SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:35 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:41 am

Rose ceremony now. 4 roses only. Britt first. Sophie second. Cass third. Brooke fourth
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:41 am

Interesting body language above - so many pursed lips!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:51 am

Hahaha @Bobette you are right. Look at the looks
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:58 am

Taking some HTD scaps over to the scaps thread. Need to charge my phone first though
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:11 am

Ok my observations from the episode.

Nick was going to pick Britt for the one on one time no matter what she wrote I think. Her lighthearted letter certainly didn't lay anything on the line to 'deserve' the time.

Nick was hilarious during the bowling date... rofl

Looks like they have started the slow decline of Brooke during this episode, she sure didn't look like the favourite.

I definitely noticed that they played down Britt's one on one time with Nick. No mood music etc. Although I did notice that he reassured her fully in their conversation when she asked how he felt.

With Sophie, it was a lot tamer than we were led to believe. The music was WAAAAAAY over the top though to set the mood. When she asked how he felt about her he very much went with the standard line of "I'm still trying to sort out how he feels about it all but basically she's a cool fun chick and he gave her some nice compliments.

After tonight, I don't think Brooke walks out. I think he sends her home after she gets insecure.

I absolutely LOVED the cocktail party and the girls talking about how every conversation with Nick tonight would be 'serious' and they kept cutting to Cassie and Nick in their Hawaiian shirts playing ukuleles! I laughed so hard. rofl

Cass is good value and I think Nick likes her more than anyone thought.

Hometowns look like they are going to be full on. Cassie's mum spills the beans on their past I think. Loved Cass trying to shut her up!

They are definitely setting up Britt's dad to be a 'hurdle' to get past. I'm sure he won't be anywhere near as scary as the ads show. I think Nick will like him because he's being protective of his daughter and that will resonate. hehehe

Britt is F1 still in my opinion.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:15 am

Oh I should add that Sophie said that she felt special that she ended up back at the Bach pad because it had only happened once before, with Britt on Nick and Britt's first date.

Also, their spa time must have not gone on too long because it was dark when it started and they still managed to get out, get glammed up and back to the mansion for a full cocktail party and rose ceremony on the same night.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:23 am

I finally watched an episode. Nick comes across to me as boring and forced. Britt and Sophie are the least invested and best actors of any series i’ve watched. Cass acts normal and genuine and I like her. Brooke wasn’t seen much so I can’t give an opinion on her. IMO Nick in the pool with Sophie was way too much and it showed Nick as horny. IMO Nick is not invested in Britt or Sophie and seems most human (not a cardboard cut out) with Cass.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:41 am

Was only able to watch the second half of the episode properly, but from what I saw I 100% agree with everything @stoneleigh said.

IMO, after tonight Sophie is a classic F2. Her night 1 M&G wasn’t special, and she was missing for large chunks of the early season, and now she’s picking up steam towards the end with the physical edit. 

Britt will now have a rough hometown, and probably a bit more doubt thrown her way, possibly having a less impressive MTP than Sophie, only to prevail.

And I LOVED Cass’s reaction to her mum telling Nick that she knew everything cantstopl
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:43 am

I just can't see any of the girls (except for Cassie) seriously falling for Nick

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:48 am

Enough wrote:I just can't see any of the girls (except for Cassie) seriously falling for Nick

I'll be cheering for Cass on BiP.  IMO she's the most genuine person on the show by far (which of course the producers exploited to their advantage).  They've tried to make a fool out of her so many times but it's only endeared her to me even more. PINKHEART
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:26 pm

Thanks for all the updates and the live posting!!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF