SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 74 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:56 am

Next ep preview:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:37 pm

source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:56 pm

just finished episode 11

this time around it was all zoom about britt and brooke during the group date. I will post some SC but we saw a lot of Brooke

the interesting part is that on this episode, I found the same background that is so far exclusive britt and brooke on ep1 M&G and ep5 Britt (zoo date) and now ep11 Brooke (mud date). I saw many glare/stern/unhappy look from Britt to Brooke. I also remember seeing the same with Brooke when Britt came back from her first SD (boat date). I do believe that sophie and cass were never competition for Britt but britt said on ITM that Brooke was the hot favorite and all the house knew it.

IMO the one who is the most jealous is Britt.

One thing that I noticed and it became clearer and clearer with less girls is that there was 2 groups

#1 cass, britt, sophie and dasha
#2 shannon, brooke, emily, jamie lee

guess which group was all over SM before the show? who deleted the most?

I believe a strong bond happened with brooke and shannon. Brooke job is mental health. We know that Shannon had a recent interview and said that she had mental health issues during the show. I think the closeness comes from there. If we look at the group dates, yes they are often seen together but shannon is also very close to emily.

I learned a lot about Nick during this episode, way more than any episode before... I found interesting is that nick said he has difficulties expressing his feelings. This can explain why he was so awkward with Britt on the bench at the zoo SD. Nick said that he prefer natural girls and not all make up girls because he feels that they do not hide behind makups. I think this is very very revealing. huge in fact. For me he would fall for a non artificial girl, a girl that do not care about glitter fame and glory.

What I found interesting is that brooke in a recent interview said that nick is very touchy-feely .... well so far I think it depends with who because I do not see this with many girls...

and this is why IMHO it failed with Britt. Not she is a villain, but IMO he did not find in her what he finds more important and what he is sharing with Brooke, the inside and the aura. (aka this ex bachelorette who dated him and said he was weird because he was all about aura or such).

I think I will say it is normal that people attract the same people they can relate too.

I honestly think that Britt feel for Nick, hard but is the default F1
I honestly think that Sophie is the default F2
I honestly think Brooke was the F1 but she pulled out because she put him on the friend zone and did not want him to lead him to the FRC when other girls had stronger feelings for him

I strongly believe that the only girls Nick was attracted were Brooke and Britt. Everybody else was just there to fill in the blank.

That is my understanding right now.

ETA: I do not talk about cass/nick SD and dasha/nick one on one as they were the most awkward dates and nick was sooooooooooooooooo not into those girls (see SC I made). I hope cass is cured for good about this jock.

all is JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:55 am

Source Foxtel guide. For reference this is the F5 to f4 night. Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 A8c2c710
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:31 am

Sundy wrote:Source Foxtel guide. For reference this is the F5 to f4 night. Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 A8c2c710

Isn't ep. 14 supposed to be F4 - F3 night if there are only 16 episodes? Then ep. 15 would be F3 dates and rose ceremony to F2... then ep. 16 would be finale?

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:39 am

@stoneleigh maybe I’m confused. Tonight (episode 12) is f7 to F6? :crazed
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:43 am

Sundy wrote:@stoneleigh maybe I’m confused. Tonight (episode 12) is f7 to F6? :crazed

I think we might have more than 16 episodes this season. I have a feeling it might be 18... which means Nick gets back from Kokoda in time to do media for the finale. :yes:

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:47 am

What dates is he doing the Kokoda?

And yeah sounds like more than 16 episodes...unless the synopsis is incorrect?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:52 am

stoneleigh wrote:
Sundy wrote:@stoneleigh maybe I’m confused. Tonight (episode 12) is f7 to F6? :crazed

I think we might have more than 16 episodes this season. I have a feeling it might be 18... which means Nick gets back from Kokoda in time to do media for the finale. :yes:
I agree .... I almost feel like it will follow Blake’s season except minus the women tell all  question

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelor_(Australia_season_2)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:58 am

spangler wrote:What dates is he doing the Kokoda?

And yeah sounds like more than 16 episodes...unless the synopsis is incorrect?
Kokoda from 1-11 October 

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 9ea4e010
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:33 am

Well even if it finishes the week after he will still be away won’t he?
Maybe that confirms it - he won’t be doing post show media because he’s split with his f1?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:35 am

I think we might see more than one girl go in the next one or two eps - that will get the numbers down for a standard 16 ep season IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 74 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret