SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:41 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:If he’s going in, it hasn’t happened yet. He’s bern posting on Insta with his usual frequency. I wouldn’t mind him being on again, IMO Angie is more his type than Ali. And if he F2’s again, he could then go on to be Bach, and be Australia’s Nick Viall laugh out loud

Thanks @Dirty Street Pie yes  I'm not sure whether Todd's appearance is likely or they're just messing with us.  Having him on would boost the ratings IMO, and the other guys would be pissed/threatened, so that could generate some drama, but realistically unless he won, it could take away from his IMO Golden Boy placement on Ali's season.

I guess it depends whether he's thirsty for more publicity and is perhaps eyeing Bach Lead 2020.  Viewers have short memories IMO and would need a Todd refresher course before he could step into that position.  Angie certainly doesn't seem to be his usual type (grotty brunette "bad girls" with tatts) so if he does appear, it's not necessarily for her IMO.

But the article does seem to be hinting at something so I wouldn't be surprised if someone "known" shows up. Maybe one of the Survivor guys or someone else she "admired" on Gogglebox.  I like Angie, but I think she has celebrity ambitions, and would realise that hooking up with another reality TV "persona" could bump her status up a notch.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:29 am

Hmmm... Angie could be more even more fame hungry that I initially thought if there's any truth to this:

Angie Kent's famous former flames REVEALED: The Bachelorette's history with five stars exposed as she 'urges producers to cast celebrity suitors'

Angie Kent recently commenced filming for The Bachelorette in Sydney.  

And despite production still being in early days, Woman's Day claimed on Monday that the beauty, 29, has been 'urging producers to throw in some celebrity suitors'.

At the top of her reported 'wish list' are five very familiar faces, who former Gogglebox star Angie is said to have secret history with.

The publication claimed that Angie is keen to get Telv Williams on the show.

Despite the Married At First Sight star now being in a relationship with model Katie Beever, the pair are said to have exchanged messages prior to this.

Ryan Gallagher, who starred on Married At First Sight alongside Telv in 2018, once reportedly 'swapped numbers' with Angie.

'The timing was never right for romance,' a source told the magazine, hinting that Ryan could arrive as an intruder on the Channel 10 dating show.

Nic Jovanovic, star of this year's Married At First Sight, is another suitor Angie is said to be hoping to see on the show, after a flirty Instagram exchange earlier this year.

Angie is also said to be hoping Todd King will arrive at the mansion.

Todd, who found fame on Ali Oetjen's season of The Bachelorette in 2018, has made no secret of his crush on Angie, previously gushing she ticks his boxes.

'I'm definitely more attached to Angie than I was to Ali,' he told the magazine.  

Paddy Collier, who also starred on Ali's season, is said to have caught Angie's eye too.

Source

Any of those MAFS rejects would bring the tone of her season WAY DOWN for me.  Hopefully it's just DM waffle.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:46 am

Ewww, I hope that article is just a beat up, if she likes guys like Paddy and Telv there’s going to be some appalling guys on her season laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:37 am

“I feel like I’ve frightened them!”

We've grown to love the former Gogglebox and I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! star for her down-to-earth, cheeky personality, but we're about to see a new side of Angie Kent as she takes on the role as Bachelorette.
Taking a break from filming the upcoming season of The Bachelorette Australia, Angie walked the red carpet at the TV WEEK Logie Awards flanked by new Bachelor Matt Agnew and host Osher Günsberg, where she admitted it felt "overwhelming and surreal" to be the suitress after commenting on the series from her couch.
"What's exceptional about watching Angie is… I think it must be all the experience of dealing with all the domestic animals in her home because she takes absolutely zero monkey business from the boys," Osher tells TV WEEK, admitting there was a big moment only days earlier.
"The other night she lined them all up and said, 'If any of you bully anyone else you are out!'"
While Angie confesses she "feels like I've frightened them" following that moment, she is determined to find someone special.
"I think I need to back off after that that," she tells TV WEEK. "I've preached this really fun side, and I feel like I need to bring out the fun, dorky Angie."
Meanwhile, Osher and Matt couldn't be prouder.
"It was awesome – so great," Osher says, adding that the fun and dorky Angie will "come when the boys start behaving".
"I think it's good!" proclaims a supportive Matt. "Just, you know, whip them [into shape]!"

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:08 am

Ummmm I feel the paparazzo caption here could have elaborated a little more because... what on EARTH is going on here?! Dated the day before Beard Man leaves.

The Bachelorette 2019, Angie Kent, pictured on a group date filming scenes on a country property. Kurrajong, NSW on 25 June, 2019

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 MI07ZjL
gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 G44HSJY
gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 7vGXfVZ

Help I'm scared they're so creepy laugh out loud

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 YyOVUsZ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:19 am

Daily Mail reported only one man left the Mansion but the pap caption says TWO

Bachelorette Angie Kent pictured on set at The Bachelorette Mansion for a rose ceremony. Two contestants left the mansion with their luggage.

Source

Also, one of the cars was in an accident the same day. Wonder if Beard man was hurt?

The Bachelorette Australia gets off to a shaky start with one of their Ford sponsored vehicles involved in a car accident on Richmond Rd on rout to film in Kurrajong. The car was T Boned at a major intersection just outside the Richmond Town Centre.
The passenger occupant who is unknown at this stage was slightly injured. The car was later towed away as it was un[r]oad worthy.

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 OPgIFBK

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:56 am

Speedboat date reported here 12/07.  They've given her those UGLY braids last seen on Ali's head a year ago.  no  

Article says Angie was "visibly distressed" but she looks alright to me?  Probably just pissed about the braids... gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2498057887

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Y3Inixl
gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Daqf4VR
gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1ry2XUe
gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 6FY4fxQ
gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 SoLtTYr

No boy pictured :angryemotion

ETA:  This one has the company's name and logo

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 N7Sk2Uh

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:18 pm

Classic Daily Mail drip feeding us information.  Yesterday we got Angie in a bathrobe, today we see who she was actually with on the date.  Couldn't have just given it to us all at once?  Rolling Eyes

I'm really loving the fact that these guys are so different looking to the usual.  Matt has smart ladies, and Angie has scruffy long haired guys who don't shave. laugh out loud  2019 is mixing things up!

Who's tatt? The Bachelorette's Angie Kent holds hands with a hunky male suitor who has an array of tattoos... as they enjoy a jet boat date in Sydney

She's trying to find love on The Bachelorette, which she's currently filming. 

And it seems that Angie Kent is well on her way to finding the man of her dreams. 

On Friday, the 29-year-old blonde enjoyed a speed boat date with a hunky tattooed contestant in Sydney's affluent Rose Bay.   

The pair appeared to be getting along well, with Angie and the blond smiling, laughing and holding hands as they walked around the waterside suburb. 

At one point, they donned red jackets as they enjoyed a jet boat ride around the harbour.

At the Logie Awards on the Gold Coast at the end of last month, Angie meanwhile told Daily Mail Australia that she's happy with the batch of contestants who are vying for her heart.

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 VswPZwE

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 VgvzaAE

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Zwz0n49

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 ICJR8d8

Smile looks a bit forced though...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:09 pm

More pics have been added of the second guy exiting on the same night as Full Beard Man.  He doesn't seem too upset about it and Angie doesn't see him off in the same way she did with FBM.  

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 BNoXWQS
gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 My6enml
gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 SgOkwFs
gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2AvPnin

Thinking maybe FBM takes himself out (possibly related to the car accident the day before?  Would help if they published the pics of whomever was injured...) and then the second guy is ousted.  

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 YpDxgbK

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 MsOhyC8

Very suss IMO that all this was done so publicly and Angie was also pictured being comforted by First Date Man OUTSIDE when it's obviously freezing (there are other pics of her in a bathrobe).

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:46 pm

I read that Angie has a book coming out and planned like how Honey Badger Nick Cummins did. Given how Angie was wanting to be the bachelorette and asking to be as well as her taste in men, I think she’s more like Honey Badger and Sophie Monk and there primarily to promote herself and brand rather than find love. The pattern for lead and F1 staying together post-show is in Matt’s favor this year and not Angie’s. I almost feel like TPTB intentionally cast like this so at least one lead (bach or Bette) will have a lasting relationship each year. I’d be pleasantly surprised if Angie is one of them. Jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:41 am

Don't know why they insist on putting Leads/contestants in summer gear when we all know Bette is filmed in winter.  

Newsflash: Women can still look desirable in a jumper, TPTB. laugh out loud

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 HFO8eCQ
gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 FCB33GY

Source: www.matrixpuctures.com.au
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:15 am

Those braids are FOUL! Although I suppose activity appropriate so she won’t have hair all over the place on the speedboat. Again I’m not a fan of the styling this season. I’m sure that Georgia and Sophie looked great, but Ali’s season was yuk, and Angie’s doesn’t look much better.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts