SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:05 pm

I just.... yeah. Basically Tyler would be my first choice every day, with or without the fake engagement. He’d be my Cassie. laugh out loud

Regardless, interesting once again that Hannah’s mom liked that. Also I sincerely doubt he won’t be willing to propose, considering they’ve already previewed in the promos with his voiceovers that he wants to. I guess we’ll see how it plays out. I’m already preparing myself for a heartwrenching break up which is WAY less fun than the amazing promopsal I was waiting for. Stupid Hannah.

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:06 pm

philphan wrote:
SarahD wrote:I'm curious because no one has made any statements yet to defend Jed (whether Hannah, Fleiss or the franchise). When Garrett had an issue, Becca was quick to defend him (granted it's a different issue). But it won't be good if Jed suddenly just reappears online without any statement. Other than him unfollowing Haley and Zima working overtime to convince Haley and the public that Jed is still a good guy and Hannah should forgive him, nothing. It's a bit strange.

I guess they are confident it is addressed in an upcoming episode. He probably does tel Hannah given Fleiss tweet "all shall be revealed."  They're probably convinced that Jed will redeemed.

I'm thinking that this is either going to be part of the storyline or something similar to the Arie/Becca break up where they do post production filming of some sort.

And thus an episode 5b to create a stall tactic and extended SHV’s to reshoot and create a new narrative ? Possible right ?

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:12 pm

Sharnee wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
Sharnee wrote:@alwayscooking If Hannah was conflicted and Tyler knew , being the smart guy he is, would he propose to someone ? I can see that he might not if that were the case .  He fought for Hannah’s love and it was in her court to fight for his. I actually would like that ending actually .

I would love that ending a heck of a lot better than her dumping him!  I just don't want this to be a Reid/Jillian all over again, where Reid was uncertain, came back with a ring and she said no.  

The one thing I think about is his changed post on an IG pic about being happy despite all the bs. Guess we need to see what he meant later.

Okay, I missed this. What post was this? And when was it changed?

@smg2587 thanks for the clarification.

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:35 pm

I am probably the only one here: I wish all the families/close friends would stop liking pictures/comments on sm.

First, don’t they sign confidentiality agreement? Second, if Tyler is f1, and the Brown family likes pro Jed posts, would they be called trolling? Third, I never comment or like posts my kids are tagged unless I know the posters. It seems stalker-ish (it doesn’t mean I don’t follow my kids or check their sm but I mostly remain silent). I felt mama Murray was too involved and I feel the same way towards other families too.

All Jmo. It has nothing against the families, but how I feel about sm in general.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:37 pm

misslurking wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:He may not have the best voice, but the fact he writes his own songs is pretty impressive.  And he plays the guitar.  Not all singers are songwriters.  

He’s bad at that too. His song writing might even be worse than his voice. It’s all just really really bad. Maybe he can just get a job as a musician.  And even if he’s lucky enough to land a playing gig, he’s either going to have to shill the hell out of the teeth whitener or keep stripping because it doesn’t pay crap.  

who doesn't like a humble-honest-booty-obsessed-christian-stripper amirite ! roll tide

OMG! Just spewed coffee everywhere! Bravo, misslirking!! rofl rofl rofl rofl Best comment of the day!

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:47 pm

That is truly the best quote of the day! My thoughts exactly!  TPTB need to bring the ex girlfriend to the AFTR.  I am proud of her stepping out and controlling her narrative and story/career line.  Seriously, can not believe Hannah picked Jed in all his lyin', cheatin' ways.  Tyler was such a better choice, and person, at least he knew how to stay in his lane. giggling

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:53 pm

Honestly, I think Hannah was using Tyler to make her season look good. She never trusted him, and I doubt that wall she had up ever came down. Learning she agreed with Ashley I's analysis of him just based on his looks told me how unintelligent and young minded both of them are. I do wish the bachelor/bachelorette would cast new leads every year because a guy like Jed will always research what you want to hear and use it to win.

Also, I don't want her with Tyler because she is not ready for that kind of love and commitment. I prefer she keep Jed because one less trashy man in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:56 pm

Patience2415 wrote:Honestly,I think Hannah was using Tyler to make her season look good. She never trusted him, and I doubt that wall she had up ever came down. Learning she agreed with Ashley I's analysis of him just based on his looks told me how unintelligent and young minded both of them are. I do wish the bachelor/bachelorette would cast new leads every year because a guy like Jed will always research what you want to hear and use it to win.

Also, I don't want her with Tyler because she is not ready for that kind of love and commitment. I prefer she keep Jed because one less trashy man in the world.

Agreed. score
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:22 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 3806527698
alwayscooking wrote:[url=https://servimg.com/view/19953167/673]Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Screen34[/ur

Liked by Hannah's mom
So  people in the comments section are saying that Tyler was her first choice but he wouldn't propose

I find this so odd. Does she like posts on other contestants or just Tyler?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:23 pm

avacaroline wrote: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 3806527698
alwayscooking wrote:[url=https://servimg.com/view/19953167/673]Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Screen34[/ur

Liked by Hannah's mom
So  people in the comments section are saying that Tyler was her first choice but he wouldn't propose

almost always Tyler posts ! question

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:25 pm

Pichic121 wrote:
misslurking wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:He may not have the best voice, but the fact he writes his own songs is pretty impressive.  And he plays the guitar.  Not all singers are songwriters.  

He’s bad at that too. His song writing might even be worse than his voice. It’s all just really really bad. Maybe he can just get a job as a musician.  And even if he’s lucky enough to land a playing gig, he’s either going to have to shill the hell out of the teeth whitener or keep stripping because it doesn’t pay crap.  

who doesn't like a humble-honest-booty-obsessed-christian-stripper amirite ! roll tide

OMG! Just spewed coffee everywhere! Bravo, misslirking!! rofl rofl rofl rofl Best comment of the day!

what was funnier the "humble honest" part or the "booty obsessed christian stripper" part laugh out loud !
IMO both are a joke ! hed is a joke at this point !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:34 pm

avacaroline wrote: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 3806527698

Liked by Hannah's mom

She liked one of Peter that was a meme shading Luke P. and on Monday she liked a post about can't wait to watch the show with a picture of Hannah and Jed date. But that is the only one she liked of Jed. She has liked about 5-6 of Tyler if I am counting right even during MTP/FRC week.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022