SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:So sweet the parents are there.

This is HUGE! Arie and Lauren look at peace and very much in love with each other. So happy for them. And this proposal is the real one, right from his heart. JMO

Last edited by Maggenzm on Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:30 am

Aria wrote:
Linds911 wrote:This 'reunion' between he and Lauren almost makes me want to throw up the bagel bites I just had. Rolling Eyes Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 2622943811

The way she immediately jumped into his arms and ended that talk with "I want an engagement ASAP", knowing that he had just dumped Becca 4 days prior? I knew she was an idiot, because I didn't realize that the extent of how tone-deaf and unsympathetic she was. These two seriously deserve each other and I hope they stick to their word and go away.

I hated that she did that. no no no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 1f49c

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 8367-910 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 I_got_13 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:39 am

agentcurls wrote:So, lots of Becca love on here...for these reasons:

1) She's a great person
2) She was edited to be a really great person
3) She was the first name as an F1 spoiler and so naturally many attached themselves to her with vigor (I have been guilty of this in the past!)

Watching Unspoiled really helps you stay objective about the show and the outcome and I can see why Arie fell for Lauren. I saw a more reciprocal relationship in terms of communication. She was asking him how he was doing, checking in, and really making an effort to get to know him. She was also endearingly vulnerable with him and if she didn't let him know how she was feeling with her words, she let him know in her emotions. And to see him being really vulnerable with her as well was just really great to watch!

A lot of you in the No Spoilers have been saying from the premier. The connection was with Lauren. At first some couldn't see a connection with anyone, and that was spot on due to edit. A lot of you were to pinpoint so many things between Lauren and Arie.

It's so wonderful to read NO spoilers. I look forward to next season!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:39 am

TBH Aries actions are on him but Lauren showed me her true colors tonight and it wasn’t a good look.Rolling Eyes

At this point I’m going to laugh my azz off when they break up cheeky
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:41 am

I'm not sure what's there to laugh at when two people were in love and they go their separate ways.

As much as I disliked Andi, that was sad for many reason, personally I wouldn't laugh. MO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:44 am

alwaystulips wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I don’t understand. After they broke up Becca did multiple ITMs and let cameras follow her on the plane and Home.  Why??  Smh

I wonder why the answer to that question isn't being discussed.

I’m curious what either of you think about that.

I thought it was strange and wondered if they had to get a release from everyone on the plane.  They showed so many people!
Interesting about the release issue on the plane. I would think what TPTB did was have people sign releases IF they did not want to be on film. That is what Kleinfeld's bridals in NYC does. Less releases need be signed then. 
I think Becca was in on some of it with TPTB. I don't know how much and unless she divulges or TPTB do, I guess we won't ever know. 
The filming of her could have ended with last night's episode. I don't understand why any of that filming on airport, plane, multiple ITMS or at home took place on today's episode. Those all required compliance on her part. To me it was deadhorse . Enough of delving into private pain and issues. I get it. I call uncle. I had my fill last night. 
So why? Was it contracted --you do this and will let you be the next Bachelorette? It was not a surprise to anyone IMO that she got the next gig. IMO
As far as what I think--TPTB had a storyboard/storyline in mind and they manipulated the weaknesses of cast and got pay dirt. Do I think the cast read lines and knew the script. No, I don't. 
However, it was very interesting from the get go, that Becca had Arie fake propose to her at the M&G. Full circle kind of thing. 
It was reported multiple times on the forum that Jason advised Arie not to get certain things on tape. 
Then what happens? The opposite. That's crazy. 
I have multiple things running around in my head that probably would be best staying there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:46 am

Aria wrote:Don't know if this was posted yet, but Dean and Nick did a recap of last night's finale and it's the funniest thing I've ever seen. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlx43P_4RJ8
Omg I am dyinnnnnnng cantstopl rofl I can't with the wigs
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:47 am

Jason never advised Arie. He and Molly both expressed frustration that Arie never reached out to them before the breakup, because they would have told him not to do it on camera. They only talked after he had already gotten back with Lauren, at which point any advice would be moot.  

And, I think it's pretty clear that after the breakup, Becca was like "okay, he doesn't care about me at all, so I'm ready to be the Bachelorette. Get all the footage you need". Don't blame the girl. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:48 am

I also gotta hand it to baby Bekah tonight. She let Arie have it with her strong opinions with his family sitting right there. She doesn't hold back and has cemented her place in the bach franchise by her willingness to just say whatever she thinks.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure what's there to laugh at when two people were in love and they go their separate ways.

As much as I disliked Andi, that was sad for many reason, personally I wouldn't laugh. MO

Key is that I don't think any of us believe it's love. Like Sharleen said in her blog, if you can't have conversations with the other person and you can't articulate your connection, it's probably just chemistry that you're confusing for love. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:52 am

I will laugh my butt off when they break up because it's not love ofcourse! Love is way too beautiful to define the slimy way Arie and Lauren got together. Their relationship is super shady and karma is b#iatch
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:53 am

Arie is on Jimmy Kimmel tonight.

Jimmy says that the SHV house is now called a Breakup house.

Jimmy says he can't go home tonight to his wife unless he punches Arie.

So many jokes.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal