SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:30 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
FLChica wrote:Agree @sanlee088 that Becca will strike a careful balance of hurt, but healed if she wants the Bachelorette gig. If she's OTT hurt or angry, viewers won't believe she's ready for a proposal in 8 weeks.

How ridiculous is that? Madly in love with Arie, accepts his proposal, crushed by his betrayal, dates 30 guys on her show & engaged again in a few short months. UnReal! :crazed

Betrayal is not her fault so good for her if she wants to move on. It’s being the betrayer and happily moving on that makes my head spin. Like a beat was never skipped. That’s UnReal to me. But in the end, if it works for all, who can grumble at that. Jmo

I can see Becca being sad and angry about what happened. I’m sure she doesn’t want to be with someone who doesn’t see her being “the one” and if it wasn’t the love story that she thought it was.Out of the bubble, seeing Arie clearly I say make her the ‘ette and bring on the men.:Woah-hoo::Woah-hoo::Woah-hoo:

Last edited by Rolly on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Diana Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:30 pm

ARie sure took “time” to heal after breaking it off with Becca. Oh wait it was less than a week. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 57 3806527698

I’m going to give Becca my kudos whatever she decides to do but it’s not like if she is the bachelorette that takes away for Arie’s behavior

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:32 pm

bluwavz wrote:According to RS, Jason and Molly will be apart of the filming of the ATFR on Tuesday the 6th. Smiley

Poor Jason and Molly getting dragged back into it  dizzy (I know no one is forcing them but still). They were dragged into it for the Australian switcheroo situation which ended a mess anyway and not like their own situation. So hopefully Arie's situation ends more like Jason and Molly's. I won't hold my breath for it though  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 57 1f610  jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:32 pm

FLChica wrote:I clearly did not say the betrayal was her fault, so please don't put words in my mouth.

Not taking time to heal before repeating the reality tv dating/engagement performance is skipping a beat to me. IMO.

Um, I wasn’t trying to put words in your mouth . I was speaking in the basis of betrayal itself. Sorry if you thought that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:35 pm

Rolly wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:I hope Arie doesn’t shut Becca down like he did or will probably do to Krystal per spoilers . What he did sucks no matter the reason. If he did a romantic proposal to Becca, all the worse. Jmo

I’d like to see the screen shot of Arie’s face while he watches the proposal. I’ll be interested to hear what he says to her and to Lauren.Upset

I want him sitting between Becca and Lauren with their families in the front row staring at him watching the proposal, the break up and the switch. They would need to have plenty of mops on hand to mop up that sweat!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:36 pm

Becca IMO is a strong and resilient woman. She made it through the tragic loss of her father and weathered her mother's illness (which must have been a very scary deja vu) , and still seems to me to have a positive and upbeat attitude about life. Whether she is looking to the lead gig or not, I believe she will basically say, yes she was hurt\shocked\blindsided but she worked through it and has moved on with her life.

JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:38 pm

Sprite wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:I hope Arie doesn’t shut Becca down like he did or will probably do to Krystal per spoilers . What he did sucks no matter the reason. If he did a romantic proposal to Becca, all the worse. Jmo

I’d like to see the screen shot of Arie’s face while he watches the proposal. I’ll be interested to hear what he says to her and to Lauren.Upset

I want him sitting between Becca and Lauren with their families in the front row staring at him watching the proposal, the break up and the switch. They would need to have plenty of mops on hand to mop up that sweat!

cantstopl
Bring on Uncle Gary and Grampa Clyde! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 57 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:39 pm

pbmax wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:If Becca is serious about wanting to be the next lead, she should think carefully about how she acts towards him. IMO I see her as being upset and angry but not over the top. We shall see though!

Yep! Leave those bad words out of her mouth.

I think there will be a few of us saying those bad words for her! :angryemotionspeechlessno ideaBachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 57 2292733854:soapboxSuspect
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:44 pm

Sprite wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Let’s do the damn thing. Just.Like.That. clapping!
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:45 pm

Sprite wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Now who is the producer of the show :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:46 pm

But she will be the only one looking for the bachelorette gig, if she's even offered it.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:48 pm

If she is offered the 'ette lead, she will IMHO behave the way they want her to behave.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99