SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 74 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:46 am

stoneleigh wrote:My theory on the Segway date...
It seems to me, at this point of the show, he has weeded out his top picks (Britt and Brooke) and the ones he has in the 'no' category and he is making sure he gives enough time to the girls that are 'maybes' just to make sure. ie. Cass, Sophie

Good theory @stoneleigh - I agree with a lot of it.  

re: the above, I'll add that I think Nick definitely had a hand in choosing the team captains, don't you?  Osher straight up said, Britt and Brooke, you're captains.  That meant Nick was guaranteed being able to choose one of them for SQT.  If anyone else had been captain, B & B may have ended up on the losing team, and would have had to pick one of the nos/maybes.  :yes:

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:48 am

Osher said someone goes to the bachpad for a swim. Are we thinking Brooke might invite herself to the Bachpad for a swim or Sophie goes. I thought Sophie’s swim cap was the mansion
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:54 am

Sundy wrote:Osher said someone goes to the bachpad for a swim. Are we thinking Brooke might invite herself to the Bachpad for a swim or Sophie goes. I thought Sophie’s swim cap was the mansion

Good point @Sundy and guess what - it's not the mansion pool (different tiles). This may not end well for Sophie. Her relationship hasn't been well enough established for her to be throwing herself at him like this IMO. She may get some skank backlash. Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 1f601

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 NvBZHtR

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 DGOkeTE

Source: Tenplay

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:09 am

actually i thought osher said on the insider week 6 - in a bachelor first nick invites a girl back for a spa at his bach pad? so i am taking that their SD went very well and Nick obviously didn't want it to end there..imo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:25 am

Bobette wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:My theory on the Segway date...
It seems to me, at this point of the show, he has weeded out his top picks (Britt and Brooke) and the ones he has in the 'no' category and he is making sure he gives enough time to the girls that are 'maybes' just to make sure. ie. Cass, Sophie

Good theory @stoneleigh - I agree with a lot of it.  

re: the above, I'll add that I think Nick definitely had a hand in choosing the team captains, don't you?  Osher straight up said, Britt and Brooke, you're captains.  That meant Nick was guaranteed being able to choose one of them for SQT.  If anyone else had been captain, B & B may have ended up on the losing team, and would have had to pick one of the nos/maybes.  :yes:

I thought the exact same thing at the time thumbsup

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:35 am

LeapofFaith wrote:actually i thought osher said on the insider week 6 - in a bachelor first nick invites a girl back for a spa at his bach pad? so i am taking that their SD went very well and Nick obviously didn't want it to end there..imo

Thanks @LeapofFaith, I just went and watched the insider vid and the exact quote is:

"In a bachelor first, a bachelorette actually goes back to the bachie pad for a steamy spa session with Nick"

So yeah, definitely Sophie IMO and you could be right that she's invited - for her sake I hope that's the case yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:39 am

Sundy wrote:Osher said someone goes to the bachpad for a swim. Are we thinking Brooke might invite herself to the Bachpad for a swim or Sophie goes. I thought Sophie’s swim cap was the mansion

Sophie's pool cap is the same pool that he had Britt in on their first date, which is the bachpad pool. (same lanterns etc)

I think the 'inviting someone back to the bachpad' must be Sophie because isn't it supposed to be next week? Next week is the bowling date and Sophie's single date on Wednesday... and then Hometowns. The only hometown person in Sydney is Cass and I'm pretty sure it won't be her.

We still have the screencap of Brooke getting steamy with Nick and they look very red (been in a spa) but... unless he gives her the extra time from the bowling date, I can't see how that would fit in next week. If she wins the extra time I think the rest of the girls will revolt! rofl

If Brooke gets to go to the bachpad to get hot and heavy in the spa with Nick next week for no reason... I think there is going to be MAJOR drama. I think Brooke's screencap must be from her F3 date.

I think if there is extra time from the bowling date, it's about time it goes to Brit. Maybe she's the one who gets steamy in the spa with Nick next week and they haven;t given us any screencaps for it. :crazed no idea console :detective

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:56 am

@stoneleigh, now I want it to be Brooke to see the reaction.  laugh out loud

It might be - if the pool for Sophie is the same as the pool for Britt, that's not a Bachie first, is it?  It needs to be a different body of water IMO and the Brooke's SC has a different background.  It kind of looks like it might be a natural environ though?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Bte6kzK

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:19 am

I’m thinking it’s Brooke. d.rama
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:35 am

Sundy wrote:I’m thinking it’s Brooke. d.rama

:stirthepot Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 3806527698

If true, Britt's going to look like an A-grade chump if he's pursuing Brooke this hard, she walks out and only THEN he decides to pick Britt.  Surely they must be setting it up for him to be broken hearted and have an excuse to choose no one.  Surely.  

Otherwise, the editors have gone way too far with the editing.  It's one thing to give the F3 a sweetheart edit as a smokescreen, quite another to make it look like no one else was in the running.  Britt won't be a convincing F1 at all if this continues IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:44 am

Sundy wrote:I’m thinking it’s Brooke. d.rama

I think it's definitely possible. Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 2254279460

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:54 am

If it is her, and then she walks, that is PRIME background for a next Lead IMO.  A chick so hot the Bach was ga ga for her but she turned him down?  Come ON, this stuff writes itself!  Sucks for Sophie and Britt though.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 74 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret