SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:07 am

@leavers
Snipped : Also...  bahahahaha https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette/bachelorette-villain-jess-glasgow-under-council-investigation/news-story/4c6285c9ffdc23f8b4cb53f12ca37a30

Bachelorette “villain” Jess Glasgow is under investigation for alleged breach of conduct by the Noosa Council after his explosive appearance in last night’s premiere.

In a statement, the Noosa Council said the Office of the Independent Assessor was investigating the councillor, who had been open to Angie Kent about his intentions to run for mayor. >>

So, I just finished watching and even without knowing this last piece of info...this guy gives me ‘creep’ vibes...on top of attempting to throw Jamie under the bus with his lies and accusations, his body language was very cringe when Osher was announcing ‘ someone was not who they thought ‘ and he was visibly blushing, uncomfortable, looking around... squirming like a fish out of water... almost like he had something ELSE to hide... I’ll be glad when Angie unceremoniously kicks his butt out...
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:12 am

leavers wrote:
Finch wrote:Angie is clearly anti- homophobia as per her instagram and hillsong are from my understanding homophobic. And thats just one example of possible values clashes. I'm not saying couples should hold all the same values and  beliefs  but  I  do  think  this  makes  them  a very  unlikely couple, particularly long term

Yes, they are anti-SSM.  There is also a lot of reasonable doubt about whether they have sheltered pedophile pastors; certainly Brian Houston's dad, the founder, has been accused of such. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/19/sex-abuse-victim-pursues-hillsongs-brian-houston-over-crimes-of-his-father  It's a mess and not an organisation I'd ever want to have anything to do with.  Note: it's not about the religious belief itself I have issues with, but the organisation as an entity.  I absolutely cannot see Angie wanting to have anything to do with anyone from Hillsong.  

And then on the opposite side of the casting couch we have Ciarran, camping it up on stage like a foxy diva.  I know which of them I would have expected Angie the "Inappropriate Bachelorette" (her words) to end up with, and it's definitely not Carlin...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Myachardydayz Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:36 am

@Astrobach the guy is a nutcase IMO

Myachardydayz

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:33 am

I'm not understanding why being an actor/model makes Carlin not authentic and not a good fit for Angie. Ciarran is an aspiring actor on Starnow. Timm has modelled. Nobody really knows what type is right for Angie - I suspect she doesn't either. IMO this is one of the worst group of guys yet, making Carlin stand head and shoulders above them.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:13 am

Found this on a wedding photographer website.

Testimonial from Carlin
“Victoria is a very professional photographer who respects the process. She has a keen eye for detail and has no issue calling the shots to bring out the best from her models. She creates a comfortable environment with her warm nature and ensures that she is on the same page with her client in terms of the desired outcome. I enjoyed working with her and I was really pleased with the finished product.”
— Carlin Sterritt
No Mr and Mrs Sterritt.
https://www.vja.photography/testimonials

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:40 am

Enough wrote:Found this on a wedding photographer website.

Testimonial from Carlin
“Victoria is a very professional photographer who respects the process. She has a keen eye for detail and has no issue calling the shots to bring out the best from her models. She creates a comfortable environment with her warm nature and ensures that she is on the same page with her client in terms of the desired outcome. I enjoyed working with her and I was really pleased with the finished product.”
— Carlin Sterritt
No Mr and Mrs Sterritt.
https://www.vja.photography/testimonials

Looks like he may have still had photos of his wedding on his Instagram page as recently as JANUARY?!

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 EAbqJkK

Source

And he even wore a red rose on his lapel! cantstopl Wow.  Just... wow. What on earth were TPTB thinking.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:48 am

I think the picture of Carlin as a groom is a modeling shoot per IG link, same tux and rose petal, same girl.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ZBTAEA8_4/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwDsluYAwsH/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:05 am

LOL that first pic is almost identical to his night 1 outfit from the show - probably where the stylist got the idea from.  laugh out loud  

Well even if not his actual wedding it's not there now so he must have realised having wedding pics plastered all over his IG was NOT going to be a good look.

Oh man Angie, what are you doing?!  This is going to be sooooo messy IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by xostargirlxo Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:12 am

Now that we know Carlin is still legally married, is there any chance that might have to do with why the show was pushed back? Didn't everyone suspect there was some kinda legal issue they had to sort out. i know depending on the reasons for divorce and if there was assets couldnt being on TV before the divorce is finalised and being shown seeing someone like mess with the proceedings? Or is that only in some cases!
xostargirlxo
xostargirlxo

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:12 am

I don't see a problem with Carlin being married and separated/divorced.  He is not trying to hide it - it was on his IG.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 DJ8Pkhp
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:14 am

xostargirlxo wrote:Now that we know Carlin is still legally married, is there any chance that might have to do with why the show was pushed back? Didn't everyone suspect there was some kinda legal issue they had to sort out. i know depending on the reasons for divorce and if there was assets couldnt being on TV before the divorce is finalised and being shown seeing someone like mess with the proceedings? Or is that only in some cases!

Welcome @xostargirlxo  welcomebanner

Yeah there was speculation there may have been a legal issue and it could be something similar to what you mentioned.  Maybe his wife can clue us in when she sells her story to the tabloids next week.   Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698

@Agent99 That caption says "divorced at 30".  I haven't watched the episode yet, but didn't he say he was still married?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:18 am

I don't think there will be any problems with Carlin having a relationship once he is separated from his ex wife. Since he has filed for divorce, he can have another relationship.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts