SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thenations - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 62 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by aviej Mon May 06, 2019 11:07 am

It looks like Kathryn and Mitch are leaving Dallas. Maybe they are heading to somewhere out of the city as they want to start having a family. Also seems like Ben and Matt are both living in Puerto Rico at the moment. Her aunt and cousin also seem to be in and out of Dallas. Therefore, JoJo pretty much only has her parents and Jordan in Dallas with her. With that in mind, I wonder how long she/they would stay in Dallas?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

thenations - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 62 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by vernie113 Mon May 06, 2019 12:22 pm

aviej wrote:It looks like Kathryn and Mitch are leaving Dallas. Maybe they are heading to somewhere out of the city as they want to start having a family. Also seems like Ben and Matt are both living in Puerto Rico at the moment. Her aunt and cousin also seem to be in and out of Dallas. Therefore, JoJo pretty much only has her parents and Jordan in Dallas with her. With that in mind, I wonder how long she/they would stay in Dallas?

I wonder about that too. However, Jordan knowing that Jojo is the only child in Dallas and their closeness to the Fletchers , I don’t see them uprooting themselves out of there unless Jordan’s job at SEC requires their. Especially if they start their family in a year or two , Jojo would love to be close to her parents in Dallas. This is my personal take.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon May 06, 2019 12:26 pm

vernie113 wrote:
aviej wrote:It looks like Kathryn and Mitch are leaving Dallas. Maybe they are heading to somewhere out of the city as they want to start having a family. Also seems like Ben and Matt are both living in Puerto Rico at the moment. Her aunt and cousin also seem to be in and out of Dallas. Therefore, JoJo pretty much only has her parents and Jordan in Dallas with her. With that in mind, I wonder how long she/they would stay in Dallas?

I wonder about that too. However, Jordan knowing that Jojo is the only child in Dallas and their closeness to the Fletchers , I don’t see them uprooting themselves out of there unless Jordan’s job at SEC requires their. Especially if they start their family in a year or two , Jojo would love to be close to her parents in Dallas. This is my personal take.
I agree, except I don't think they would be starting a family in a year or two, though I would be thrilled! It's likely they'd be married by Spring 2020 so I don't see them popping out babies then or in 2021. They said as much in their YT series.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon May 06, 2019 1:07 pm

@aviej Maybe Kathryn and Mitch are moving closer to their winery so they don’t have to travel all the time. I agree that they won’t leave Dallas unless they have to for Jordan’s work
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon May 06, 2019 4:29 pm

One of my favorite pictures  thenations - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 62 1f60d  thenations - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 62 1f60d  thenations - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 62 1f60d

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxI5r52gqjt/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=gl8f4bveoee3
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon May 06, 2019 5:09 pm

My word! Can they get any cuter awwww . Now get married!!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon May 06, 2019 7:01 pm

The bachelorette special reunion was not what I expected. I was kind of disappointed, at least we got to see a bit of Jojo
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon May 06, 2019 8:11 pm

It was underwhelming indeed. I thought we would have gotten more clips with the actual Bachelorettes Rolling Eyes
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue May 07, 2019 10:17 am

aviej wrote:It was underwhelming indeed. I thought we would have gotten more clips with the actual Bachelorettes Rolling Eyes
Too much hype for very little substance. At least we get a lot of substance with Jojo at “Engaged”. Very very disappointing.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat May 11, 2019 9:25 am

3 Years Ago, this milestone made followers of Jojo and Jordan ecstatic!!! Happy 3rd Anniversary of their engagement. Let’s complete their love story and celebrate their wedding.

https://youtu.be/-X4XoYAfyyA

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sat May 11, 2019 9:54 am

@vernie113 their anniversary is not till tomorrow
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat May 11, 2019 10:22 am

I am in a time zone that is 12 hours ahead. Sorry I should have mentioned that fact.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana