SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:35 am

Interesting . When talking to Becca about who’d he meet in her family and he says he loves tough questions ...watch his eyes. He lied giggling

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:36 am

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Giphy

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Giphy
https://giphy.com/gifs/thebachelor-the-bachelor-3ohs4crB027WIQnKWQ
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:42 am

Lauren and Arie are so cute, IMO. I like Lauren alot. And I like them together. I don't see it with Becca. Arie is a bit of a badass. He races c'mon! And I don't see Becca being able to keep the excitement going that excites Arie! Sometimes you can't explain what it is about someone that draws you to them, but it does. And Arie is definitely drawn to Lauren. I can't wait to see what all happened in the end. Maybe Lauren gets scared and says she can't accept a proposal so quickly and that's why he chooses Becca but than can't get Lauren off his mind??!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:44 am

Did Lauren break up almost a year ago from this date? She said almost a year ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:47 am

https://giphy.com/gifs/thebachelor-the-bachelor-l3diY1FLg8h8Q0Zva
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:49 am

kraft33 wrote:Lauren and Arie are so cute, IMO. I like Lauren alot. And I like them together. I don't see it with Becca. Arie is a bit of a badass. He races c'mon! And I don't see Becca being able to keep the excitement going that excites Arie! Sometimes you can't explain what it is about someone that draws you to them, but it does. And Arie is definitely drawn to Lauren. I can't wait to see what all happened in the end. Maybe Lauren gets scared and says she can't accept a proposal so quickly and that's why he chooses Becca but than can't get Lauren off his mind??!!

I’m starting to think the producers knew how to play Arie and knew if he picked Becca, they just needed to stay on the sidelines before he’d go creeping back to Lauren . Isn’t it a dream come true for this shakeup to occur on basically a boring season. Ratings soar and everyone will be talking. Arie already said you have to roll with what the producers produce. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:11 am

https://giphy.com/gifs/thebachelor-the-bachelor-26wkMCzaBwgxhkJck
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:13 am

I did not like Bekah this episode. Felt like she made herself cry on purpose. She tried to make it seem like people dont take her seriously because of her age when in fact she did say she had second thoughts about what she was feeling for Arie earlier in the day.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:17 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Did Lauren break up almost a year ago from this date? She said almost a year ago.

Yes, that's what she said.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:20 am

Maddy wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Did Lauren break up almost a year ago from this date? She said almost a year ago.

Her registry said July 2017 wedding date. Didn’t they film shortly after? So she kept her registry open though breakup was way before July? I was just trying to do the math.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:22 am

kraft33 wrote:I did not like Bekah this episode. Felt like she made herself cry on purpose. She tried to make it seem like people dont take her seriously because of her age when in fact she did say she had second thoughts about what she was feeling for Arie earlier in the day.
I understood Bekah as well as everyone in this episode. That's what I like about this season, I feel and understand almost everybody.
https://giphy.com/gifs/thebachelor-the-bachelor-l1KcPHeh8qu8qtZQY
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:23 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Maddy wrote:

Her registry said July 2017 wedding date. Didn’t they film shortly after? So she kept her registry open though breakup was way before July? I was just trying to do the math.

September 20th if you look at the filming schedule.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
timfan
Newto
LeapofFaith
Luvstruck
justcallmegranny