SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:36 pm

Deleted without source

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:45 pm

I'm guessing the show decided to have Arie propose to her live on ATFR...you know, for ratings. :gotcha:

Interesting what Courtney said about Arie pining for her while they were apart. He checked her IG 11 times per day? Explains his huge smile right now in photos/interviews post-show. Imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:47 pm

Yup...probably because RS broke that, they did not want to show it. Also, it’s more tacky and controversial that Arie proposed while his ex fiancé was back stage.

She’s an actress, and apparently a professional model! She’s put on a whole act to nab Arie! JMO

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:52 pm

Aria wrote:Courtney also said that Arie knew he made a mistake immediately when Lauren made his speech that final rose ceremony.SO WHY DIDNT YOU PICK HER YOU DUMB DUMB.

He's such a jackazz and all Courtney did was make Arie seem much, much worse than he already seemed. She's so in love with him she's still defending him, but the things she's saying show that he's a cheater and liar and that his relationship with Lauren is based on absolutely nothing but lust. IMO.

I wonder if Lauren knows of just how close he is to Courtney? I doubt the woman who needs constant reassurance would be happy to see Courtney at the wedding and that Airy shares so much with her. 

I think Arie was right...it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:52 pm

mslat92 wrote:So he had instant regret after proposing to Becca, was checking Lauren's insta 11 times a day - and yet was still looking at homes with Becca and figuring out what she should do with her place in Minnesota. He's a garbage person.

Scum. He is scum.

JMO

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 24 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 24 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:55 pm

I think (meaning IMO) that’s how seriously demented he is! Putting on an act for 7 weeks! If he immediately know right after proposal that he made a mistake, why wait that long?

They’re both pros! RS always claimed that Arie did this to revive his racing career and maybe Lauren did this to up her modeling career with a semi-famous D lister! You’ve got a perfect pair!

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:00 pm

SarahD wrote:WTF! Who does that? Seriously! What kind of person celebrates a broken engagement?? Rolling Eyes

When Becca kept saying “it’s embarrassing” when Arie was breaking up their engagement, some people alluded to that she’s not really heart broken but more embarrassed. Of course she is because it’s done on TV worldwide!

But Lauren is another level! How heartbroken is she in this photo after her 2nd engagement just fell through?

I don’t judge Lauren for posing sexy photos because to each his own. I judge her for putting on this dainty act of a very fragile girl. I have much more respect for Jade who basically broadcast she posed for playboy in her date with Chris S. I think (meaning IMO), she’s a two faced bitch. Arie might actually be reaping what he sowed! Good for him!!!

Eez OK...it will make it easier celebrating her divorce. JMO  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 24 2498057887

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:02 pm

SarahD wrote:I think (meaning IMO) that’s how seriously demented he is! Putting on an act for 7 weeks! If he immediately know right after proposal that he made a mistake, why wait that long?

They’re both pros! RS always claimed that Arie did this to revive his racing career and maybe Lauren did this to up her modeling career with a semi-famous D lister! You’ve got a perfect pair!

Would any sponsors really want to be associated with Arie now though? The general public have all turned on him - not exactly the face you want to represent you. Same goes for Lauren - outside of Arie, she came across as boring and unlikeable. IMO
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:38 pm

I guess we will have to see what happens to his racing career and her modelling career. There are negative billboards up and a law banning him in a state so if I'm a sponsor, I'll be concerned but I don't know racing.

I've yet to read flattering articles about them. Here's another one full of lies. http://www.thisisinsider.com/when-did-arie-lauren-get-engaged-bachelor-2018-3

Arie said he picked out the ring on Valentine's Day but didn't Neil Lane said he picked it out on the same day as Becca's? He really needs to keep track of lies on a spreadsheet.

They're both pretty much very unlikable yet they've talked about a TV wedding! They haven't been offered yet and Arie, once again is thinking like a producer. Jason advised them to go as far away from the limelight but they want to revel in it given the notoriety they gained. They're quite the pair!
All MO

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:52 pm

SarahD wrote:I guess we will have to see what happens to his racing career and her modelling career. There are negative billboards up and a law banning him in a state so if I'm a sponsor, I'll be concerned but I don't know racing.

I've yet to read flattering articles about them. Here's another one full of lies. http://www.thisisinsider.com/when-did-arie-lauren-get-engaged-bachelor-2018-3

Arie said he picked out the ring on Valentine's Day but didn't Neil Lane said he picked it out on the same day as Becca's? He really needs to keep track of lies on a spreadsheet.

They're both pretty much very unlikable yet they've talked about a TV wedding!  They haven't been offered yet and Arie, once again is thinking like a producer.  Jason advised them to go as far away from the limelight but they want to revel in it given the notoriety they gained. They're quite the pair!
All MO

If a sponsor is concerned because he is so-called "banned" from a state, that's ridiculous.  rotfl  He broke up with someone.  He didn't murder anyone.  laugh out loud. It's.a.joke.  🐒
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:01 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
SarahD wrote:I guess we will have to see what happens to his racing career and her modelling career. There are negative billboards up and a law banning him in a state so if I'm a sponsor, I'll be concerned but I don't know racing.

They're both pretty much very unlikable yet they've talked about a TV wedding!  They haven't been offered yet and Arie, once again is thinking like a producer.  Jason advised them to go as far away from the limelight but they want to revel in it given the notoriety they gained. They're quite the pair!
All MO

If a sponsor is concerned because he is so-called "banned" from a state, that's ridiculous.  rotfl  He broke up with someone.  He didn't murder anyone.  laugh out loud. It's.a.joke.  🐒

It's pathetic if government is coming to this. Like going to Minnesota is on Arie's bucket list. laugh out loud
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:04 pm

Sponsors do care when the general public hate you**IMO** laugh out loud but either way, we all know Arie will be fine. He's got rich parents, a real estate career and owns several houses in Arizona. **IMO**
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33