SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:28 pm

If Todd has passed on it, I would prefer a beautiful nobody, like Tim or Sam Wood over another faux-lebrity. Make it so TPTB!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:37 am

This sounds like a firm no from Todd. Oh well.  Maybe next year...? no idea

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 7CGwEzr

Source

If not Todd then I'm with @Dirty Street Pie.  Fresh meat please. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:10 am

Pretty sure that if Justin was in the mix for Bach he probably isn’t now  :yes: He’s copping a lot of back lash for fat shaming comments, I don’t think 10 would risk it

https://www.pedestrian.tv/film-tv/im-a-celeb-justin-lacko-fat-shame-comments/
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:42 am

Well this sounds promising!!!  The girls have been cast and the show is going ahead but they haven't cast a Lead are hinting at a "desirable" NON celeb who's ready to settle down.  Yes, yes, yes.  From Jo Scrimshire too, who's usually on the money.  

Channel 10 boss reveals The Bachelor starts filming in a month and they STILL haven't found a male suitor - but don't count on him being a celebrity

By JO SCRIMSHIRE FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

The Bachelor 2019 begins production in a month and Channel 10 still hasn't locked in a leading man.

Channel 10's Head of Programming Daniel Monaghan told TV Tonight that producers are still searching for the perfect 'desirable' suitor.

He said: 'It’s very close to filming, and we have cast all the girls. We are probably a month away from production.'

lsewhere in the interview, Monaghan strongly hinted that this year's suitor will not be a celebrity.

'The Honey Badger [last year's suitor, Nick Cummins] was obviously very noisy but we will steer in a different direction this year,' he added.

Mentioning how 'unknowns' like Richie Strahan had delivered strong ratings in the past, Monaghan said: 'We'll find a man who is "desirable", wants to settle down and people will want to follow his journey... He may be funny, he may not be.'

Interestingly, Monaghan specifically said the female contestants have been cast, but not the male lead. He also spoke in the future tense ('we'll find a man') when discussing the casting of the suitor.

This would strongly suggest that Channel 10 and producers Warner Bros. Australia have not yet confirmed a leading man - despite filming being just weeks away.

Source

Oh and also, Justin's out:

Former Love Island Australia star Justin Lacko has also been mentioned as a possible candidate, but Monaghan said he wasn't right for the job.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:48 am

WOOT WOOT!!!!! bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1710264613 a newbie then like a Sam wood or Tim Robens type bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2498057887 YAY no celebrity (still hoping for Todd though) but this is great news!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:45 am

Classic DM.  This journalist apparently missed yesterday's article quoting Ch 10's HEAD OF PROGRAMMING saying the lead will be a NON-celeb. Rolling Eyes

Not to mention Chris Brown's currently filming IACGMOOH in South Africa and the finale won't be till late Feb... just days before Bach starts filming.  

Is Chris Brown the next Bachelor? Bondi Vet fuels speculation as he reveals 'I'm still looking for the one' following his 'split' from Liv Phyland

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:59 am

Great news on the Non Celeb! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:57 pm

O/T but I'm just watching MAFS ep 6 (a Ch NINE show) and when Michael and Martha kissed at their wedding reception THEY PLAYED F1 MUSIC!!!!!  

WTF? Why? How? Wouldn't Ch 10 have exclusive rights to that music?  dizzy Check it out at the 6 min mark and tell me I'm not imagining things please: laugh out loud   

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:18 pm

Bobette wrote:O/T but I'm just watching MAFS ep 6 (a Ch NINE show) and when Michael and Martha kissed at their wedding reception THEY PLAYED F1 MUSIC!!!!!  

WTF? Why? How? Wouldn't Ch 10 have exclusive rights to that music?  dizzy Check it out at the 6 min mark and tell me I'm not imagining things please: laugh out loud   

Source

rofl i laughed soooo hard when i was watching this last night! laugh out loud mafs and bach world collide ! maybe bach will be on nine??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:03 am

LeapofFaith wrote: rofl i laughed soooo hard when i was watching this last night!   laugh out loud mafs and bach world collide ! maybe bach will be on nine??

ME TOO!  I was like... wait... what the... that sounds just like... O. M. G. it IS! cantstopl

Makes me think all the reality shows are in cahoots and making FOOLS of us all! bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698

I'd be genuinely interested to know the rationale behind using it.  Is it like a Pavlovian response - play the F1 music and the audience will be subconsciously programmed to believe Michael and Martha are going to fall in love and stay together forever?

'Cause... I totally do.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:45 pm

Nice to see DM is still visit our forum in the off-season. :gotcha:

Revealed: The very convincing fan theory that Married At First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis and Michael Brunelli WILL stay together - so did you notice the editing trick that gave it away?

According to a very convincing fan theory, an editing trick used by producers may reveal that the couple are destined to be together.

During their kiss on Monday night's episode, a familiar-sounding musical theme played in the background.

Fans familiar with The Bachelor franchise will recognise this soundtrack as the so-called 'winner's theme'.

The 'winner's theme' is an informal term for the romantic musical motif, often accompanying a first kiss, which is known to signal a contestant's eventual victory.

This could simply be a coincidence, as MAFS is produced by the same company that used to make The Bachelor, Endemol Shine Australia.

However, according to fans on The Bachelor and Bachelorette Spoiler Forums, it could also be a subtle clue that Martha and Michael stay together until the end of the season.

Source

Thanks to Jo Scrimshire for crediting the forum.  rock

ps Got any hot tips for us regarding the 2019 lead? laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:22 am

Off seasons nearly over @Bobette girls have already been cast, we’re just waiting on our Bach!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2