SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:10 am

This thread is highly entertaining to say the least. laugh out loud Why oh why, is this neighbor on Reddit airing Arie's dirty laundry. Sounds like they may have a very unhealthy obsession with Arie and they have been watching his every move, which is very creepy. All imo. speechless laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Mikesgirl83 Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:07 am

Personally I don't really believe that Arie and Lauren didn't watch the break up, I also think Lauren already knew every detail of how that break up went down long before it aired. I don't think she cares, and I don't think she cares about any dirt on Arie, all she cares about is that she "won" and getting her TV wedding. Of course that's all just my opinion

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:27 am

Arie and Lauren seemed to have had a great day meeting people and interviewing. They looked great too btw!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:33 am

So Arie was first airing the details about his next door neighbour on social media? Was this before or after he decided to start fooling with the ex, the neighbours then girlfriend? The one he decided to tell, could do better than the neighbour? It seems to me, that Arie was the lunatic getting involved in this neighbour's life. Using that f word as an insult, what a bigot. And continuing to use the handicap parking permission after the fact. What a total douche. Jmo.

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:58 am

Arie's throwing that slur around like a 15 year old while in his 30s?

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:11 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:So Arie was first airing the details about his next door neighbour on social media? Was this before or after he decided to start fooling with the ex, the neighbours then girlfriend? The one he decided to tell, could do better than the neighbour? It seems to me, that Arie was the lunatic getting involved in this neighbour's life. Using that f word as an insult, what a bigot. And continuing to use the handicap parking permission after the fact. What a total douche. Jmo.

Messing with exes seems to be Arie's MO. He doesn't want to commit to these women, but once they break up, he won't leave them alone. I mean heaven forbid they move on with their lives or start dating someone who really wants them, like the neighbour for example. Arie doesn't care, he'll still try to keep them on the hook (AKA his spreadsheet of booty calls). That's what it seems like considering all his exes have mentioned him calling them out of the blue. Just leave them be, man! IMO he clearly has no boundaries or consideration for anyone feelings but his own. I mean this is the guy who tried to steal his then bff's fiancée back in the day. He has some serious issues IMO. I don't know if he's a sex addict or simply a super codependent person who can't be left alone for 15 minutes before he starts looking for company elsewhere. Can't forget him telling Becca how hard it was when she went back to work. Poor Arie, not getting her full attention 24/7. I guess Lauren's in it to "win" it since she's already given up her life and seems to stay tied at the hip with him. It's just not a very sustainable lifestyle for most people. What happens if they ever have kids and there's suddenly someone else needing her attention? Well who am I kidding, they'll start getting on each other's nerves long before them. All JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:32 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:So Arie was first airing the details about his next door neighbour on social media?
Incorrect, Arie didn't mention any details, he just said his neighbor was a pr*ck on twitter.

So far the only complaint this neighbor has against Arie is that he parks his car in the visitor parking section. Everything else strongly suggests this neighbor has an unhealthy vendetta against Arie and is verbally aggressive, even making hints that he wants to fight Arie. It's also clear the neighbor is very jealous of Arie and obsessed with Arie's attractive female visitors.

It's a typical case of nerd-bullying in my opinion. People like Arie's neighbor think they're better than nerds, and it typically doesn't result in bullying until a nerd shows some confidence (him making a huge deal about Arie wearing a flamboyant sombrero is a giant red flag) and dates attractive women. It's typical racist and bigoted behavior towards those who are different. All IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:41 am

rosefever wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:So Arie was first airing the details about his next door neighbour on social media?
Incorrect, Arie didn't mention any details, he just said his neighbor was a pr*ck on twitter.

So far the only complaint this neighbor has against Arie is that he parks his car in the visitor parking section. Everything else strongly suggests this neighbor has an unhealthy vendetta against Arie and is verbally aggressive, even making hints that he wants to fight Arie. It's also clear the neighbor is very jealous of Arie and obsessed with Arie's attractive female visitors.

It's a typical case of nerd-bullying in my opinion. People like Arie's neighbor think they're better than nerds, and it typically doesn't result in bullying until a nerd shows some confidence (him making a huge deal about Arie wearing a flamboyant sombrero is a giant red flag) and dates attractive women. It's typical racist and bigoted behavior towards those who are different. All IMO.

Arie specifically tweeted about his next door neighbour. That's quite specific from a public person. He also interfered in the neighbours relationship, texting the woman about the neighbour. He called the neighbour bigoted slur. He parks in the handicap spot. That's quite a lot interfering from Arie. Imo.

There's no proof of any nerd or otherwise bullying. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:23 am

rosefever wrote:

I have never considered Arie a nerd.  He’s popular, charismatic, in a cool racing profession, into cars, friendly, articulate, good with women, clearly can have sex any time he wants. He’s also not particularly intelligent (his words, barely completing high school and having no higher education). Arie is a lot of things. He’s definitely NOT a nerd. JMO

Arie is the one parking in a handicapped stall, using a handicapped sticker illegally and using homophobic grotesque slurs against other people. He’s the bully against “the little people” here, if you ask me. Not the other way around. 

IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:28 am

JMO the guy(neighbor next door--which actually he can have quite a few--one on either side, a couple right across the street and even one right behind him would all be next door) is angry because his ex gf was boinking Arie or cuckholding him for quite a while. It all comes down to the pen*s. It always comes down to that with men, IMO. 
Why a guy would bring that stuff forefront and center in the media that he was constantly being upstaged by another guy is beyond me. I guess symbolically he would be angry over Arie parking in his space. Sounds like Arie parked in his space quite a bit. rotfl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:33 am

So would Arie calling Ross a f*cking nerd be a case of nerd-bullying? Just curious. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19246

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:33 am

@Kashathediva Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 44 2133010805

Dude needs to get a new hobby instead of stalking his neighbor. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz