker is really bad but what seems to really be throwing us off is the post season. Following the feet has never been more difficult and the behavior of the lead and contestants on social media and in real life just adds to the confusion. If Hannah and Tyler are somehow together, they have done a brilliant job keeping us at bay. It’s been awhile that we have gone in to finale week this stumped, hasn’t it?

I agree, this season has been odd. It reminds me of Travis’ season back in 2006. We knew he didn’t pick Moana because of her gloomy posts on MySpace.
Another board I was on, now defunct, had spies in Nashville where Travis and his F1 both lived. One at Vanderbilt where Travis worked and one down the street from Sarah, his F1. No unaccounted for time for either of them, both were very visible the whole time, but we kept on believing anyway despite the evidence, or lack thereof, I should say. That season ended with the breakup in early December, two weeks after the FRC and a month before the first show aired. Total bummer. This season is most likely headed the same way, dang it.

Oh my goodness...My Space!!  laugh out loud. The good 'ol days when there was dial up internet and AOL.  laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:24 pm

avacaroline wrote:
veg_out wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:That is not her FRC dress.

That was was from Scotland.  B roll filming.

I feel like it is the same dress, isn’t it? Was the Scotland location sleuthed?

The swirl pattern looks the same to me. What do you guys think?
Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Ette7510
Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Fr3010
@alwayscooking screencaps

Yes, same dress. [/quote]

Great catch! I will copy this to SC thread

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by grammy1006 Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:35 pm

sdmom wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
veg_out wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:That is not her FRC dress.

That was was from Scotland.  B roll filming.

I feel like it is the same dress, isn’t it? Was the Scotland location sleuthed?

The swirl pattern looks the same to me. What do you guys think?
Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Ette7510
Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Fr3010
@alwayscooking screencaps

Yes, same dress.

Great catch! I will copy this to SC thread [/quote]

Question just before this screen shot, and i do not post much at all, so not sure how to capture the shot, but the stop sign is in English.  If in Greece, would the stop sign be in English?

grammy1006

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:54 pm

@grammy1006 I was wondering the same question, but then I did a quick search Stop sign in Greece images, and lots of stop signs are in English.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:56 pm

Got a screen shot of it:

Metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Stop_s10

I was not able to zoom in on the sign in the background but in googling road signs in Crete, it appears to be the same. Crete road signs are blue wtih yellow and white writing. Road signs in Scotland are a green background with yellow and white writing.

Another look at the video in slow motion, it appears the license plate on the green vehicle is white with black letters/numbers. Sort of what the ones that show up when I googled it.

Last edited by HavaDrPepper on Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:59 pm

@HavaDrPepper we are talking about it in SC thread

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:04 am

Lucas15 wrote:
veg_out wrote:@Lucas15, so glad that you added to the conversation. The season seems to be emphasizing a female-empowerment theme, so Hannah ending up single would fit that in light of everything you wrote. Trust plays a huge role for Hannah: when she can call shenanigans on a guy, it's over for good even if it took her awhile, IMO. That makes it hard to imagine her with Jed if she chose him and if the post-show rumors are true.

I also wonder how much the show would jump for joy over a female empowerment ending. This show has historically billed itself as a show about romance and a bachelorette ending up single isn't very romantic. If I were an executive producer on the show I would be doing everything I could possibly think of to make sure Hannah ends with a love story.
JMHO
JMHO

It's still a love story, @Lucas15, if Hannah chooses herself, IMO. It's just self-love.

IMO, the show does insert itself into the social commentary, realizing that it's now a pop-culture phenomenon and actually can impact change positively. IMO, Hannah's promo adopted the female-empowerment theme of she's more than a beauty queen, and she is. I'm grateful that the show's various iterations seem to be making more of an effort at showcasing different types of women rather than only defining a woman by her relationship. We've had Bachelors walk away single by the ATFR. The last time a Bachelorette walked away alone was Season 3's Jen Schefft.

If a traditional love story is what's best for Hannah by the end of ATFR, then let the best man stand up beside her. PINKHEART PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:16 am

@veg_out    clapping!

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:16 am

@sdmom Definitely same the dress

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:09 am

The clip of Hannah falling is so OTT ridiculous and then she just sits in the street? Where is my drama emoji when I need it? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:25 am

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Mommyof2 post show everything came crashing down because of the ex reveal.

I'm trying to figure out if that's the case, why break off the engagement, but not a complete split until after. IMHO there's something wrong with that spoiler or we just don't have all the facts. I think she fell under pressure to dump him due to SM and the tabloids.

I don't know about her faith, but I'm pretty sure forgiving others is a big deal.

GA it may be helpful to understand that there were two reveals of information about Jed. The first one was the People Magazine article (June 18) about Haley. That was almost immediately followed by the spoiler that Hannah had broken off the engagement but was still with Jed. A little over a week later Haley did a podcast with RS (June 27) during which there was a miscommunication between Haley and RS that resulted in RS telling Haley that while Jed was with Haley he actually cheated on her, contacted a side-piece, made a date, met her, had sex with her, and then was texting her while he was with Haley watching the SuperBowl. Haley had not known this but RS got permission from the side-piece and Haley to release that information. Almost immediately after that podcast was posted there was s spoiler that Hannah broke off completely with Jed.

Lucas, I haven't watched much of this season but the Jed "reveal" caught my attention as I live in Nashville and I hear things. I will be interested in listening to what Jed has to say. As I mentioned in a post several days ago, according to Jed's Instagram, it does not appear that he spent New Year's Eve with Haley (even though it fell during that 4 month period that Haley reported they dated). There is a photo of him on NYE with a buddy with Jed in the caption describing them as "a couple of bachelor mules." Under that comment a guy commented that "Nothing wrong about being bachelor until you find the right one..." Jed replied "hey man true that" Didn't keep close tabs on Haley's story so don't know when the beach trip occurred but it appears that half way through the 4 month dating period Jed was considering himself quite publicly to be single.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:35 am

Mommyof2 wrote:The clip of Hannah falling is so OTT ridiculous and then she just sits in the street?  Where is my drama emoji when I need it?  laugh out loud

:drama Right here. laugh out loud

alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 75 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121