SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:10 pm

I read the family picked Brooke and Britt but I thought Nick made a seperate comment. If he did I can’t find it so i’m probably making it up. It has been said by posters Brooke was there to play a part and she did. Her exit was timed to give maximum doubts over Nick’s feelings for the Finsl 2 women. The ‘shock’ ending could even be Nick telling Britt he loved her all along and his feelings for Brooke were just for show. Nick will reassure Britt, yet again, Cass means nothing to him and never did. Poor Sophie is Elise the second. She is there to make up the numbers. Britt and Nick are madly in love and in PNG right now doing the Kokoda Trail. I just have to keep telling myself not believe a word of the articles (and the web is full of them) that say Nick dumps Britt.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:38 pm

HEA wrote:So nick sister asked about Brooke and said: we thought Brooke would be the one at the end

His Dad even mentioned Brooke who he thought was the one for Nick

This NEVER happened on any franchise that a contestant not F1or F2 was mentioned or discussed!!

Osher who’s voice over says that we will be chocked!!

Yeah.... Brooke was the F1 but I believe nick did a very unselfish decision. He knew he would be away most of the year for the next few years. Bringing her over to Sydney, away from family and ask her to wait his multiple returns? Sure it was perfect for him but not for her. He understood that. It does not mean he was not falling. He said clearly that he hat his heart broken.... heart broken means love. Not friendship at all!! His words talking about Brooke are: perfect, meant to be, cannot get enough, not part of my plan, truly miss you, I can be truly myself, so natural, wifey material.... I mean the list is big

For me Brit is second best. Sophie was edited to come too late.

So no engagement but commitment confirmed by Larsen. No surprise.  This is not the Aussie ways.

This all happened 4months ago. All parties moved on... except the public as usual. I wish them all good vibes... except cat Alisha and Romy for whom I wish karma

All JMO wine

Once again...editing. Brooke's name is said and then there is a cut and voiceover for the rest of those sentences...that could have been said about anyone. TPTB are very good at their jobs.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:43 pm

Correct @Sprite. Look at how they made it look like Britt said ‘you’re together, you’re a couple’ when what she actually said was ‘the media are saying...’
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:48 pm

just watched the episode again and a few things i found interesting is sophies date reminded me of matty and lauras f3 date - pick up in a convertible went and did some adventurous sport in wollongong..Also i believe lauras date was shown first on tv out of the f3 dates with taras last(like brookes was shown last and sophies first)..... Also Nick mentioned before to britt that passion and purpose is a top 3 thing he looks for in a relationship, and sophie states to him they have the passion,love and drive to be amazing .... i just found it interesting
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:41 am

i Find Britts edit of her feeling insecure/unsure of cass and Brooke’s relationships with nick interesting given all the post filming rumours. Tough gig being Nicks secret girlfriend the last 4mths if they r still together with media rumours, Nicks boner type comments and now the physical edit of soph and Brooke. I am also questioning why Britt in Sydney so early in the week given no interviews today? Who will be doing interviews tomorrow?

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:05 am

Leaving behind Brit with the the tiring 2 days interviews .... this confirms to me that Nick did not try very hard to negotiate the timing and did not even envision to let a potential F1 alone behind with no care of the world.

And I think I was right all along to say that Brooke was the one who Nick wanted IMO. My theory is that he realized during their long conversation (we did not see the part where they spoke at the door before she goes to the car-pics DM), that it was not realist to have a long-term relationship, not because she lived in Perth but because he would be always away and that was not what Brooke needed or wanted. So we know only a little bit of their conversation to fit the edits and the show. The reality was in my opinion way deeper and I believe Nick explained that he was not ready at this present life to get rid of all his trekking and trips in the wild and that it would be selfish (his words) to pick her because he was not able to give her stability which is not love, but a person she can rely on a daily basis. His absences would just be a hassle. I am still struggling why it was Brooke who would have to move to Sydney since he lived in Perth with Martine for years.

Nick sister was convinced Brooke was the one. This goes with "miss you" and "beautiful lady"

Dad: we will know if Brooke was the one

No freaking way it was fake. Family is not paid on anything IMO. That is a bit OTT IMO to even imagine that prods asked them to say this or that.  dizzy

At this point, I am 100% convinced that Nick convinced himself that Brit was the perfect choice for him. As discussed "perfect on paper". She has everything a man should want: same goals, same age, love travels, not ready to marry or child before few years, daddy jokes, pretty, good values, good family, independent.... everything should be perfect right?

I do not think so. Once the crew and show over, Nick was still hooked on Brooke. His HEART said so. (re: you should pick love from the heart not from the head). This is also why we have the rumors that he contacted Brooke after show... things that will never be confirmed because nobody is supposed to contact anybody.

But it is way too obvious that nick and brooke needed closure. Do I think they are together today? not anymore. I think they are all single.

I think Brit has way too much on her plate and it would take a guy next to her tomorrow to prove that he wanted her since day 1. I do not care if this was planned 1 year ago, the timing could have been negotiated and this is why a guy who has money has a lawyer for. They negotiate every detail. every single one. Nick Cummins, the honey badger, the celebrity footy player, is not you and me.

For me it is quite simple

Nick did not expect Brooke to leave at F3 but realized, probably at hometown with her BFF conversation (will you be her rock, she needs stability) that he could not give her that but still for him Brooke was the definite F1. The conversation changed all his plans (this was not in my plans). So when he left Perth, he got to his head that Brit was a better fit. Head, not heart.

I do believe that once Brooke left, he felt relieved because he was scared to hurt Brooke long term. She made it easier for him even if he was upset. Did he love Brooke? NO. But I think she was the only one he was truly interested.

At the FRC, because Sophie looked happy, I am thinking her pride was saved somehow from a rejection. I think she will find a way to not be rejected but look like SHE made the decision to quit. Even if she came F2, she will speak first and this will avoid Nick to reject her... just my thought.

Brit will receive the commitment ring as confirmed by Lansen. We will have a beautiful heartful convincing speech from Nick who at that moment think brit is perfect for him. beautiful panic attac seen as brit was the one and only.

Lights off. cameras gone. show over. Reality kicked in.

Nick understood that he is not ready for any of this and decided to call it quit. The video with the "maybe he is not ready" means just that. Nick is not ready for ANY commitment at the moment.

I think we will have a video from nick and brit at the end calling quit with a beautiful respectful message. And this is why Nick looks so happy and with no care in the word because he knows that he will not be considered as a villain.

I think the 3 girls fell for Nick. I think Nick liked all 3 girls but in his mind, Brooke was the one. The timing to meet Brooke was not in the stars as right now, his goals cannot match Brooke's goals/needs.

I also believe everyone is fine and happy today. Probably still hard on Brit since she had the most poop on her shoulders but emotionally I think she is over, just need few day to be free.

I do not think brit and nick are together and if they make some kind of announcement they are, for me it is fake. It has been said that lead and winner never spend much time after FRC. No way they reached this level of love and knowledge of each other to have a solid strong base for their couple to work long term. not. a. single. chance.

Now lets the finale begins and proves me all wrong!  2pop

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:07 am

Looks like Britts last date tonight is in the helicopter! Awwww she said she has always wanted to go in a helicopter  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1f60d
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:10 am

Leaving behind Brit with the tiring 2 days interviews .... this confirms to me that Nick did not try very hard to negotiate the timing and did not even envision to let a potential F1 alone behind with no care of the world.

And I think I was right all along to say that Brooke was the one who Nick wanted IMO .My theory is that he realized during their long conversation (we did not see the part where they spoke at the door before she goes to the car-pics DM), that it was not realist to have a long-term relationship, not because she lived in Perth but because he would be always away and that was not what Brooke needed or wanted (he clearly said it would be selfish of him!!). So we know only a little bit of their conversation to fit the edits and the show. The reality was in my opinion way deeper and I believe Nick explained that he was not ready at this present time of his life to get rid of all his trekking and trips in the wild and that it would be selfish (his words) to pick her because he was not able to give her stability which is not love (maybe not in love but love nonetheless), but a person she can rely on a daily basis. His absences would just be a hassle. I am still struggling why it was Brooke who would have to move to Sydney since he lived in Perth with Martine for years. I also refer to a recent interview when he said that "you can love somebody even if you never had sex with her". Fit Brooke to the dot. IMO

Nick sister was convinced Brooke was the one who will be in the end. This goes with "miss you" and "beautiful lady"

Dad: we will know if Brooke was the one ... meaning that he was also convinced that Brooke was the initial F1

Why unless Nick gave all the signs that Brooke was???? No freaking way it was fake. Family is not paid on anything IMO. That is a bit OTT IMO to even imagine that prods asked them to say this or that.  dizzy asking them to have one-on-one like the sister with Brit or the sister with nick or the BFF with nick etc... yes. but tell them what to say?? I do not believe it one sec.

At this point, I am 100% convinced that Nick convinced himself that Brit was the perfect choice for him (lets remember that he also used PERFECT about Brooke... along with wifey material and meant to be and so many other things that were genuine at the time he said them) so perfect is refering about logical choice not heart choice especially IMO. As discussed "perfect on paper". She has everything a man should want: same goals, same age, love travels, not ready to marry or child before few years, daddy jokes, pretty, good values, good family, independent.... everything should be perfect right?  I do not think so. Once the crew and show over, Nick was still hooked on Brooke. His HEART said so. (re: you should pick love from the heart not from the head). This is also why we have the rumors that he contacted Brooke after show... things that will never be confirmed because nobody is supposed to contact anybody. But it is way too obvious that nick and brooke needed closure. Do I think they are together today? not anymore. I think they are all single.

I think Brit has way too much on her plate and it would take a guy next to her tomorrow to prove that he wanted her since day 1. I do not care if this was planned 1 year ago, the timing could have been negotiated and this is why a guy who has money has a lawyer for. They negotiate every detail. every single one. Nick Cummins, the honey badger, the celebrity footy player, is not you and me.

For me it is quite simple

Nick did not expect Brooke to leave at F3 but realized, probably at hometown with her BFF conversation (will you be her rock, she needs stability) that he could not give her that but still, for him in his heart Brooke was the definite F1. Te conflict of heart versus head......The conversation changed all his plans (this was not in my plans). And me wondering what were his plans then??? We know the F3 theory dress.... but then when she left, why did he say that was not in his plans??? So when he left Perth, he got to his head that Brit was a better fit. Head, not heart again. I do believe that once Brooke left, he felt relieved because he was scared to hurt Brooke long term but also it was one minus girlfriend, even though IMO she was #1 girlfriend. She made it easier for him even if he was upset. Did he love Brooke? NO. But I think she was the only one he was truly interested.

At the FRC, because Sophie looked happy, I am thinking her pride was saved somehow from a rejection. I think she will find a way to not be rejected but look like SHE made the decision to quit. Even if she came F2, she will speak first and this will avoid Nick to reject her... just my thought. Brit will receive the commitment ring as confirmed by Lansen. We will have a beautiful heartful convincing speech from Nick who at that moment think brit is perfect for him. beautiful panic attack seen as brit was the one and only. I believe a rejection from F2 has never been seen at the altar? Laura last year refused the proposal and it was said that they had to redo a commitment. Nick gave no signs whatsoever that he is madly in love with Brit and I doubt this happened overnight since he clearly said that he had 3 girlfriends and that he did not know (his words).

Lights off. cameras gone. show over. Reality kicked in.

Nick understood that he is not ready for any of this and decided to call it to quit. The video with the "maybe he is not ready" means just that. Nick is not ready for ANY commitment at the moment.  I think we will have a video from nick and brit at the end calling quit with a beautiful respectful message. And this is why Nick looks so happy and with no care in the word because he knows that he will not be considered as a villain. I think the 3 girls fell for Nick. I think Nick liked all 3 girls but in his mind, Brooke was the one with the most potential (99% are not the one I would bet on). The timing to meet Brooke was not in the stars as right now, his goals cannot match Brooke's goals/needs. I also believe everyone is fine and happy today. Probably still hard on Brit since she had the most poop on her shoulders but emotionally I think she is over, just need few days to be free.

I do not think brit and nick are together and if they make some kind of announcement they are, for me it is fake. DM did not shared for weeks and weeks that they are no longer an item and this SHORTLY after FRC for nothing. It has been said that lead and winner never spend much time after FRC. No way they reached this level of love and knowledge of each other to have a solid strength base for their couple to work long term. not. a. single. chance. After watching this show, if I was Brit, I would use watching this show as a therapy to move on. I think she got her answers if she doubted why Nick (IF nick) dumped her right after show. She was not the one, she was one of them and the second best. We can turn it all the ways we want, but she was not the only one like for Matty and Laura and Nick was never in love with anyone.

But Nick also said that he learned what true love is... take it as you will... Brit showing patience and understanding and forgiving..... HIm discovering that he could love different ways... love without being physical... love and lust... tons of possibilities but only one side fitting the scenario going with the favorite (Brit, Sophie or Brooke) IMO

Now lets the finale begins and proves me all wrong!  2pop

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:48 am

I agree with @HEA’s observations. How much could all of that be acted by Nick, his family, the girls and Brooke? I saw the chemistry between them like I saw it btwn Matty J / Laura and Ritchie / Alex (and I didn’t like either girls). I don’t see this with Brit and Soph .. the multiple complaints from the girls about how Brooke has had the most time, saying they look like they’re in love, keen on each other .. Nick also confirming that he’s spent a lot of time with Brooke .. I just don’t know to what extent that could be acted out by so many people, including his family ...

It also made me think how much the Bachelor has a say about the dates? He didn’t look like he wanted to skydive! And then choosing a very touchy intimate date with a girl he supposedly sees as a buddy ... why didn’t Brit get that date instead?

And I have to ask what language is “I’m all in” a declaration of love? I almost thought she was going to follow up “with my bets!!!”

But the timing was not right and instead of him flat out rejecting her .. he somewhat eased her out. Though him talking about his 3 girlfriends was just dumb but no I don’t think he was going to choose her but at the same time the chemistry was there. Edits or not.

All my opinion : )

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:42 am

@chailatte was he really going to pick anyone anyway? I think the reality kicked in at hometown. I think Nick is not class act. He said things on radio that was totally not appropriate. I think he found himself very funny because people are use to snick or laugh about his jokes and he got used to say whatever he wants without consequences. Nick IMO came for fun and money and free ads for his book, good easy money (discussed probably around 250K) and all his trekking ads. He knows exactly what he wants to do in the next years to come and settle down is not one of them. And this is why he loves so much the one night no string attached flings. no commitment, free to go with no hassle.
In this scenario, Brooke was the adult at 23 who wants to settle down and Nick at 32 is the kid who still wants to play around until 35-40.
JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:23 am

Just catching up on last night's episode.  

I don't buy for a minute that it was "too windy" to jump out of the plane.  

I 100% think Nick chickened out.  cantstopl

Now it's the dancing part with Britt.  THEY ARE SO BAD.  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698 I love it.  

Instantly becomes one of my all time favourite Bach moments.

Finally Brooke.  There is absolutely no way they painted those images on each other's body.  

Kiss was hot though. Hugesmile  She is definitely next Bette IMO, if she wants it.

re: the preview for tonight.  I'm wondering if Sophie might walk out before the FRC, leaving Britt the last woman standing.

That would make her look like a DOUBLE default F1 - good luck to her if that's the case!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:31 am

Ok people, here we go. Buckle up. Anyone live posting with me?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Alvin77
bachbabe99
AprilApril
handsanitiser
AEF