SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:40 pm

Ummm. :fanningfan :rosiecolored please keep the beard G. (imo)

also doggies and her fiancé? Becca is probably dying inside right now that she is not there laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by timfan Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:42 pm

Yes he really looks hot with a beard hope becca likes it if she doesn't he will probably shave it off
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:06 pm

Doesn’t Becca like Welch Corgis too?
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/becca-kufrins-corgi-max-is-winning-instagram/a-lit-night-with-max-and-a-friend/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:07 pm

All I gotta say is he is looking quite happy. My dog makes me smile but not quite like that!

Which to me says there is absolutely no truth to any rumors floating on reddit about a switch happening last week that was supposedly filmed. (Was buried deep in another spoiler thread).

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:30 pm

harts05 wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:She also gives him this lingering look. She holds it for a couple seconds
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 2d2j23r
Both pics are my screenshots from this video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NxhwrZ1V680&ebc=ANyPxKrTA9VhfOr6Ornn3s25Taorp5syQ2aIOnNnjD9zb-D6Rd4F7wHzYLWSiDXnaCBd61If_dRiDhGPZxWV5ZUQCEvZwXyWhw

He says something that makes her hunch over and laugh at the very end while her voiceover starts
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Fxqvqu

Thank you for all of these!  Any thoughts on why G has a different white collared shirt during the itms?  Is there a rose ceremony after the 3 FS dates?

That's the looks I was talking about.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:35 pm

havadrpepper wrote:All I gotta say is he is looking quite happy. My dog makes me smile but not quite like that!

Which to me says there is absolutely no truth to any rumors floating on reddit about a switch happening last week that was supposedly filmed.  (Was buried deep in another spoiler thread).

Your dog makes me smile every time you post! Such a cutie.  Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:23 pm

I think every scene we’ve seen of them is very adorable. I still can’t get over the hotness of the Bahamas!

I have a feeling she’s said she’s in love with Garrett too and they just have not shown it to make it look like it’s only Blake at this point. I guess next week we’ll see her ‘discover’ she’s in love with two men and we’ll be led to believe she’s all conflicted. But in one of the previews for the finale she says says something like “it’s not a matter of making the right choice. It’s about breaking someone’s heart.” It leads me to believe that she knows she’s certain about her decion but just hates hurting the other guy’s feelings.

Love seeing the beard on his smiley face. Looking forward to clues that all is still well with them this weekend during men tell all.

I hardly post anything but I’m enjoying coming here every day Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 1f601 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 1f600

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:31 pm

I agree. They never aired her ITM after night swimming in the Bahamas where she said "it feels good to fall in love"
Her ITMs during the park city date were OTT gushing about him I could see where they might want to edit that down a bit.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:17 pm

imo the tell all sign is who she initiates affection with the most. Time after time it’s G.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by catherine1 Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:25 pm

just me wrote:Does anyone know where I can watch Desiree's season? Her and Chris are still an awesome couple.Becca reminds me a lot of Desiree.

Per your request, here's the link to watch ...

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2581-des-chris-siegfried-entire-season-clips-no-discussion

catherine1

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:13 am

Corgi insta stories, both of them posting pics holding babies(becca) and toddlers (Garrett).  These two kids are planning a family and a home IMO and they can’t wait!! Last episode they both had watch parties with their fams! Two more weeks and they’ll be able to celebrate their love.

Any word of how the format of the finale ie wld it be like last season?
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:17 pm

Today G’s IG post is a tbt pic from their Park City date. I think the count down has officially started for him!!

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47