SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:22 pm

I just don’t believe that they didn’t go to the FS no matter what Hannah said in the clip. She should know that it’s more about just spending time together off camera. It kind of reminds me of Emily telling Arie they wouldn’t go to the FS because of her daughter although it was said that they actually did. This seems like the previews that end up being a fake out, IMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

2 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:24 pm

albean99 wrote:I just don’t believe that they didn’t go to the FS no matter what Hannah said in the clip. She should know that it’s more about just spending time together off camera. It kind of reminds me of Emily telling Arie they wouldn’t go to the FS because of her daughter although it was said that they actually did. This seems like the previews that end up being a fake out, IMO.

What do you think she says after crushing him like that? Would love to hear your thoughts

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:30 pm

LaineyG wrote:What do you think she says after crushing him like that?   Would love to hear your thoughts

"but how would you like to go on an overnight cruise on the yacht I chartered?"

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:39 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
LaineyG wrote:What do you think she says after crushing him like that?   Would love to hear your thoughts

Yep...

this fits my "fun and playful" comment that I totally expect after the "BUT".

whipped

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:40 pm

LaineyG wrote:
albean99 wrote:I just don’t believe that they didn’t go to the FS no matter what Hannah said in the clip. She should know that it’s more about just spending time together off camera. It kind of reminds me of Emily telling Arie they wouldn’t go to the FS because of her daughter although it was said that they actually did. This seems like the previews that end up being a fake out, IMO.

What do you think she says after crushing him like that?   Would love to hear your thoughts

It seems like they cut off the end of her sentence so she could have said something like "... but I want to get to know the other side of you so can’t pass up the time together." Often, whatever impression they give us in the previews is not what actually happens. There’s a lot of creative editing. 2 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:43 pm

is there any real question here about whether they make it to the fantasy suite? we have the screen caps of them on a bed in the yatch. am i missing something?

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:14 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:is there any real question here about whether they make it to the fantasy suite? we have the screen caps of them on a bed in the yatch. am i missing something?

No question in my mind. Completely independent of the great screencap analysis we have done here, I have independently matched the clothing Hannah and Tyler wore on the People Magazine preview of the FD to the clothing worn by the couple shown embracing on a bed and matched the background of the "bedroom" to a stateroom on the motor yacht Marina K - chartered out of Elounda Crete by Elounda Yachting - the same location of the resort cluster where the room with massage tables from the daytime portion of the date took place. IMO this is very typical of the previews the show releases this late in the season. They edit to make something look very different than it really is - just to build suspense.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:23 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Yep...

this fits my "fun and playful" comment that I totally expect after the "BUT".

whipped

Thank you. Just curious on the editing and this makes sense.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:24 pm

^^^ I already gave what I think is the timeline without the S/C
But here it would be :

Here how I see their date timeline, they get together at the spa for a sensual massage session.
S/C of them on Massage table, Tyler in red bathing suit
As we see him wiping off his sweat, bare chest on the grounds of the resort of the golf club,
S/C of him in his red shorts outside saying it’s getting hot here. On Resort with golf course
then they get dressed and we see him picking her up, and hugging / twirling over the same place with the white little fence,
S/C of him in grey t shirt and her in a cover up white with flowers.

then go walk around and they find their windmill where they get busy...TBD

and part to prepare for dinner. Invisible

At dinner she expresses her doubts and challenges him to express his true feelings.
S/C of latest video at dinner in restaurant
After he confess his feelings for her, she is now ready to go on that
boat and close that door where the sign explicitly says ‘DO NOT DISTURB! ...
As found in very early on in S\C of that boat scene, I blew up and translated that little wooden sign on the door.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:33 am

Total editing in the clip of Tyler to create doubt.

They created the doubt with Jed earlier. Remember, they have showed clips of Hannah walking away from the table where Jed is during their dinner but yet we see a preview of them in their suite.

Editors are doing their job trying to create doubt. At this time, Peter is the only one we haven't seen any tension during dinner or suite video/images.

Not counting Luke because they have flat out showed us that she kicked him to the curb with the finger yet to boot! They want us to know she finally got rid of him.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:52 am

What do you guys think of Peters ‘ drop mic ‘ reference??? He seemed happy about something...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:56 am

Maybe Peter just confessed his love for her. To be honest, Peter always sounds excited and happy, so it doesn't really mean anything to me laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape