SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 51 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:41 pm

sdmom wrote:
sbolduc wrote:I really wish the TMZ spoiler wasn't out there (although SHV clearly align with Garrett not Blake) but regardless I could have made a case for Blake:
- I think both Blake/Garrett have an "obstacle" however I think that Blake's is more prominent even the unspoiled side thought up to last week he would leave on his own due to the pressure of the situation and other guys
- He got the last FS date (per filming) - which is usually left for the F1
- His FS is essentially the same as JoJo/Jordan's
- some editing - really missing JBF here, would be really interested on their take, last episode Becca saying "my future inlaws" was directly over Blakes family - there have been others throughout the season would have to go back to watch to see but I have noticed it a couple of times (noticed for Garrett as well) just very prominent in the last week's promo
- Becca's mom liking photos of Blake/Becca kissing
- Becca's supposed friend Caroline liking that Blake is the only guy falling for Becca

Also question on his producer, seems to be Natalie (nat2shabby) - I feel like she was also Becca's for Arie's season? Does anyone know that?

I agree re TMZ photos.  IMO, without them, we could make strong cases for either one of the f2. Because Becca, Blake, and even Garrett, don’t post that much, sm clues are not as obvious as past seasons, IMO. But, sm could be a different game if those photos were not available.

I know Natalie was the handler for f1 Bryan, but not sure about Arie’s season.

SORRY for the double post!

Thanks sdmom - I think she was also Becca's but could be wrong. Anyways just another thing that without the TMZ pics would point to Blake being F1. I remember in old seasons Elan was always the F2 handler (i.e. Arie, Jason, I think Ben F). Just another thing that is odd...

Last edited by sbolduc on Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:47 pm

How many times has a family liked posts about the F2 though? I am just saying. Also if she is private, we shouldn't be talking about it. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:50 pm

Yeah nevermind, didn’t realize she was private.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:54 pm

Diana wrote:How many times has a family liked posts about the F2 though? I am just saying. Also if she is private, we shouldn't be talking about it. JMO

fair enough - deleted the post with the link.
Mods - let me know if I need to edit my other posts.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:00 pm

Ashley Spivey never provided any evidence of Becca’s mum liking disparaging remarks abt Garrett. She initially said she had evidence and then changed the narrative later to say that her mum liked the above post but didn’t like the one with Garrett posted on the same day.

So yeah there has been no evidence of that provided by the source which is Ashley Spivey!
Her acct is private so that’s all il say but just had to clear that before it takes a life of its own since it was posted .

Just saw the edit .
Mods let me know too if I need to delete the clarification I provided.
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:49 pm

@Teamee You're ok. Ashley Spivey is the one who didn't respect the privacy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:17 pm

sbolduc wrote: - some editing - really missing JBF here, would be really interested on their take, last episode Becca saying "my future inlaws" was directly over Blakes family - there have been others throughout the season would have to go back to watch to see but I have noticed it a couple of times (noticed for Garrett as well) just very prominent in the last week's promo

Sorry. I skipped Arie's season because I needed a break. Nothing against him.

I did catch up on this season over at abc.com and had a few private message discussions. Did take some edit notes this past month, but was too cautious to comment online.

Not good at predicting these seasons, but it sure seems like The Great Blake & Becca Love Story ever since Arie's After The Final Rose and everybody else is just there for the ride. Even in the hometowns, both Jason and Garrett pretty much confirmed to their families that they will be "O.K." if she happens to dump them. My jaw literally dropped each time with a "I can't believe the editors showed us THAT".

Of course, I am quite certain that Blake is not the "spoiled" one everybody googling online expects to win.

Also I am not holding my breath either because either Jason or Garrett's "volcano" might still explode on a fantasy suite overnight (a.k.a. Jillian and Ed in Hawaii) and suddenly Becca questions "Blake who?"

Well... he has a horse he can get back on if she dumps him.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:03 pm

handwave HI JBF!!! So glad to see you here! Great post! True about Blake and his horse.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:10 pm

sparkler wrote:  handwave HI JBF!!! So glad to see you here! Great post! True about Blake and his horse.

Wouldn’t that make it full circle for him? Wanting to help Becca get up on the horse again only to find he’s the one that might need that analogy. Just wow

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:20 pm

Sorry to stop the discussion but wasn't sure where to ask these questions:

Did they already film the MTN?

Do we know for sure the date of the Finale?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:23 pm

MTA films this weekend.

The finale airs on August 6.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:24 pm

I believe someone on Reddit is going and MTA is being filmed this Friday, July 20th

As for the finale, I think it is running nonstop for the next few Mondays, so that would make Finale August 6th. Not sure if that is confirmed, but can't see anything getting in the way on Monday nights between now and then.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 51 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl