SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 44 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by aviej Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:15 pm

I guess I was wrong. Seems like they are now casting for persons to do their show from Dallas, Austin and San Diego. Whatever the timeline, I guess the filming has to take place between February - May so that it can premiere in May.

ETA: Seems like JoJo and Jordan may be in Chico for Luke and Aimee's bridal shower. Fun times!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 44 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:38 pm

It’s says they have a few slot left in those 3 places. I would of thought they filmed already cause 3 months seems too short of a time. That’s why maybe they went to La for the summer to film but since LA was not mention I guess not... who knows. I just want it to be May already for the show to come on laugh out loud and yes you are right they are in Chico. Also another reason why I thought they filmed already is cause jojo shared that they were recording in a studio yesterday and I remember last year Jordan also shared that they were in a recording studio so I was thinking that they were recording voice over for the show
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:53 pm

These two have so many projects that it could be hard to keep up! I thought the recording last year was related to their Atlanta project (perhaps with CMT?) But I guess we'll find out in May.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:18 pm

I am tickled pink. Looks like we'll be getting a wedding update soon as per the latest web episode:

Also, it seems like the update will come next week, as per Jojo's comment on the YT video.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:22 pm

I’m hopeful but I don’t know how they can say anything without overshadowing Luke & Aimee. I guess we’ll see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:34 pm

They should do a series on wine appreciation as couples - most people would love to learn more! The descriptors of what you smell are really hard to name - tasting with a cool expert helps develop your wine vocabulary.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:56 pm

Alanna wrote:I’m hopeful but I don’t know how they can say anything without overshadowing Luke & Aimee. I guess we’ll see.
I don't think Luke & Aimee are the type to care honestly. Plus Luke & Aimee's wedding is still like 2 months away & I don't think Jojo & Jordan will be getting married until next jan/feb because of Jordan's schedule, so there's plenty of time for fans/media to get excited for a week or two then move on because it's still a ways away, and Luke & Aimee will be back to the centre of attention within the fam and their friends.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:48 pm

I feel like there have been little hints here and there that made it seem like they’d be talking about their wedding on their channel, so I’m not too surprised we can be getting some sort of announcement next week. I noticed she’s been following some wedding dress designers on IG as well.

Like @ReneeM said, I don’t think it will be happening until a year from now unless they wan to pull it together quickly and do it this summer. Either way, I don’t think Luke and Aimee will have a problem with it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:30 am

They’re heading to another vacation. In a span of two months, they’ve been to Costa Rica (her sister’s wedding), Puerto Rico (family trip), and now Mexico together.

So jealous it hurts laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:32 am

Ash2214 wrote:They’re heading to another vacation. In a span of two months, they’ve been to Costa Rica (her sister’s wedding), Puerto Rico (family trip), and now Mexico together.

So jealous it hurts laugh out loud

It sounds like she has a photoshoot or something and he’s along for the ride laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:39 am

I believe it’s for her Fletch clothing line summer & spring 2019 photoshoot. Her crew is on their way too aka Emma and Rachel Turzer etc...
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:51 am

@Alanna can’t say I blame him laugh out loud what a life

Her clothing line has really, really taken off. Happy for her!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana