SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:19 am

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know if Becca is def the new Ette?

won't know for sure until tomorrow/today's episode but all signs point to her imo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 1f49c

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 8367-910 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 I_got_13 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:25 am

umngirl wrote:At the rate she’s going Becca might have more Instagram followers than Arie in about two days. laugh out loud

I don't understand this Instagram thing, what! The more followers you have, the more money you get. Is that it, you get paid money.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:26 am

Apologies if this has already been posted (I haven't had time to read through both threads yet) but it made me laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:28 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
docnash14 wrote:I don't think he is blameless.  I think he royally screwed up in several ways.  He should never had told either woman he was in love with her, should never have proposed to Becca given how conflicted he was (although I still maintain his contract likely compelled him to do so) and when Becca told him to leave, he should have.  However, regarding the latter, I don't believe he stayed because he is  jerk or because he was trying to make it harder on her.  I think he stayed because he felt badly about what he had done and he didn't want to leave her when she was that upset.  Don't agree with his decision but I do believe that was his reasoning.  So while he did not respect her boundaries, to be fair, he did respect them by not touching her after she told him not to.

I think it's unconscionable that the scene was filmed. Don't understand why Becca didn't question when the camera people were there and, like Kasha, I would have demanded that they leave or have left myself if I were Becca.  That said, my guess is that once Arie told the producers he had a change of heart he was given a choice to either tell Becca live before the studio audience at the ATFR (he just about said as much to Becca) or have it filmed sooner at the safe house.  I think he chose the latter as he thought it would be not as embarrassing for Becca and because this timetable suited his own needs better.  He admitted to being concerned that the longer he stayed with Becca the likelihood of reconciling with Lauren would diminish (Arie wins no sensitivity contest with that comment).  And if the producers were true to form, as they did with Jason, were likely exacerbating Arie's concern by telling him that Lauren was in the running to be the next Bachelorette.  So, yes, I think Arie was being selfish by considering his own needs.  Sounds like I am making an excuse for him but aren't we all supposed to be responsible for getting our needs met.

I don't agree with those who saw him emotion-less.  Jason Mesnick or even Ben H. he's not.  By his own admission, he is not a crier.  But in his break-up with Lauren, he looked like he was about to be sick and he did, in fact, cry.  Throughout the season we were witness to how Arie somaticized his feelings rather than felt them.  In the break up scene with Becca, his flushed face, neck and even hands bore witness (IMO) to the genuineness of his feelings.  Do I think Arie needs therapy?  Yes, I do.  Do I think he is a terrible person?  No.

IMO another great post :claphands :claphands :claphands

I will second this. :claphands

As will I. Thank you for your perspective,  @docnash14

Last edited by alwaystulips on Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:32 am

Becca is handling this way better then i would have. Just want to give her a hug. Arie saying he wants to see if it works out with Lauren. I so wish she wouldn't have taken him back then he would have been the loser! ugh.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 1f49c

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 8367-910 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 I_got_13 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:35 am

Aria wrote:
mslat92 wrote:Even if Becca didn't see all these "red flags" doesn't make Arie any less of a douchebag. Smiley

Yeah, lots of victim-blaming going on. This would be like yelling at Jade for marrying an emotionally abusive man. Yeah, Becca was an idiot and should have known that Arie is a cheater and will always be a cheater. But, she was in love and she was engaged and so she chose to believe him that he was working on his issues and trying to be a better partner for her so they could move forward.

It feels like people are so desperate to defend Arie that they can't see that it's possible for Becca to be blinded by love and ignore obvious warning signs AND it's possible for Arie to be the biggest azzhole that's ever been in the franchise. Not mutually exclusive.

And the fact that he has had lots of practice in the art of telling the truth...but not the whole truth....to string the women along until he has someone else lined up. I wonder how they will defend him when he dumps Lauren? Oh, I so do want to see that filmed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:38 am

Linds911 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Does anyone know if Becca is def the new Ette?

won't know for sure until tomorrow/today's episode but all signs point to her imo.

Thanks Linds. I'm hoping it's her . Usually a few names are thrown out but I haven't heard of any this time , so I'm thinking it's Becca too.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:40 am

alwaystulips wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

As will I. Thank you for your presoective,  @docnash14

Yes, all good points.  Especially the part about his face and neck getting beet red.  He was very emotional but not in a way that people thought should have been with tears.  He did try to hug her to comfort her but she did not want to be touched so I can where he was taken to be cold and with no empathy.  He could have handled things better though...much better.

I also have been grappling with why the cameras did not seem to bother either of them.  Neither said "can we have a minute to to ourselves" and I found it baffling.  I am guessing her going into the bathroom was her way of getting privacy.  It almost feels like the filming was part of the deal and neither one of them could request the cameras stop.  They wanted that scene.  

I am waiting for baby Bekah to drop some more damaging info on him so she can completely destroy him and be giddy about it.

Last edited by littlereddress on Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:40 am

alwaystulips wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

As will I. Thank you for your perspective,  @docnash14

I don't think Arie is a terrible person. I think he's human. We humans make mistakes. Sometimes, even with the best of intentions, we humans screw up.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:41 am

Reflecting on the tear-filled moment Luyendyk Jr. broke up with Kufrin, she says, “It was embarrassing the way he broke up with me with the full cameras and crew around.”

“There was a better and more tactful way to do it,” she says of getting dumped on national television. “A breakup is hard enough, and to have it all filmed and have to re-watch it and know that people all across the country are watching you get your heart broken, it is embarrassing. It’s not fun. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. It was like a slap in the face.”

“I wish he would have been more honest with me. From the questions I was asking, I would have appreciated the full truth. I was obviously blindsided like, Did I miss something? I was asking you these things and you didn’t tell me. What did I miss? How could I have not seen any of this to the extent of how it played out?” she shares.

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-becca-kufrin-talks-arie-luyendyk-jr/

seriously though how do ppl still think arie has done no wrong?? jeeezus poor becca no no Upset
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:42 am

Sprite wrote:
Aria wrote:
mslat92 wrote:Even if Becca didn't see all these "red flags" doesn't make Arie any less of a douchebag. Smiley

Yeah, lots of victim-blaming going on. This would be like yelling at Jade for marrying an emotionally abusive man. Yeah, Becca was an idiot and should have known that Arie is a cheater and will always be a cheater. But, she was in love and she was engaged and so she chose to believe him that he was working on his issues and trying to be a better partner for her so they could move forward.

It feels like people are so desperate to defend Arie that they can't see that it's possible for Becca to be blinded by love and ignore obvious warning signs AND it's possible for Arie to be the biggest azzhole that's ever been in the franchise. Not mutually exclusive.

And the fact that he has had lots of practice in the art of telling the truth...but not the whole truth....to string the women along until he has someone else lined up. I wonder how they will defend him when he dumps Lauren? Oh, I so do want to see that filmed.

What goes around should come around . But sigh, it won’t . But I do think he’s a little freaked about dm-ing. Hoefully this scares him straight no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:46 am

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 57 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck