SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:19 pm

I just checked and it looks like the pic’s perspective is her parent’s house for what it’s worth. question

ETA: I found the exact house pic and it for sure is LB’s parents house .

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Aria Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:19 pm

Alanna wrote:He’s such an idiot. That’s all I can see when I see his dumb face now laugh out loud laugh out loud Poor Lauren. Escape the shv through the window if you have to!

Wouldn't that be such an epic ending to all of this, getting dumped by the girl he dumped Becca for? It would come first circle!

Nah, I get the feeling she's going to stick by her twu luv through all of this. I don't know, Arie has some magic power over women that makes them lose all logic and common sense.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:30 pm

Aria wrote:
Alanna wrote:He’s such an idiot. That’s all I can see when I see his dumb face now laugh out loud laugh out loud Poor Lauren. Escape the shv through the window if you have to!

Wouldn't that be such an epic ending to all of this, getting dumped by the girl he dumped Becca for? It would come first circle!

Nah, I get the feeling she's going to stick by her twu luv through all of this. I don't know, Arie has some magic power over women that makes them lose all logic and common sense.

In one of the 5 things about her is she said she’s loyal. Oy Vey is she with the wrong person . Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 45 3552228123

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:13 pm

I know that this isn't the right thread to talk about this but would really like a hand. I know that considering the new info about the switcheroo this likely isn't the topic of discussion but I put a post in the filming schedule discussion thread and would really like a hand with it if so inclined and if anyone has info that I just don't have right or don't have period as I would like to update the schedule and chart. Albeit this is likely a moot point this season but would like to have the facts so when we do next season, we may have more info. Thanks everyone!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:23 pm

@Stone_Hedge

Is there any way you could post a picture of the house for us, please
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:31 pm

XQZME wrote:@Stone_Hedge

Is there any way you could post a picture of the house for us, please

I don’t know how to post a pic here or if it would be ok . I messaged you but it’s not going through but....
You were right about it being a pic from LB’s parents house and not a neighbor.  It’s clearly shown in the pic .

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:50 pm

I'm bringing this forward for a just in case
Personal information about family members is to be used in the appropriate manner respecting their privacy. Hateful and slanderous opinions of family members will NOT be tolerated and will be deleted without notice. Personal information on any contestant is to be used wisely. Example, personal phone numbers or addresses are not allowed to be posted and are cause for immediate ban. Do not post pictures of property or any financial details. Any information posted by the contestant themselves is acceptable, however never an address or phone number.

Please be advised and forewarned. 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm bringing this forward for a just in case
Personal information about family members is to be used in the appropriate manner respecting their privacy. Hateful and slanderous opinions of family members will NOT be tolerated and will be deleted without notice. Personal information on any contestant is to be used wisely. Example, personal phone numbers or addresses are not allowed to be posted and are cause for immediate ban. Do not post pictures of property or any financial details. Any information posted by the contestant themselves is acceptable, however never an address or phone number.

Thank you letting us know what we can and can not post Kasha. yes
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:54 pm

XQZME wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I'm bringing this forward for a just in case

Thank you letting us know what we can and can not post Kasha. yes

**Ditto**

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:00 pm

I realize the rules are available for all to read. 
I also, realize most don't make a habit of committing them to memory. Hugesmile
I didn't want to have to have someone post something for a mod to delete and slap hands or worse have issues with the people that the post is referencing. 
Just bringing this up to ward off any issues for us all.
And you both are quite welcome!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:17 pm

I checked as well in several places just now and can report that Lauren's parents house is actually the one across the street with the white car and two black SUVs parked to the side. It's confusing with all the black cars on the neighbour's driveway as well, but those are not the ones we're supposed to be looking at. One of them is there on Google Maps as well. Maybe they have a funeral business or something. Hope this clarifies.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:24 pm

mindless wrote:I checked as well in several places just now and can report that Lauren's parents house is actually the one across the street with the white car and two black SUVs parked to the side. It's confusing with all the black cars on the neighbour's driveway as well, but those are not the ones we're supposed to be looking at. One of them is there on Google Maps as well. Maybe they have a funeral business or something. Hope this clarifies.

That's such a funny coincidence! Thanks for clarifying. It didn't make sense to me that Lauren's side would spill and in such a strange way, but it's good to get confirmation. I was about to go into conspiracy mode.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye