SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by mslat92 Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:27 pm

allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 11 Screen17

I thought this lady (Exec. editor of People Mag) made a great point. I actually think Arie will go through with the wedding basically just to prove a point and try and redeem himself.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by mslat92 Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:28 pm

chi-girl wrote:On yesterday's Jimmy Kimmel interview, at around the 55 second mark, Arie says that his funny face was because Jimmy predicted that Becca would win and Arie says something to the effect that the look was because he had just ran back to Lauren that week.  

The Jimmy Kimmel episode aired on January 3rd, I believe.  And according to Arie, he didn't reach out to Lauren until January 1st.  (Not that I believe Arie.)

They really need to get their stories straight.

I saw that. I figured I had misremembered when the original JK interview had been. He was 100% still with Becca then, or at least pretending to be. I think even he can't remember all his own lies, so now he's slipping.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:31 pm

chi-girl wrote:On yesterday's Jimmy Kimmel interview, at around the 55 second mark, Arie says that his funny face was because Jimmy predicted that Becca would win and Arie says something to the effect that the look was because he had just ran back to Lauren that week.  

The Jimmy Kimmel episode aired on January 3rd, I believe.  And according to Arie, he didn't reach out to Lauren until January 1st.  (Not that I believe Arie.)

And, the breakup wasn't filmed for another week... after her Vegas work trip the week of Jan 8th. RS believes it was filmed around Jan 12th.

They would have much better off avoiding all interviews because they are just digging their own graves with everything they are saying.

allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 11 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:33 pm

Diana wrote:http://www.etonline.com/arie-luyendyk-jr-says-unedited-bachelor-breakup-was-unfair-to-him-exclusive-97881

This whole interview makes me want to puke. Now all of a sudden he couldn’t leave because the “producers told me to stay” you can’t switch the narrative when before you bragged you didn’t “care about the rules” and unfair to YOU? are you  kidding me??? HOW CAN THEY BE THIS STUPID?

I don’t understand!!! laugh out loud 

All Jmo

So I guess the producers were also at fault for Arie taking nearly 20 minutes to tell Becca "I'm sorry," too. Geesh, if he left the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time Becca asked him to, he never would have said it at all.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:35 pm

mslat92 wrote:

I saw that. I figured I had misremembered when the original JK interview had been. He was 100% still with Becca then, or at least pretending to be. I think even he can't remember all his own lies, so now he's slipping.

It was uploaded to Youtube on January 3rd, 2018.  I had to check the date because I had thought it had coincided with the premier, but it didn't fit the timeline he was "selling."  And yep, it was right around the premier.  So he had "run back to Lauren" before breaking up with Becca.  Nice.

Last edited by chi-girl on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:35 pm

umngirl wrote:If I had the time I’d post all the different excuses and contradictions they’ve said over the past few days. They can’t even keep their story straight.
To be fair, neither of them seem all that bright to begin with imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:37 pm

havadrpepper wrote:

And, the breakup wasn't filmed for another week... after her Vegas work trip the week of Jan 8th.  RS believes it was filmed around Jan 12th.

They would have much better off avoiding all interviews because they are just digging their own graves with everything they are saying.

allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 11 1646190589

Oh boy! The story within the story is better than the show. Is the house of cards going to crumble ? Yes Arie , keep talking . !
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:37 pm

ReneeM wrote:
umngirl wrote:If I had the time I’d post all the different excuses and contradictions they’ve said over the past few days. They can’t even keep their story straight.
To be fair, neither of them seem all that bright to begin with imo.

Very true. “box of rocks” or “not the brightest crayon in the box” both feel appropriate.

allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 11 87b72b10 allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 11 86669110 allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:37 pm

havadrpepper wrote:

And, the breakup wasn't filmed for another week... after her Vegas work trip the week of Jan 8th.  RS believes it was filmed around Jan 12th.

They need to take out an Excel sheet and start getting their fake timeline straight! And start referencing it in every single interview they do! It's been less than 24 hours and they've spilled more tea than anyone else!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:41 pm

They clearly had been in contact almost the entire time he was engaged to Becca, maybe there was a week or two right after filming when they weren’t talking, and for whatever reason, this doesn’t send off red flags for Lauren. If he did it to everyone before you, including with you, he’ll do it all again imo and already has started with the other Bekah.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:42 pm

US Weekly: Rachel Lindsay blogs the bachelor finale

So many great points from Rachel.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:43 pm

I feel like Airy and Frozen Face are somehow driving the very bus that is running over them. giggling They desperately need a PR\media rep to guide them.

Maybe Olivia Pope is available.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33