SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:18 am

Please no on Kristina. There's so many good choices this season.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:29 am

Arie liked this post of Lauren's from 2016.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNKq5VQA8ah/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:01 am

@bluwavz IA the girls this season are fantastic! look i don't mind kristina BUT only if Becca K, sienne, Kendall and Tia turn it down....yes that is my preferred order of who i would like to see as bachette kristina right at the back of the queue .... Hugesmile

though i believe i read somewhere that tia has a boyfriend anyway....?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:14 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Arie liked this post of Lauren's from 2016.  

laugh out loud he's in love. That pic is Nov 2016. He's going back to the beginning of time? He clearly doesn't realize that people watch his every move, or he doesn't care.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:45 pm

I'm pretty sure that was one of his likes from before, that occurred back in December. I remember we all thought it was so random and weird that he was going that far back to like her pics.

Either way, this is further proof to me that Arie has never given a sh*t about the rules or the contract that he signed and it would have never stopped him from reaching out to Lauren privately when he was with Becca. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:54 pm

I think a lot of them have not cared about the rules or contract in a long time. He is not alone. JMO
During Matt Grant's season, Chelsea the F2 put her M&G dress up on eBay after the first episode. It was yanked after 24 hours. She was threatened with a law suit for expressing some negativity too loudly as the season went on. She was going to do a tell all interview. 
I can give example after example throughout the seasons. 
As just recently mentioned, Sean and Catherine met up on their own unsanctioned. 
So after awhile the rules mean less and less unless TPTB choose to make them mean something. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:00 pm

I completely agree! The show doesn't do anything to them, so the leads and contestants continue to do it and get away with it! I just think that it shows that the arguments that "why, Arie would *never* have called Lauren without talking to the producers first! That would go against his contract!" or "why, Arie would have never had an unsanctioned visit with a Becca and put up a pic on IG! It goes against his contract!" or "why, Arie would have never been able to break up with Becca in private! It goes against his contract!" hold absolutely no water since we've seen Arie repeatedly break the rules and go against his contract. And we've been seeing him doing it for 6 years, from going to Emily's house to spilling Chris was the Bach before the announcement to all the things he's done now. IMO.

Also, I checked and this probably was a recent like. He liked a different pic of Lauren and her dog in 2016 back in December. I'm blind; it was liked back in December, along with other pictures.

Last edited by Aria on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:01 pm

Aria wrote:I'm pretty sure that was one of his likes from before, that occurred back in December. I remember we all thought it was so random and weird that he was going that far back to like her pics.

Either way, this is further proof to me that Arie has never given a sh*t about the rules or the contract that he signed and it would have never stopped him from reaching out to Lauren privately when he was with Becca. IMO.

Yes, the like is old. It was discussed back on 12/4 here:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4602p48-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-2

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

laugh out loud he's in love. That pic is Nov 2016. He's going back to the beginning of time? He clearly doesn't realize that people watch his every move, or he doesn't care.

I think he didn’t realize because by habit, that’s how he’s hooked his other hookups like Sydney . She said they met on SM. He liked a pic on her IG and got curious enough to start DM-ing. He’s not used to having his hand checked in this area. If he didn’t care, he would have broken up sooner with Becca. Even if Becca knew he was struggling with his decision early on, I can’t imagine her being a doormat to allow him to browse through Lauren’s pics and liking them or even making a comment. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

laugh out loud He probably doesn't realize that people...ahem, us...cough cough...that have "eagle eyes". Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 7 3806527698

Yep. That just shows me he is scrolling through all of her photos if he is liking something from 2016.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:14 pm

Maybe Arie will be the new poster boy for Monogamy giggling So RS said Arie had a hard time choosing between the two and wanted more time with both away from the cameras. So if TPTB said no, choose one. Maybe Arie knew if he picked Becca first and wanted to switch, Lauren would go for it. With picking Lauren first and trying to change, Becca would have thought better of it. This way, he got what he wanted . A chance with both . With all the girls Arie has juggled in his life at the same time, one can’t say he doesn’t know what he’s doing. Arie knows how to get his way with girls. I do agree that Lauren is the 2018 version of Emily. So who knows ? In any case, he found a way to date both away from the cameras. Can’t call him stupid :yes: Hugesmile Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:20 pm

I still say he is a perfect candidate to have "sister wives". I honestly don't see him settling down with one woman. If he does get married, IMO, he will be the one to have many affairs.

Again, this is all IMO, but he is not the settling type.

I had high hopes for Arie but I'm no longer feeling it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99