SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:45 am

I like them together.. but now I wish she rejects him at the FRC
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:45 am

If he picks no one, I called it so hard and will be gloating terribly - apologies in advance. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:46 am

To summarise after Britt said she is falling head over heels Nick said that she is the whole package but feels that she is in a different stage in life, he just basically let her down easy.. britt walked away after swearing
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheriden Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:46 am

BUT it IS heart-stopping! cantstopl
Cheriden
Cheriden

Female Posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:46 am

This is seriously shaping up to be the worst finale ever if it continues like this!Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 2254279460
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:46 am

If he chooses Britt to then dump her I will hunt him down
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:46 am

I think Bernadette was pretty frank about where Nick's at... the question was whether he was ready to commit and settle down, white picket fence...

Perhaps if the right girl came along we'd have a different ending (yes looks like ... no one for now...)

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:47 am

Sundy wrote:Oh. Britt pours her heart out. It was Fork material. He wanted to here it but then he said he is messed up and doesn’t know what to do. She is shattered and walks off. Like that’s the end of the date. Britt has been redeemed and Nick looks like a dick. He has to decide if he is ready for Britt is what it seems like. I am honestly in tears. That was the most honest conversation. No bs

Have we heard the voiceline from the preview where he says (paraphrasing) "Now that I'm sure...". Maybe this is all just meant to be dramatic buildup? Very poor taste if so, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:47 am

Rose ceremony time
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:47 am

I don't think this is bad at all. At least he's honest. Good on ya Nick.

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:47 am

Sundy wrote:Oh. Britt pours her heart out. It was Fork material. He wanted to here it but then he said he is messed up and doesn’t know what to do. She is shattered and walks off. Like that’s the end of the date. Britt has been redeemed and Nick looks like a dick. He has to decide if he is ready for Britt is what it seems like. I am honestly in tears. That was the most honest conversation. No bs
Geez, at this point it’s sounding like every relationship of my early 20’s  laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:49 am

Has there been any upbeat music at all in this episode? It just sounds like the dark clouds are looming. So much dramatic music.

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF