SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 81 of 90 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 85 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:05 pm

Pichic121 wrote:First time poster and first time being spoiled for the season....damn, what a season to do it! cantstopl cantstopl  I was definitely on the Tyler ship and my head is now spinning.  I’m wondering if this is just another way to throw everyone off for the finale? I mean after the shitshow of Luke, could tptb need something to keep people invested? Tyler is just so wow and Jed is meh..... I’m reaching I know. Don’t think I can continue watching this train wreck if the new spoiler is correct.

Welcome and dang! So sorry you chose this one to start your spoiling adventures on! Yeah, I can’t continue either. As much as I love watching Hannah and Tyler together and want to watch their upcoming scenes together, I’m afraid it will make me even more heartbroken when she doesn’t choose him in the end. I know it will just gut me, so I just have to choose not to watch from here on out because the hometowns, the fantasy suits, the rest...it will be so good and 5hen BOOM! Heartbreak. I’m not down with that.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:05 pm

The thing with Arie is it was alleged past behavior not current. Same with Jordan. Even the dating app thing was cleared up by him. With Jed it’s past and current behavior . Like really current . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:05 pm

philphan wrote:I am probably the only one on these boards that is ok with Hannah picking Jed. I sensed a big time connection from night one when she looked like a giddy school girl listening to him sing. I think they also bonded a lot over their southern roots.  Until I see concrete evidence that he's a scumbag cheater (social media hearsay up until now) I'll be happy for the couple and wish them well.

I like Jed too. :yes: Not sure about Hannah though. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:07 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Remember there was plenty of rumors swirling around Jordan during the show and JoJo talked about how she would just cry so much while the show was airing.   Nobody thought they would ever make it.  Look at them now.  Still going strong.  So anything is possible.  Arie jumping out of windows. laugh out loud  Happily married man and father now.  

Um was there a video of Jordan or Arie hitting on women post-show in a bar while the lead was recently in the same city? This is different.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:08 pm

Sharnee wrote:The thing with Arie is it was alleged past behavior not current. Same with Jordan. Even the dating app thing was cleared up by him. With Jed it’s past and current behavior . Like really current . Jmo

Anyone can say they saw this or that, but it doesn't make it factual. I don't know what Jed has done post show, but he would be pretty stupid to be hitting on girls and being engaged to Hannah at the same time. Jm2c
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:09 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Remember there was plenty of rumors swirling around Jordan during the show and JoJo talked about how she would just cry so much while the show was airing.   Nobody thought they would ever make it.  Look at them now.  Still going strong.  So anything is possible.  Arie jumping out of windows. laugh out loud  Happily married man and father now.  

Um was there a video of Jordan or Arie hitting on women post-show in a bar while the lead was recently in the same city? This is different.

Um, show me the video then I may believe it.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:10 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
philphan wrote:I am probably the only one on these boards that is ok with Hannah picking Jed. I sensed a big time connection from night one when she looked like a giddy school girl listening to him sing. I think they also bonded a lot over their southern roots.  Until I see concrete evidence that he's a scumbag cheater (social media hearsay up until now) I'll be happy for the couple and wish them well.

I like Jed too.  :yes:   Not sure about Hannah though.  laugh out loud
I like Jed just fine too.. also like Peter ..which a lot people don’t either JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:10 pm

There were never any rumours about Jordan cheating on Jojo and for all the tea out there about him at the time, all the stories were at least a year and a half old. So Jordan had his poop together for at least a year before getting together with Jojo and the worst thing said about him was that he was a cheater. Jed is an alleged abuser and was at a bar at least 2 weeks ago trying to pick up girls at a bar whole Hannah was in Nashville. Apparently there's a video that's out there that people have seen but the person won't consent to the video being released publicly. Reality Steve has pretty much said the same thing. He's seen things, it's bad, but people won't come forward so he can't do anything.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:10 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 81 Giphy10

This is me right now ! You know who I am most pissed at ? Tyler's mom ! she fooled me. She fooled me good.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:10 pm

sosleepy wrote:
bachfanforever123 wrote: It’s still so freaking weird to me that Tyler went through alllll those fan requests to accepts Hannah’s mom? What? He’s F2, what’s the need to follow the mom of the girl who broke your heart? So bizzare. Maybe he was going along with the foiler. And the way hannah lights up whenever his name is mentioned, she’s a good actress then.

Honestly if those rumors about Jed are true, and if she wanted to pull an Arie, I hope Tyler says no. He deserves way better than that. He deserves his OWN season, you hear me abc producers?  She let him go for a dud like Jed, her loss. And after watching last night, my respect for her Hannah has gotten downhill with the Luke P drama & for her to come out of this picking Jed? I’m out of this season. If Ty is the next bachelor, I’ll be tuning in then.

I think he honestly really fell for her. Yeah, he seems happy on SM, But SM is a highlight reel.. It’s not real life. Reddit sleuthed his Apple Music. He’s listening to Jake Owen, and a lot of other melancholy songs. Plus those loved up songs he posted. I think he really, extremely fell for Hannah, and following her mom and stuff was probably just residual shell shocked/denial kind of behavior.

It makes sense now why he has buried himself in NY, why one of his friends posted “hold strong, brother.” He’s healing too.

I want him for Bachelor bad, guys. This needs to happen. Also, stick it to Hannah. laugh out loud

When he posted that Coffee song, I thought he was happily in love and wanted to scream from the rooftops. But now knowing the spoiler, my heart breaks for him. I agree he seems happy on SM, but I think he’s trying hard to move on even though he’s hurting on the inside. Sigh.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:10 pm

Hannah and Jed will never break up because it is not the Christian thing to do, and he will not lose at this opportunity to be famous. Also, let's be real; she wanted Jed or Luke P from the start. She does see men like Tyler C as spiritually connect and ready for a committed relationship. Can we move on and start a campaign for Tyler C?

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:12 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:The thing with Arie is it was alleged past behavior not current. Same with Jordan. Even the dating app thing was cleared up by him. With Jed it’s past and current behavior . Like really current . Jmo

Anyone can say they saw this or that, but it doesn't make it factual.  I don't know what Jed has done post show, but he would be pretty stupid to be hitting on girls and being engaged to Hannah at the same time.  Jm2c

Yeaaaaahhhhh... I think he’s probably just that stupid. A sloppy drunk. A sloppy, womanizing drunk. He did all of this with Hannah in town, no less, lest we forget. Some people are just womanizing trash, and that is exactly what Jed appears to be for me.

As others have said, Arie and Jordan had rumors in the past, in younger days. Not current. Not while engaged. I’d feel badly for Hannah, but honestly I’m really disappointed in her too, so whatever. Hopefully she gets out before she develops an eating disorder like the last ex, cause I wouldn’t wish that on her. Everything else, meh.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 90 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 85 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye