SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:06 pm

@Bobette This looks like a tennis outfit to me. Do we know if Matt plays? or maybe they are just doing it for an activity?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:10 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:There is something that has been bothering me for a while - don't know if it has been discussed.  The "bridesmaid".  Is she a contestant that got roped into a crap intro, or does she go home after signing a strict confidentiality agreement?  There are photos of Matt and her having a conversation on their own, sans bride.

I assumed she was a ring in/human prop like Uncle Sam's nephews.  Could you bring the pics over?

Ok, retract that.  There are no photos of just the two of them.  Must have dreamt that laugh out loud

ETA No, found it laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 B1155mD

Source

Last edited by Agent99 on Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:11 pm

@Sprite Not sure whether he plays tennis but I think the Somersby GD is just a silly "physical challenge" date - the aerial shot shows some kind of colourful equipment set up.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 3JWuP50

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

ETA:  Pic of Matt (and Osher in background) from the GD

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 PKJYNF1

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:20 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:There is something that has been bothering me for a while - don't know if it has been discussed.  The "bridesmaid".  Is she a contestant that got roped into a crap intro, or does she go home after signing a strict confidentiality agreement?  There are photos of Matt and her having a conversation on their own, sans bride.

I assumed she was a ring in/human prop like Uncle Sam's nephews.  Could you bring the pics over?

Ok, retract that.  There are no photos of just the two of them.  Must have dreamt that laugh out loud

ETA No, found it laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 B1155mD

Source

Woah if she is a contestant that would be sooooo awkward.  She is tall though.  She's not the girl in the striped top, is she?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Prx4PeC

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

ETA: Really can't see it being a contestant. She doesn't have the look on her face of someone trying to impress a man and he looks more like he's explaining/defending himself than getting a warm greeting IMO.

Wouldn't be surprised if the bridesmaid (probably a friend/sister of Rachel?) is grilling him to see if he's "good enough for her". The poster on her thread who knows Rachel implied she's a bit of a princess so, yeah.

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:04 am

I saw a clip of Matt and the Gemini contestant on Twitter. Was it posted here?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:17 am

Idlemess wrote:I saw a clip of Matt and the Gemini contestant on Twitter. Was it posted here?

Yep - upthread somewhere yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:56 am

NEW GAME:

Who do we think will be getting "Meet Bla Bla" clips on Twitter?  Historically these are unlikely to be F1; more likely bitches/weirdos/sex vamps/sweetheart characters but there's often an F3 in there too so something to watch out for.

My guesses:

Rachel or Georgina

Yoga Belle

White crochet or Vakoo

One shoulder/Chelsea (?) [can't wait till we confirm whether it's her or not so I can stop putting the (?) after her name laugh out loud  If it is Chelsea they'll be foregrounding her career as an engineer IMO so people will automatically assume he'll pick a fellow nerd.

If not One Shoulder then Sogand for the same reason ^

OK, now you.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 2498057887

ETA:  Just looked up who got intro tweets for past seasons:

[In chronological tweeted order from first to last]

Matty:
Tara F3
Leah
Elora
Cobie

Nick:
Brooke F3
Cass
Vanessa
Dasha

Richie:
Olena F3
Megan
Alex
Keira

Holy cow look at that pattern with F3s ALWAYS being tweeted first!  Imma check the Bachelorette tweets now to see if it's the same thing there. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything - they might change the pattern now just to spite me.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 3806527698

OK so wow this is really interesting.  Bette F1 or F2 has been featured pre-show on Twitter EVERY season.

[In chronological order:]  

Ali:
Charlie
Dan
Todd F2
Apollo

Sophie:
Blake
Jarrod F2
Apollo

Georgia:
Cam
Lee F1
Clancy
Sam

Sam F:
Michael F2 was the ONLY one tweeted about individually.

I don't want to over state my discovery here, but I imagine this is how Einstein felt when he worked out the Theory of Relativity.   cantstopl

Copying to Bette forum for future reference...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:45 am

The 2019 Bach AU Holy Trinity at the Logies

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 W88ebQM

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 DFl1bTv

Source

I like Matt's James Bond outfit very much.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:43 am

Having formulated Bobette's Grand Theory of F3 Twitter Relativity upthread, the obvious question now is:

Who do we think will be F3?

- Red Ruffles is a possibility IMO; single date, good chemistry, featured in promo

- White Crochet had a single date late in the game so F3 potential there too IMO.

Thoughts?   question

I breathlessly await the first Tweet...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahBanana Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:48 am

Now I’ll take this with a grain of salt, but apparently Matt has found love!

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/the-bachelorette-angie-kent-matt-agnew-56728

Also @Bobette your sleuthing skills are amazing!!! clapping!

will be waiting with expectation for the twitter clips. I agree with them probably showing Vakoo (her name has already been released, and after last year I can see why they may want to try the diversity card).

I hope they finally show us Chelsea! I just want to confirm that we have the right blonde  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 3806527698 i feel like if she gets the first clip + what’s been sleuthed on her possible SM we can almost guarantee she gets to F3-F2!

can’t wait to find more out about the girls!
HannahBanana
HannahBanana

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:56 am

Was just coming on to post about the Logies, am loving Matt in the James Bond tux!

And I’m very impressed with the Theory of F3 Twitter Relativity! It makes sense, because the F3 is often someone that production want us to care about, and expect to win, only to fall over at the last hurdle. 

IMO they don’t really want us to feel that way about the F2 so that the lead is protected when they break their heart. Rochelle, Lisa and Elise were all hidden early, and Lana wasn’t even there at the beginning. The only outlier to that in a normal season (Nicks sh!tshow doesn’t count) is Nikki, who had first single date, and was never hidden.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:03 am

@HannahBanana I totally agree re: Chelsea (?)  I really want to get rid of the (?)  laugh out loud

If we've got the right girl she'd make the perfect F2 IMO - pretty, his intellectual equal and a bit sassy (I presume from the KICK AZZ one-shoulder dress); i.e. the girl the audience will be expecting him to pick.  

And then BAM he picks someone completely different. That's how I'd script it anyway.  Hugesmile

ETA: I agree with your description of the classic F3 @Dirty Street Pie. Who's your money on?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2