SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pikake Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:53 pm

I haven’t watched tonight’s episode yet, but from reading here tonight I’m wondering why some viewers don’t just pick up the remote and change the channel if they’re not enjoying it. A long time ago I decided BIP was not for me, so I don’t watch - rather than sit through it and criticize everything and everyone, I watch something I will enjoy. JMHO ...

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:55 pm

SarahD wrote:
I agree. As much as I think she is naive and immature that’s why Luke and Jed were able to take advantage of her, I still believe she has a good heart and just wants to be loved and chosen. I just hate that it did not happen for her. I hate that the producers did not do anything to help her and in fact probably produced to encourage her to keep Luke and Jed.  Not that I blame production completely because like I said before, she signed up for this and her decisions were hers to own but I hope they guided her more towards Peter or Tyler. Both guys would have been good but I think they’re also probably looking out for the next season. So they needed to make sure there’s a good potential lead for the next one that Hannah does not pick. Ugh...
I understand what you're saying about TPTB and the cruelty. It seems, IMO, like Hannah unfortunately had to experience this rollercoaster to stop the relationship patterns ingrained in her. She seems far more sure of herself and aware of what she deserves (fingers crossed) now. Not the easiest way in the world to do it, especially with the world watching and commenting, but, I think, she's gonna be just fine. Lots of love for all my Bachettes PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:59 pm

From her recent interviews, I think she is single. I am woman, hear me roar! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:00 am

Hotmomma wrote:@HEA true!!!! Maybe single now! But she did pick a F1.. you are correct edit edit edit!!!!

Interesting the Luke IG about Hannah saying in front of Christians that quick she would not have sex in fantasy suite. Yet she said she did it. So Hannah say one thing, does another. Add flattering edits.

Who knows... I did not like the Hannah at MTA one bit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:01 am

pikake wrote:I haven’t watched tonight’s episode yet, but from reading here tonight I’m wondering why some viewers don’t just pick up the remote and change the channel if they’re not enjoying it. A long time ago I decided BIP was not for me, so I don’t watch - rather than sit through it and criticize everything and everyone, I watch something I will enjoy. JMHO ...

It's like a trainwreck...you just can't look away! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:07 am

HEA wrote:
FLChica wrote:
HEA wrote:
FLChica wrote:
HEA wrote:Dream on mike.... you won’t be next bach. We would have a bus of skeletons imo... wait.... prods would love it!
Is this just your opinion or do have information on skeletons in Mike's closet? TYIA.

Is it an attempt to discuss my opinion? Again?
No, it is not and I've never attempted to discuss anything with you. I was simply asking for additional information - if you had any. Thanks for replying and  have a nice evening.

Seams that part of my response disappeared.... imo means in my opinion.. my evening is not over but thank you for your wishes

I was wondering if you can elaborate a bit on your opinion? What types of skeletons in Mike's closet are you referring to? I haven't been following Mike that much this season. Thanks.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:10 am

I think Hannah has been fine as a Bachelorette. She’s definitely not scripted, relatable and owns up to her mistakes. It has been a nice change. I don’t have anything negative to say about Luke P. I do hope he grows from this. But, he signed up for a show where a woman dates multiple guys. This wasn’t the right situation for him to meet his wife.

The lack of previews for the FRC has me confused. There’s nothing to go on except the producers are trying to make it a 3 man race.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:19 am

Kaltie wrote:
HEA wrote:Funny how I liked her at ep1 and how she lost all my respect when she turned out a mean bleach.

So long Hannah next week. I couldn’t careless if you are single. Enjoy your 1.6m on IG which will pay your rent or whatever

WTH? What is wrong with some of you here in this forum? What a shame.

I don’t like Hannah very much but I never wish her fail in anything.
But I believe anyone on this forum can freely post what we feel about the lead or any contestants without being attacked.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:23 am

Kaltie wrote:
HEA wrote:Funny how I liked her at ep1 and how she lost all my respect when she turned out a mean bleach.

So long Hannah next week. I couldn’t careless if you are single. Enjoy your 1.6m on IG which will pay your rent or whatever

WTH? What is wrong with some of you here in this forum? What a shame.

Whoa.  We are not supposed to attack other poster's opinions.  The good, the bad and the ugly are welcome here about the show, the lead, the contestants, the decor for the FRC.  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:24 am

HEA wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:@HEA true!!!! Maybe single now! But she did pick a F1.. you are correct edit edit edit!!!!

Interesting the Luke IG about Hannah saying in front of Christians that quick she would not have sex in fantasy suite. Yet she said she did it. So Hannah say one thing, does another. Add flattering edits.

I believe Hannah said she never said that tonight in the MTA. And if it's a he said/she said, I believe Hannah. JMO.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am

HEA wrote:

@HEA I haven’t watched it yet and I am thinking the same thing from sneak peeks.  UGh.  I will most likely skip it.   This season was a train wreck.   When you have a lead say “now that Luke is gone I can focus on  my other relationships”  and then wants us to believe that she is ready to go get engaged and make a choice we can be excited for.   I see in sneak peek and interview after MTA Hannah still bashing/mad at Luke it tells me she was extremely hurt and really did fall for Luke “hard”.   If she’ll didn’t have feelings for him she would cared less and just let it go.   TPTB knew she fell hard and did their best to make a show and didnt care about trashing a person and destroying them.   Sad that this still is and will always be the Luke show.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:29 am

Where the heck did Luke even get the ring? Why would TPTB let him come back and prolong the fiasco? So ridiculous.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+96
avacaroline
USAGold
northernviewer
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze