SELECT CONTENT

Bill Goldsmith - Silver Hair Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bill Goldsmith - Silver Hair Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bill Goldsmith - Silver Hair Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:52 am

I think Bill could be in F4. Had some SM activity Sep 4 and relatives follow Ali.

bill.michael.goldsmith The secrets out, can’t wait for you all to follow me on my journey to find love in the @bacheloretteau Bill Goldsmith - Silver Hair Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2764  This Wednesday 7.30 on TEN
Bill Goldsmith - Silver Hair Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 42386551_897480687109138_7708236712307620988_n
https://www.instagram.com/bill.michael.goldsmith/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bill Goldsmith - Silver Hair Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bill Goldsmith - Silver Hair Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:01 pm

He's my fav. He has such a babyface that I was shocked when I saw he is actually 31 laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:58 pm

Bill's official bio. He seems like a quiet type on the show (non-drama) but maybe not laugh out loud Will be interesting to see his edit. I can see him on BIP for sure  

Bill
State: VIC

Career-driven and opinionated, Bill is an optimistic believer that ‘the one’ is still out there. Outrageously loud but a self-confessed softie deep down, Bill is looking to fall in love with a girl who is as motivated, funny and as honest as he is. A busy man with his own Mechanical Plumbing business, the 31-year-old is ready to devote his time to find the love of his life.  

How would you describe your perfect partner?
"My Perfect partner would be a great communicator, affectionate, and easy going"

Describe your dream date.
"Anything that lets both people express themselves and have the chance to hopefully create a connection."

Bill Goldsmith - Silver Hair Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 TheBachelorette_S4_Bio_Bill

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors/bill
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:32 pm

Bill's IG is definitely hacked. Someone's been liking troll/fake accounts from his account and tons of them - some very weird ones. Bill if you're reading change your password and get unhacked
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:19 am

Just a teensy bit racist.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6305517/The-Bachelorettes-Bill-Goldsmith-makes-shocking-claims-99-cent-terrorists-Muslims.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:10 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6327583/Ali-Oetjen-single-Bachelorette-runners-public-new-women.html#comments

Bill Goldsmith - Silver Hair Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 4GTgMa3

2pop
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:06 pm

@Bobette more than a teensy bit imo no no

Waiting for the texts... 2pop

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:24 pm

I'll wait too! 2pop

Eventually the truth comes out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette more than a teensy bit imo   no no

Oh yes I quite agree - I should have included this: :dripdrip
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:46 pm

Bill's in Fiji!  IMO it was definitely him the Tweeter saw on the flight then.  Will copy to the BiP thread after he's eliminated tonight. yes

SPOILER ALERT: It's official! Bachelorette Ali Oetjen DOESN'T find love with Bill Goldsmith as he is pictured living it up on set of Bachelor in Paradise in Fiji

He's one of three finalists on The Bachelorette.

But it appears Bill Goldsmith doesn't win Ali Oetjen's heart, as new photos show the Melbourne plumber on the set of Bachelor In Paradise on Saturday.

Just days before hinting that Taite Radley, 28, wins the show, the 31-year-old was pictured relaxing in Fiji with Bachelorette reject Nathan Favro.

Bill Goldsmith - Silver Hair Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 PdV5NI0

Bill Goldsmith - Silver Hair Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1wwmlJo

Source: Source

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:58 pm

The comments about Bill, well, I am always cautious when I read comments like that online, especially if they came from just one or two people as we know there are exes who don't want to take responsibility for their mistakes and find easier to blame the other party. For most of what I have seeb online he seems well liked and some comments of people who know him are very positive. I am looking forward to seeing him on BIP for IMO that is going to reveal a bit more of his personality.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:02 pm

Popcorn For All wrote:The comments about Bill, well, I am always cautious when I read comments like that online, especially if they came from just one or two people as we know there are exes who don't want to take responsibility for their mistakes and find easier to blame the other party. For most of what I have seeb online he seems well liked and some comments of people who know him are very positive. I am looking forward to seeing him on BIP for IMO that is going to reveal a bit more of his personality.

That's what I love about Paradise - there's so much filming time that people can't maintain a fake persona for long so you get a much more accurate idea of who they really are.  

I prefer Bach/ette for sleuthing, but from a straight up viewer point of view, I really enjoy Paradise.  :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bill Goldsmith - Silver Hair Guy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
Bobette
Agent99
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
8 posters