SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 74 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 47 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:28 am

B-O-R-I-N-G.  We need a yawning emote.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:33 am

Go Vanessa Sunshine!!! You go gurl
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:44 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:19 am

In the preview for tomorrow who is on the overnight date?? I see romy and cass but who are the other girls??

Weird that they played f1 music on Sophie’s date... I feel like he is chasing her and trying to get her to open up and like him?? 

Obvious Brooke if getting the bachelorette edit Imo 

Interesting that nicks family pick Brooke and Britt since he has said in interviews that his family picks his f1 ..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:34 am

LeapofFaith wrote:In the preview for tomorrow who is on the overnight date?? I see romy and cass but who are the other girls??

Weird that they played f1 music on Sophie’s date... I feel like he is chasing her and trying to get her to open up and like him?? 

Interesting that nicks family pick Brooke and Britt since he has said in interviews that his family picks his f1 ..

Are they quadbiking in Glenworth Valley?  If so it's Romy, Alicia and Vanessa.

ETA: Does Nick's clothing in the preview match this? The preview hasn't aired here yet so I can't check.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 K2YmDp4

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:36 am

I’d forgotten how annoying these early/middle episode are when we’re still well stocked with bitches and drama. Can’t wait until the mean girls are gone, I guess we’ve still got a while to go though.

Brooke is 100% being presented as the favourite and front runner so far, the question is whether Nick cuts her, or she runs.

Didn’t catch all of Sophie’s date as I was sorting the kids out but what I saw looked good, what are your thoughts? Was it F1, F2 or no big deal? 

Britt was solid, without having much focus on her, I was interested to see a bit where she was talking about Cass was clearly taken from a night 1 ITM, try harder TPTB, if you’re going to fake ITM’s at least put them in more nondescript clothes. 

From the preview, Rhiannon’s date will be a snooze fest as we know she doesn’t go far, maybe she will go roseless on a single date? And the eternal “let’s go camping and get back to nature” date where someone, Cass? Romy? sneaks into his swag.

And also, what is the point of Alisha? She is more into Cat and Romy than Nick laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:04 am

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:In the preview for tomorrow who is on the overnight date?? I see romy and cass but who are the other girls??

ETA:  Does Nick's clothing in the preview match this?  The preview hasn't aired here yet so I can't check.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 K2YmDp4

Source
Oh yes that looks like it  yes I think most if not all of the girls go??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:06 am

@Dirty Street Pie, if the overnight date is quadbiking, I think that's where Romy exits so that will be one mean girl down.  

Alisha's getting a pretty good edit IMO considering she was accused of being a racist prior to the show which I thought meant she'd get a full villain edit.  So far she just seems like Cat & Romy's watered down offsider.  Considering her political background she's probably quite intelligent so maybe TPTB cast her for some witty/bitchy intellectual banter.  Not sure they got it though....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:07 am

Bobette wrote:@Dirty Street Pie, if the overnight date is quadbiking, I think that's where Romy exits so that will be one mean girl down.  

Alisha's getting a pretty good edit IMO considering she was accused of being a racist prior to the show which I thought meant she'd get a full villain edit.  So far she just seems like Cat & Romy's watered down offsider.  Considering her political background she's probably quite intelligent so maybe TPTB cast her for some witty/bitchy intellectual banter.  Not sure they got it though....

She can't leave soon enough for me. rofl giggling cantstopl Hopefully Cat won't be long behind her then Alisha won't know what to do with herself and leaves because of it ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:08 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:

ETA:  Does Nick's clothing in the preview match this?  The preview hasn't aired here yet so I can't check.

Source
Oh yes that looks like it  yes I think most if not all of the girls go??

OK yep - still haven't watched the episode but skipped to the preview at the end and Nick & Romy's clothes are a match as is Alicia's t-shirt.  Romy wasn't shown in any pap photos after this date so she'll be gone next episode or the one after IMO.  Comes on too strong in the tent and gets booted maybe?  Perhaps to show Nick as someone who won't just take everything on offer?  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Rj249zG
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Mt6ZMXu

Source: Tenplay

ETA: You think maybe Britt's being styled to stand out here. Just a little....? Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:25 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Bobette wrote:@Dirty Street Pie, if the overnight date is quadbiking, I think that's where Romy exits so that will be one mean girl down.  

She can't leave soon enough for me. rofl giggling cantstopl  Hopefully Cat won't be long behind her then Alisha won't know what to do with herself and leaves because of it ; )

From what I could tell from the paparrazzi websites, it's Romy, Alisha, Cat to go in that order - Alisha's still in when the intruders arrive but goes shortly after and and Cat lasts till the group date at the swimming pool with the inflatable balls.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:02 am

Speaking of style, what’s with Nick and the dress shirts. Doesn’t he has any tee shirts to go camping in?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 74 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 47 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret