SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:25 pm

Back in the day the lead usually let the F3 go because it was their 2nd strongest...However with Hannah I believe she said she didn’t let anyone go until she was sure! So that is why Tyler and Jed were her F2.. JMO
2nd Maybe just Maybe she did chose Tyler the first time around and Jed was her F2.. ?
But by SM it would be shocking if her and Tyler don’t end up together!
JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

2 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:26 pm

Idk, I just think she told Jed she was falling in love with him because he was the easiest person to say it to. He was “Mr Right” - he was able to say and do all the perfect things to make her feel safe because he had no emotional stake in the outcome (IMO). If he wins, great. Famous fiancee to promote all his shows and dedicate songs to. If he loses, even better. He can write a whole album about being heartbroken and campaign for the Bachelor gig for an even bigger platform to promote his ‘music’ (I think it’s an insult to music to define his donkey wails as such, but anyway 2 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3308817427)

If Hannah really, truly, deep down wasn’t falling in love with Tyler and had already decided she was going to pick somebody else, she wouldn’t be worried about their emotional connection. She wouldn’t be worried that he’s a player. She wouldn’t be trying to pry his feelings out of him, unless it was for the sake of her own ego. I think Hannah was intimidated by Tyler and scared that she wasn’t the type of girl he’d go for in real life. She’s shutting herself off from him to protect herself because she didn’t want to look like a fool who picked the smooth, hot model guy who would just end up breaking her heart. And then there’s the guy who’s her usual type, lives in the town she’s always wanted to live in, serenades her like they're in a cheesy movie, tells her he loves her without her having to ask him, ect. It's more of the typical fairytale to her.

It’s so sad to watch, honestly. Tyler approached the situation like somebody who was falling in love. Jed approached it like somebody trying to win.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:31 pm

ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:@sosleepy you're right. Just trying to stay on brand - my brand is all over the place.
I’m bout to be back up their azz as soon as Hannah decides to act up again on SM laugh out loud.

Well thank God for that. laugh out loud

Throw us a bone, H/T!!!!!!

Renee, I understand what you mean... but this is The Bachelor, and any couple that leaves this show has to deal with emotional baggage and comparisons with others. What really matters is after the show stops airing. That’s what is real. Not the fantasy bubble. Tyler should make like other F1s and stop watching, tbh, if he really is thinking about getting back with her, that is. But even if he doesn’t stop watching, I just feel like he’s shown himself to be pretty secure and confident, definitely forgiving and supportive/understanding. He’s cut from the same cloth as Chris Seigfried, imo. So that’s what gives me hope.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:35 pm

are there any sc's of peter's fantasy suite? did he even get an invite?

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:38 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:are there any sc's of peter's fantasy suite? did he even get an invite?
I have asked that a couple times.. I don’t think we have any night portion of his FD.. including dinner! I haven’t seen any!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:44 pm

sosleepy wrote:@ReneeM Haven’t we started to see that, like IRL, where it really matters? The girl is practically shouting to the world as much as she can, about how wonderful she thinks he is. She’s clearly trying to make stuff up to him.

Idk. One not so great clip of the show in a preview, and people are ready to derail. Let’s just wait a minute and see.... Like literally 2 days ago, they were practically flirting out in the open on IG. So I’m gonna wait a sec before I completely abandon ship.
Yeah, I'm inching slowly toward the exit but I'm not ready to bail quiiiiite yet. That clip is designed to get us all talking and up in arms and it's obviously working. laugh out loud I've said this before and maybe I'm way off base but I just can't help thinking that they wouldn't have shown her ILY to Jed if he's the only one she says it to, because that completely gives away the ending. Wishful thinking, maybe, but I really feel like she's going to say it to Tyler at some point as well. He'll tell her ILY at dinner, they go back to the fantasy suite and he rocks her world but she also breaks down all his walls and she realizes she's actually falling in love with him too. Now she's SUPER conflicted because she thought she was set on Jed but now she's in love with both of them and it sets up whatever the "wild" ending is.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:54 pm

sosleepy wrote:@ReneeM Haven’t we started to see that, like IRL, where it really matters? The girl is practically shouting to the world as much as she can, about how wonderful she thinks he is. She’s clearly trying to make stuff up to him.

Idk. One not so great clip of the show in a preview, and people are ready to derail. Let’s just wait a minute and see.... Like literally 2 days ago, they were practically flirting out in the open on IG. So I’m gonna wait a sec before I completely abandon ship.
Yeah Hannah’s irl behavior now is the only thing keeping me from totally jumping overboard and swimming to shore to the couples I stan where no one is quite as difficult as Hannah but almost as difficult I guess laugh out loud laugh out loud

It seems post show she’s realized what a dummy she’s been and is trying so so hard to scream as loudly as she can that Tyler is the one she should have chosen and it’s all abt him. I think she wants a second chance and ultimately I think he’ll take her back or already has.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:02 pm

Alanna wrote:

Yeah Hannah’s irl behavior now is the only thing keeping me from totally jumping overboard and swimming to shore to the couples I stan where no one is quite as difficult as Hannah but almost as difficult I guess laugh out loud laugh out loud

It seems post show she’s realized what a dummy she’s been and is trying so so hard to scream as loudly as she can that Tyler is the one she should have chosen and it’s all abt him. I think she wants a second chance and ultimately I think he’ll take her back or already has.

Thank you! laugh out loud More posts like this, please and thank you. laugh out loud

We’ll all just have to see what happens. The big problem with this season is there are literally two storylines. We are a few months behind, trying to analyze the stuff that’s no longer extremely relevant. June/July is where it’s at, the meat of this season. We have to wait 2.5 more weeks for them to catch us up. It’s painful, all of it. laugh out loud I’m ready for it to end and get answers one way or another.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:08 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Thank you! laugh out loud More posts like this, please and thank you. laugh out loud

We’ll all just have to see what happens. The big problem with this season is there are literally two storylines. We are a few months behind, trying to analyze the stuff that’s no longer extremely relevant. June/July is where it’s at, the meat of this season. We have to wait 2.5 more weeks for them to catch us up. It’s painful, all of it. laugh out loud I’m ready for it to end and get answers one way or another.
I just saw in the other thread that on her latest ig, she tagged the location of her fs with Tyler. I can’t igborebher Hannah’s screams and cries haha laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:09 pm

@Alanna Just saw that!!!! clapping!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:49 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Idk, I just think she told Jed she was falling in love with him because he was the easiest person to say it to. He was “Mr Right” - he was able to say and do all the perfect things to make her feel safe because he had no emotional stake in the outcome (IMO). If he wins, great. Famous fiancee to promote all his shows and dedicate songs to. If he loses, even better. He can write a whole album about being heartbroken and campaign for the Bachelor gig for an even bigger platform to promote his ‘music’ (I think it’s an insult to music to define his donkey wails as such, but anyway 2 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3308817427)

If Hannah really, truly, deep down wasn’t falling in love with Tyler and had already decided she was going to pick somebody else, she wouldn’t be worried about their emotional connection. She wouldn’t be worried that he’s a player. She wouldn’t be trying to pry his feelings out of him, unless it was for the sake of her own ego. I think Hannah was intimidated by Tyler and scared that she wasn’t the type of girl he’d go for in real life. She’s shutting herself off from him to protect herself because she didn’t want to look like a fool who picked the smooth, hot model guy who would just end up breaking her heart. And then there’s the guy who’s her usual type, lives in the town she’s always wanted to live in, serenades her like they're in a cheesy movie, tells her he loves her without her having to ask him, ect. It's more of the typical fairytale to her.

It’s so sad to watch, honestly. Tyler approached the situation like somebody who was falling in love. Jed approached it like somebody trying to win.

Ugh, can I just add to this wonderful post that if I never have to hear the phrase, or the song, Mr. Right again, I'll be a happy girl? cantstopl
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:54 pm

Alanna wrote:
I just saw in the other thread that on her latest ig, she tagged the location of her fs with Tyler. I can’t igborebher Hannah’s screams and cries haha laugh out loud

Gee - it's almost like Hannah was reading here and knowing what we post and when we start to hyperventilate. We wonder what's up with Tyler - and we get mid-day snacks at a windmill with whipped cream and a cherry on top. We wonder what's up with a preview and we get an IG pic tagging Tyler's FD location telling us life is a FantaSEA and it's going to be suite.

Do you see what she did here - FantaSEA - and we have SCs showing that the nighttime portion of Tyler's date is on a yacht (not a suite) - at sea.

Well played Miss Hannah, well played.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape