SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by timfan Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:07 am

He was also dm Becka m also so I bet him and Lauren will not last jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by AmberTrails Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:17 am

This is interesting.

AmberTrails
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:26 am

SeekAny wrote:Has anyone listened to Ben and Ashely’s podcast they recorded last night? They are teasing that they have info of Arie sliding into Lauren’s DMs while he was with Becca. Interested to hear that timeline is if anyone has a chance to listen today.

I just did! Unfortunately, it wasn’t as good as it was hyped up to be. They referenced Arie liking her IG pictures. Ashley brought it up about him sliding into Lauren’s DMs, but it didn’t seem like he actually did. One of the ladies (they were all talking over each other) said that’s what he did, another lady said no, he called her, and then Tia finally said she was with Lauren when Arie called her.

Apparently, Tia was with Lauren for New Years/the premiere and they were with Raven and Adam. Tia didn’t listen in on the conversation, but Tia said Lauren was told Becca knew about everything and that Arie told her he just couldn’t shake his feelings for her. That was honestly the biggest revelation.

The girls were good to both Becca and Lauren. Caroline has some bias clearly, but was still good to Lauren. Kendall was very thoughtful and she’s close to both girls. Overall, it’s still a good listen, but nothing earth shattering came out of it. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:32 am

SeekAny wrote:Has anyone listened to Ben and Ashely’s podcast they recorded last night? They are teasing that they have info of Arie sliding into Lauren’s DMs while he was with Becca. Interested to hear that timeline is if anyone has a chance to listen today.

“This is shocking!!!” speechless Says nobody.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:38 am

Ash2214 wrote:(snipped) ... chance he called her, and then Tia finally said she was with Lauren when Arie called her.

Apparently, Tia was with Lauren for New Years/the premiere and they were with Raven and Adam. Tia didn’t listen in on the conversation, but Tia said Lauren was told Becca knew about everything and that Arie told her he just couldn’t shake his feelings for her.
And now we know who is the source of RS spoiler (confirmation) laugh out loud ... Tia, you're busted.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:48 am

Ash2214 wrote:

I just did! Unfortunately, it wasn’t as good as it was hyped up to be. They referenced Arie liking her IG pictures. Ashley brought it up about him sliding into Lauren’s DMs, but it didn’t seem like he actually did. One of the ladies (they were all talking over each other) said that’s what he did, another lady said no, he called her, and then Tia finally said she was with Lauren when Arie called her.

Apparently, Tia was with Lauren for New Years/the premiere and they were with Raven and Adam. Tia didn’t listen in on the conversation, but Tia said Lauren was told Becca knew about everything and that Arie told her he just couldn’t shake his feelings for her. That was honestly the biggest revelation.

The girls were good to both Becca and Lauren. Caroline has some bias clearly, but was still good to Lauren. Kendall was very thoughtful and she’s close to both girls. Overall, it’s still a good listen, but nothing earth shattering came out of it. All JMO

Thank you for listening to the podcast and for clarifying the details.

It may not have been Tia running to RS, but I can certainly see Raven taking the opportunity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:56 am

Ash2214 wrote:

It sounds like Arie told Becca of his feelings but was downplaying them to reassure her. So, Becca’s assumption, based on her conversations with Arie, was he working thru said feelings for Lauren and once the finale aired and he didn’t have to “relive” those feelings every week then they could move on in the real world and everything would be fine.

While Arie told Becca of his lingering feelings for Lauren, he downplayed them. And though he told Lauren Becca knew about his feelings for her, he exaggerated to Lauren exactly what Becca knew.

According to Becca, Arie was just going to call Lauren on premiere night to check in her and make sure she was doing okay. Instead, we find out, he told Lauren he was still in love with her and that Becca knew “everything.”

Sounds like Arie did a whole lot of exaggerating of the truth and fibbing... dizzy scratch

XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:03 am

@XQZME Yeah, Arie is going to grow a long nose from his “truths” that were more excuses to cover his lies and look like a good guy. 

Arie can’t disappear fast enough for me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:28 am

So wait. Did Becca know Arie talked to Lauren on premiere night or not?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:29 am

Newto wrote:Frankly I think filming and showing the break-up was done for shock value.  IMHO it should have been kept private.  It is bad enough that he broke up with her and worse that it was put out there for the world to see.

Of course if Becca is the next Bachelorette, these scenes will no doubt be the opening of the show.

I just can't imagine Becca wanting to be Bachelorette.  If I were her, I'd be running as fast as I could in the opposite direction.

All Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 71 1646190589
I think most watching last night would have preferred the editing crew to have given us only 10-15 minutes max to view.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:32 am

sosleepy wrote:So wait. Did Becca know Arie talked to Lauren on premiere night or not?
In the people article Becca says she knew. Arie told her needed to call Lauren to apologize for hurting her. Not to profess his live. I encourage you to read Becca’s People interview. She admits the truth, but she points out all of Arie’s half truths. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:35 am

stuckinsc wrote:
sosleepy wrote:So wait. Did Becca know Arie talked to Lauren on premiere night or not?
In the people article Becca says she knew. Arie told her needed to call Lauren to apologize for hurting her. Not to profess his live. I encourage you to read Becca’s People interview. She admits the truth, but she points out all of Arie’s half truths. JMO.

Gotcha. Team Becca, for sure. 

I am proud to have never drunken the Arie Kool-Aid. I thought he was slimy (highly overrated) back in 2012. 2018 has only magnified that sleezeball factor.

I’m not always right reading these people, but when I am, bet your butt I’m gonna brag about it. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92