SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Page 17 of 57 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:43 pm

Oh wow, totally forgot about Bradleigh. Good call @vernie113! JoJo was a bridesmaid for Bradleigh, so I definitely think she’ll be a bridesmaid for JoJo. My updated listed for JoJo is:

Rachel
Mallory
Emily
Kathryn
Bradleigh
Becca 

JoJo and Hannah are close, but they’re close because of Kathryn and JoJo wasn’t a bridesmaid for Hannah. Emily is JoJo’s sister-in-law and was in her wedding, so I definitely think Emily will be in the wedding party for sure.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by aviej Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:44 am

Looks like JoJo is in LA for her first wedding dress fitting. If she's going with the traditional timeline of 1st fitting being approx 3mths before the wedding, then we're looking at a May/June wedding rather than June/July no idea
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:07 pm

@aviej Thanks for the update!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat May 23, 2020 11:10 pm

Jordan confirmed in a sports interview that they postponed their wedding (around the 18:20 mark):

https://soundcloud.com/saturday-down-south-podcast/casualfriday521-mixdown-ep-296

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sun May 24, 2020 2:30 am

@aviej that sucks. I was so excited for this summer. His friend Jared was suppose to get married in July and I wonder if that will still happen cause last time I saw his friend hasn’t postponed his wedding.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun May 24, 2020 11:05 am

Pinkpincess wrote:@aviej that sucks. I was so excited for this summer. His friend Jared was suppose to get married in July and I wonder if that will still happen cause last time I saw his friend hasn’t postponed his wedding.

Social media activity indicates to me that Jared's wedding is still on for early July. Raven and Adam also postponed their wedding. I guess it depends on the size of your wedding, what you're willing to compromise on which would inform whether you postpone it or keep it on schedule. I don't fault them though, you'd have to be concerned about people's health, social distancing etc. when you really should be at ease and just enjoying the moment. Though Jordan didn't say, I want to believe it's postponed till next year based on his job and based on what they said in the group date with CH and LZ. The upside is that JoJo would have cooler weather next spring than in the summer. I also think on their YT series, they had originally planned for spring 2020 but they didn't get a venue for spring and so put it for summer. But I believe all things work together for good. Who knows, with the extra time to plan the wedding might be even more spectacular.

On a selfish front, since they had to wait an extra year to get married, I hope they push up the timeline for babies :babies: :babies: :babies: !
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon May 25, 2020 4:11 pm

@aviej thanks for the confirmation of the wedding postponement. They're in good company with so many other couples!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:08 pm

Well back to wedding sleuthing then, that should keep us occupied for year, laugh out loud. These are seemingly confirmed based on JoJo's latest IG post:

Wedding planners: @leilaklewis, @giannasanfilippo - @beinspiredpr (I think they did Ashley I's bridal shower)

Photographer: @valoriedarling

Floral/Decorator: @hiddengardenflowers

Rings: @ringconcierge

Vendor connections: @caratsandcake

Hair stylist: @morganparks_ - @ninezeroone

Matron of Honor: @kathrynsharrock

ETA: Officiant: @pwilson

Last edited by aviej on Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:23 pm

I know nothing about wedding planners. Do you usually need more than one?

Nice list! Thanks for posting @aviej

I like going through their IG's which I will later. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:43 pm

Well the wedding planning company is BeInspired and there's a team assisting her. Lewis is the founder.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:51 pm

@aviej oh ok! Makes sense. TY

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:47 pm

Love this article. New wedding date is May 2021 at sunstone villa in Santa Ynez

https://www.theknot.com/content/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-wedding?utm_source=instagram&utm_medium=social&utm_content=brandbio

Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 57 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

+28
emiusacska
Billysmom
Sprite
Jeepers
albean99
aviej
Linds911
nd4reality
Isabel123
sdmom
Jolena