SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:45 pm

mslat92 wrote:allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 12 Screen17

I thought this lady (Exec. editor of People Mag) made a great point. I actually think Arie will go through with the wedding basically just to prove a point and try and redeem himself.

Yup, you can see the desperation and smell the desperation...especially from Arie. DESPERATION.

North

Back to top Go down

allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:45 pm

SarahD wrote:Are you f****** kidding me? She egged and pushed him and the noodle dick is the most indecisive person needs a kick in the tush most of the time as his parents alluded to.
OMG. Noodle dick might be even better than needle dick laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:51 pm

Alanna wrote:They clearly had been in contact almost the entire time he was engaged to Becca, maybe there was a week or two right after filming when they weren’t talking, and for whatever reason, this doesn’t send off red flags for Lauren. If he did it to everyone before you, including with you, he’ll do it all again imo and already has started with the other Bekah.

Thankfully Bekah is smarter about things.

How many of us though around here felt he would try this with her sometime in the future though...

allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 12 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:52 pm

Good thing Arie and Lauren don’t care about haters because it’s a hate fest out there. They just need to be patient and in a few monts the snark will pass on next season...
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:56 pm

North wrote:US Weekly: Rachel Lindsay blogs the bachelor finale

So many great points from Rachel.

Rachel is an attorney right? Oh boy! This is written like closing arguments and the verdict is,

G*U*I*L*T*Y
jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:58 pm

Aria wrote:Not sure it even matters since Arie has proven that he throws around "will you marry me"s like they're going out of style even when he's even on the show any longer, but Rachel confirmed in her blog that there is no contractual obligation to get engaged on the show.

>One misconception about this show is that you have to get engaged and you are pressured to propose. That is not true. As the lead, you have the power to say, “no.” You have the power to say, “ I am not ready.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rachel-lindsay-blogs-the-bachelor-finale/

Rachel and Arie's contract could have been different though. He's wanted the job for a loooong time. No telling what he agreed to. Or I've wondered if the leads get bonuses for certain things. Maybe they wouldn't dare put that in writing, but they could tie it to ratings/SM controversy/tweets I guess. For example, why does the lead go along with pushing for an ILY out of a contestant they obviously aren't picking? Maybe Arie maxed out his bonuses, got the girl and the ring to boot. laugh out loud

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:00 pm

Basically Arie did something like Jordan BachNZ - IMO ... flip a coin ... with his FRC decision (because obviously he loved them both ... or he isn't selling that anymore?) ... only he played it better and just turned the coin once "the head" was no longer attractive, because the number was playing in his mind all the time ... 2 cents ... easy to gain ... easy to lose ... but when there is real love at stakes ... flipping is lucrative ... worth every penny I guess.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:05 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Aria wrote:Not sure it even matters since Arie has proven that he throws around "will you marry me"s like they're going out of style even when he's even on the show any longer, but Rachel confirmed in her blog that there is no contractual obligation to get engaged on the show.

>One misconception about this show is that you have to get engaged and you are pressured to propose. That is not true. As the lead, you have the power to say, “no.” You have the power to say, “ I am not ready.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rachel-lindsay-blogs-the-bachelor-finale/

Rachel and Arie's contract could have been different though. He's wanted the job for a loooong time. No telling what he agreed to. Or I've wondered if the leads get bonuses for certain things. Maybe they wouldn't dare put that in writing, but they could tie it to ratings/SM controversy/tweets I guess. For example, why does the lead go along with pushing for an ILY out of a contestant they obviously aren't picking? Maybe Arie maxed out his bonuses, got the girl and the ring to boot. laugh out loud

I would be really surprised by that, but it's just another piece in the puzzle. This is the guy that proposed to another girl 7 weeks after he dumped the first fiancé and is saying they've already started wedding planning and he wants to get married THIS year, aka in the next 9 months, knowing they barely know each other and are both coming off of broken engagements. And he was telling Becca he wanted to make babies and they were looking for houses together. At some point, it feels like you can't blame the contract or pressure from production and have to see this is all on Arie. Unless he got a super specific contact that promised Fleiss co-habitation, a wedding, and a baby all in 2018. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:09 pm

There’s something interesting about Lauren too. It was found in an article about Lauren’s Ex. The comment below was interesting . Yes, it could be anyone but it just seems to fit here too. Take it for what you want . Jmo

kelsyburkefitness February 6th, 2018
Fourth of July & Lauren threw a bitch fit because chris didn’t propose to her… so he then proposed to her with a dog later that month… one night she up and left and told her parents he was “abusive” which wasn’t the case and took the dog & tried to take the ring… she is in it for the money. Apparently this happened prior to Chris as well.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2018/02/lauren-burnham-bachelor-ex-fiance-christopher-crane-engaged/

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:11 pm

I am not surprised Lauren is desperate for a ring. We saw it last night. Pathetic. Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:15 pm

Arie @ 428k insta followers
Becca @ 579k insta followers

Love that Becca is beating him in followers. Also shows how lacklustre and unpopular Arie is, if he couldn't even amass more than 500k before the finale as the lead, and Becca has already surpassed that and her season hasn't even started.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:16 pm

North wrote:When did Arie Break-up With Becca?

Wow. And check out this interesting tidbit. Did I miss this being discussed elsewhere?

January 2018: Caroline found out about Arie's intentions to call off his engagement through the Bachelor grapevine. She was staying with her friend Audra, who is dating the original Canadian Bachelor Brad Smith, when she was asked about how Becca was doing. Not thinking anything of it, Caroline added that she was doing great, before Audra explained that Brad said they broke up. While Caroline dismissed the idea at first, she later FaceTimed Becca to get the scoop. After Becca didn't pick up, she left Becca a message asking if everything was OK and to call her. "So she FaceTimed me and she was like, 'Why, what's going on? What did you hear?' And I was like, 'Well, are you guys still together?'" Even though Becca confirmed they were still together, Caroline added that she got a little teary-eyed when confronted with the question. So, not only did Becca have a good indication that the breakup was coming, but it seems like Arie spent more time talking to other people about his feelings than his actual fiancée!

Mid-January 2018: After FaceTiming with Becca, Caroline added that Arie didn't actually call off the engagement until DAYS later. "Everybody knew before her, like, myself included," Caroline said. "How did I know about that before she did? That's just wrong." Yes, it really is.

*edited to add second paragraph.

Someone did a review of the podcast on here but didn't post this part. Well im guessing arie was telling everybody but becca that he was planning on dumping her for a while.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33