SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thenations - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 32 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:42 am

Everyone knows my personal feelings on everything recently (I’m sure you care too laugh out loud) but this, this is awesome!! He’s so snarky. I’m pretty sure there was a scene in Ben and Lauren’s show with their double date where he was just literally sitting there, eating wings, totally oblivious, while the show was edited to look like everyone was passing awkward looks with super high tension in the air Rolling Eyes laugh out loud quality editing.

thenations - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 32 391ad910

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

thenations - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 32 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by vernie113 Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:13 pm

Wallpaper in Jojo’s house looks very classy and I love it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoSi9VaFR2m/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1eksuxgbs7oyr

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:37 pm

First episode's up. Cute insights from what they were feeling when they were on the show and things that some people (not us) might not know.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:55 pm

@ReneeM Awesome! Thanks for posting - guess I have to subscribe!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:16 pm

Cute! I like that’s it’s very informal and them just being sweet and talking with each other. I also like that it’s only 15 minutes. If it stays like this and they mix in some DIY projects like they’re supposed to then I’ll enjoy watching this each week.

Without Sports Related where we got a lot of this information already, this YouTube channel fills the void laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:23 pm

After watching the first video I fell in love with them all over again Smiley Did anyone else
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:28 pm

For all the $hit I talked about it, I watched (duhh!) and I ended thinking it was harmless and pretty cute. They have such cute chemistry and they’re always flirting Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:41 pm

Alanna wrote:For all the $hit I talked about it, I watched (duhh!) and I ended thinking it was harmless and pretty cute. They have such cute chemistry and they’re always flirting Smiley
SAME! I love being a hypocrite laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:41 pm

They are so adorable and their chemistry is so natural. They are just fun to watch.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:46 pm

@Alanna girl, I was trying to tell you that not a whole heck of a lot can happen in 15 minutes on their own YouTube channel where they make the rules laugh out loud

An upcoming episode is Jordan trying to do JoJo’s hair for 15 minutes laugh out loud I think it’s just supposed to be a fun extension of their social media.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:48 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Alanna girl, I was trying to tell you that not a whole heck of a lot can happen in 15 minutes on their own YouTube channel where they make the rules laugh out loud

An upcoming episode is Jordan trying to do JoJo’s hair for 15 minutes laugh out loud I think it’s just supposed to be a fun extension of their social media.
I still don’t get the point and don’t understand how this is the “busyness” of their lives but it was super cute and I enjoyed their sweet little interactions.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:04 pm

@Alanna We know this was all filmed in a 2-3 day timeframe, so I don’t think this the sole reason for the busy schedule. It’s just a combination of everything they do, which we know is a lot.

Why not do it? It seems like it was probably a fun little project for them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana