SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 83 of 90 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 86 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 83 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:33 pm

So does anyone know what the other spoiler sites are saying!? Wasn’t one just confirming last night that they had sources on both sides that said Tyler was final 1 and Jed was not engaged. That either she picked Tyler or she was single.

Where’s this person now? Hmmm?

Last edited by Julie81 on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 83 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:35 pm

I think Jed is already cheating cause he knows this is a Joke. Hannah literally wanted someone else the entire show until he finally pushed her last buttons like 6 days before the engagement. Romantic.

Tyler is hurting, I’m sure. But the spoiler being out is good for him too. Now he can really heal and embrace what happened with the truth out there. I hope he comes to a point where he is ready to try again, and I hope the show gives him that platform in January. He’s the emotionally available version of Peter. The women will lose their minds over him. Hopefully and a fringe benefit, it gets under Hannah’s skin a bit too. :uptonogood
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:36 pm

@Julie81 I feel exactly the same way. Nope, can’t do it! I’m still holding out hope that the spoiler is wrong. I’m too damn old to be this invested. Lol

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:38 pm

@misslurking Same! And I’m a mom of two boys, so I was totally sucked in.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:39 pm

@Julie81 all the main spoiler sites have revised to the RS spoiler. The girl from Alabama now is saying she also had information from solid sources that Jed was F1. So who knows. SHV is king as proven again.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:39 pm

Yeah I'm happy for Tyler that it changed. It must have been really hard for him to be sad and have everyone think it was him. But he was brilliant to pour all of his energies into ABCFoodTours and drop that video on his instagram (they've also completely updated the ABCFoodTours site) yesterday right as the interest was highest. This is the ultimate case of making something good out of something bad. Well done. Pure class.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:40 pm

Julie81 wrote:So does anyone know what the other spoiler sites are saying!? Wasn’t one just confirming last night that they had sources on both sides that said Tyler was final 1 and Jed was not engaged. That either she picked Tyler or she was single.

Where’s this person now? Hmmm?
They said a bunch of Jed’s friends are dm-being them shocked. I think their sources thought Jed was single because Jed’s out here acting single. But just because someone’s acting single, doesn’t mean they are. See: Tristan Thompson.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:42 pm

I starting feeling bad for Tyler last night as I watched that episode unfold, as I heard her say Luke P was the best kisser, as she repeatedly defended that guy over and over....I started to feel bad as I realized she was feeling more for him that for anyone else in that house. H
I was kinda realizing that how can she fall in love with someone in just a few weeks because she has literally given all her attention to Luke. Now, I don’t have to feel bad for him in that regard anymore.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:42 pm

JMO If these so called rumors were true and I myself won’t believe them till I see proof. I would probably guess that Hannah is aware of them. I am sure that someone has either dm’ed her or she has read the comments herself. If she is happy with Jed than it is her choice to be with him not ours.
Tyler and Jed seem like they have a very strong friendship so he must not be that bad especially since all of the guys have said that he is the funniest in the house. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:42 pm

@ReneeM...yikes if that’s the case that Jed’s friends think he has been acting single. I wonder what Patrick, Hannah’s brother thinks especially considering someone from Reddit DMed him the Jed story from the ex prior to FRC.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:45 pm

Thanks, y’all. Of course they all changed to RS’s spoiler because that’s who they get their spoilers from in the first place. Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:48 pm

Ok but like this a total JoJo situation right? Tyler is SO loved they have to give it to him right? Or am I just being delusional again... Ugh this is by far the most heartbreaking outcome for me but honestly think Tyler will benefit in the long run. Imho
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 90 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 86 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye