SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:28 am

Agent99 wrote:What I do know is that the leads hardly ever pick anyone with the qualities they say they are looking for laugh out loud

Maybe not always what they say but AU Leads often pick someone who fits their usual type IMO, e.g.

Laura is a dead ringer for Matty's ex (and his Mum laugh out loud)
Ditto Taite and Ali's ex
and I'm sure Sophie has dated other millionaires...

It's a shame we don't have any more info on Angie's exes, even if the most recent was 8 years ago...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:34 am

Imma just gonna leave this here...  :halo:

He's in with a shot! The Bachelorette's Angie Kent spotted giggling with fan favourite Timm Hanly AFTER the cameras stop rolling as they enjoy sweet ice cream date in the park

He's wooed The Bachelorette's Angie Kent after bringing her a bunch of her favourite flowers during their first meeting.

And now, new photos reveal that 27-year-old Melbourne lad Timm Hanly has charmed the former Gogglebox star.

In behind the scenes images from an upcoming episode of the show, fan favourite Timm is seen hand in hand with a giggling Angie as they enjoyed an ice cream date in the park during filming back in July.

This season's leading lady looked delighted as Timm handed her a single sunflower, and she pulled him in for a hug.

The dishy fire-proofer earned himself plenty of praise during his first encounter with Angie last Wednesday when he presented her with an oversized bouquet of the same type.

The touching gesture left Angie emotional, with the TV personality revealing that she believes sunflowers are a sign from her grandma.

It seems Timm took note and hoped to impress Angie again, as he arrived on their park date clutching the bright yellow flower.

Looking every bit the loved-up couple, Angie and Timm were seen strolling hand in hand through the park near Sydney's northern beaches.

They grabbed ice cream from a street vendor as Timm made the most of his precious alone time with Angie.

Long-haired Timm clearly knows how to make Angie laugh, with the couple spotted smiling and goofing around together.

In another image, Angie posed with the sunflower in one hand and her ice cream in the other while Timm snapped away with an instant camera.

And even when the cameras weren't rolling, the pair were also seen laughing and chatting with one of the show's producers as they sat on a park bench.

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 VnHgFbx

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 K2eAhxO

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Ok3nl0D

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 22QcIIA

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 OuM31Sw

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:47 am

So Timm got the picture around town date for his SD, he is carrying a camera per the DM pics. Richie gave a similar date to his F4 girl IIRC.
laugh out loud at DM, I was expecting Angie to be sitting on Timm’s laps with that caption. I remember DM writing an article about Matty J and Elise laughing & carrying on when the cameras were not rolling and also with a producer in the pics as well, interesting parallel IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:55 am

@mercieme the difference being that the pics of Matty & Elise were splashed all over DM during filming.  We didn't get any date pics of Angie with Timm till now.  Just like we didn't get any of Matt with Chelsie.  

But we got LOADS of pics of Angie's date with Carlin.  Because IMO at that stage they didn't think he was going to be F1 so no need to hide him.  And by the time he was F1 it was too late to hide/buy the pics.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:04 am

@Bobette, producers can think whatever IMO, I put more stock in how the lead is around the F1 and so far I have seen nothing yet on Timm being the one Angie wanted from the onset based on how Angie has acted around him; even in the season preview when they were in the bath together for an upcoming SD I assume, she asked him if had peed in the bath, awkward IMO.

I need to see Angie fall all over and chase her F1 like all the Bettes before her; still so much to see of-course, looking forward to all the SDs with the front runners.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:08 am

@mercieme The way it looks to me is that Carlin was getting the F3 treatment during early filming IMO, not F1. The most pics we got during Matt's season were of him and Helena - nothing of Chelsie (or Abbie).  

If TPTB expected Carlin to be F1 he would have got a later date and they would have bought/suppressed the pics like they did with Matt's season IMO.  As for her falling head over heels, this SC will be key IMO:

...snipped

I really want to know who she's talking about here when she says "I really like him."  She has a very genuine look on her face when she says it IMO.  :detective

gogglebox - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 EarRUiI

Source

ETA: Just noting that there are palm trees in the background of that SC above.  Since Timm and Angie's SD is along the Northern Beaches it's possible IMO they ended up at Palm Beach (like Matt & Chelsie).

If so that SC could be from the evening portion of his SD, which would speak volumes IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:15 am

mercieme wrote:@Bobette, producers can think whatever IMO, I put more stock in how the lead is around the F1 and so far I have seen nothing yet on Timm being the one Angie wanted from the onset based on how Angie has acted around him; even in the season preview when they were in the bath together for an upcoming SD I assume, she asked him if had peed in the bath, awkward IMO.

I need to see Angie fall all over and chase her F1 like all the Bettes before her;  still so much to see of-course, looking forward to all the SDs with the front runners.

Yes, I believe this too. At the start of the epi2 cocktail party, Timm jumped over the fence (or something) to get to Angie first. It was endearing, but he is doing the chasing, which is classic f2.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:38 am

I'm not really feeling the love between Angie and Timm in any of these photos. Sure Timm is googled eyed over Angie, but apart from them posing for the photo with his arm around her, she walks and sits apart from him.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:55 am

The Bachelorette star Timm's shock collapse on set

Paramedics are called to the mansion.
OCT 14, 2019 6:30AM

This season of The Bachelorette is set to be full of surprises, but it seems nothing comes close to the shock Angie Kent gets when one of her favourite Bachelors suffers a terrifying health scare that leaves the former Gogglebox star shaken!

A Woman's Day insider reveals lovable larrikin Timm Hanly, 27, falls ill during an intense rose ceremony and makes the surprise decision to exit the mansion, which leaves Angie seriously stressed.

"All of a sudden, he just legs it out of there – he didn't even say anything – and everyone was so confused!" reports the insider.

"Angie kept asking the crew what was going on and they wouldn't say, so she started to think that he must be leaving the show – she was devastated."

According to the source, Angie, 29, repeatedly begged producers to speak to Timm, but it wasn't until the last minute they told her he was with paramedics and that's why she couldn't see him.

At one point there was talk of taking Timm to hospital, which, of course, only made Angie more concerned.

"She was anxiously waiting for him, not knowing what was going on, meanwhile the producers just kept pulling her aside to have chats," the source reveals.

"Timm later told the boys he felt like he was about to collapse and had to go outside to get some air. They take hours to shoot the rose ceremonies and there are lots of people crammed into the space, so it's really claustrophobic," says the insider, adding they're not surprised he passed out.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:38 am

@Bobette I asked above about the 24 hour date, because I wonder how it might affect the date order this season. I could see Angie taking the guy she is most interested on that date given the length of the date. Interested in your thoughts on that.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:15 am

mbl wrote:@Bobette I asked above about the 24 hour date, because I wonder how it might affect the date order this season.  I could see Angie taking the guy she is most interested on that date given the length of the date.  Interested in your thoughts on that.  
I agree completely with this.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:14 pm

mbl wrote:@Bobette I asked above about the 24 hour date, because I wonder how it might affect the date order this season.  I could see Angie taking the guy she is most interested on that date given the length of the date.  Interested in your thoughts on that.  

My thoughts are that Carlin was not her favourite at that stage and I have explained why I think that.  Elly was given an unusual date too - a visit to the Lead's hometown - but IMO she was never going to be Matt's F1 and I see this as a similar situation. Date scheduling is dictated by producers, in my opinion.

IMO initially she would have been drawn to the funny, quirky guys Ciarran and Timm, because that's what she said she wanted.  Since Timm was on the first GD, and it looks like he gets the ep 4 SD, IMO he was probably the one she initially had in mind for F1, since those stats match the stats for past F1s.  

IMO some unexpected things must have happened during the season for her to end up with Carlin, and this IMO is reflected in the extensive re-editing of her ITMs regarding him.  I don't think Angie and Carlin would be compatible IRL, and I can't see them lasting, but that's JMO and it's obvious I am in the minority.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts