SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by eirekay Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:42 pm

IMO, the fact that Becca is mature and was able to navigate a stressful, difficult situation, and secure a positive outcome means that she chose her profession in Public Relations well. Public Relations demands quick thinking, mindful response and awareness of optics. PR Professionals are consistently called on to "fix" bad situations. If Becca was able to put the skills she has honed in her job to work on Bachelor and now on Bachelorette, more power to her. I'd hire her to represent me.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:04 pm

hi just wondering if Becca has been on GMA yet? TYIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:11 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:hi just wondering if Becca has been on GMA yet? TYIA

Not in person.

It was a taped interview after the show on Tuesday night and was shown on Wednesday morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:23 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:hi just wondering if Becca has been on GMA yet? TYIA

Not in person.

It was a taped interview after the show on Tuesday night and was shown on Wednesday morning.

oh ok i thought they said she would be in the studio Thursday morning laugh out loud thanks for clarifying yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:38 pm

This was from yesterday (3/8) when Becca was flying out of LAX, presumably back home.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Screen20
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Screen21
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Screen22
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:43 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:

clapping! I wonder if this has anything to do with trying to keep Arie out of MN through the legislature? JK Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 3806527698 Maybe I’ll go see if I can get a picture.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:29 pm

Go for it @Rolly. It could be our very first spoiler of the season!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:33 pm

It's all happening! Can't wait to see how this season unfolds Smiley
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:05 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/nfl-star-clay-harbor-joining-beccas-season-of-the-bachelorette/

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:35 pm

KB_Mom wrote:https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/nfl-star-clay-harbor-joining-beccas-season-of-the-bachelorette/

TPTB are just spoiling their own season before it has even begun. Basically they have given us 6 of the guys before they began filming.

I don't know about this guy. He doesn't do much for me, but since he seems to be a fairly well known football player I can see producers wanting him around for a while...if not to the end. Possibly setting him up for the next Bachelor? I think they have wanted some famous athlete for ages. The closest they got was Jessie Palmer and he was mostly on the bench.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:48 pm

Sprite wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/nfl-star-clay-harbor-joining-beccas-season-of-the-bachelorette/

TPTB are just spoiling their own season before it has even begun. Basically they have given us 6 of the guys before they began filming.

I don't know about this guy. He doesn't do much for me, but since he seems to be a fairly well known football player I can see producers wanting him around for a while...if not to the end. Possibly setting him up for the next Bachelor? I think they have wanted some famous athlete for ages. The closest they got was Jessie Palmer and he was mostly on the bench.

He is not a well known player at all. With the amount of teams he has played for he is probably middle of the pack at best. Still more talented than most humans at football, he would not garner the attention of DWTS.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan