SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by teambigrach Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:59 am

[quote="Stone_Hedge"]
havadrpepper wrote:

Her twitter tagline now has another meaning .....
Ready to do the damm thing

omg never thought of it that way before.
But if that's the case then it makes me like her even more. She knows what she wants and won't let  this hold her back yes

Last edited by teambigrach on Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:10 am; edited 3 times in total

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:00 am

I knew when they chose Farming over Arie that we were missing out on some high quality drama and I was right.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:05 am

Given TPTB were filming at Lauren's I totally believe Becca is the frontrunner for Bachelorette. 

I think TPTB ensured that this switcheroo would be spoiled now not only to get people talking and watching, but so TPTB can play their narrative at the end for Becca to be the next Bette. 

Having it all come out now earlier in the season and long before the season finale also gives Becca the time she needs before filming for Bette. 

Plus I think it gets viewers buying into Becca being ready for the gig as spoiled viewers will have February and March to get behind Becca as Bette and unspoiled viewers (after they watch the sh*tstorm and filming of Arie going to Lauren's etc) will be all over SM calling for Becca to be the Bette and redemption for her. 

It's a win-win for TPTB. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:To think Becca's ex returning on the show asking her to marry him and I could see Arie convincing Becca he's the better choice for Becca and to choose him instead and so he then proposes to Becca... but then Arie dumps Becca after all that... 

Damn this season is going to end up as something else imo. Past leads will be like, yeah we not so bad now laugh out loud

Oh man, it just gets worse laugh out loud. Damn. Poor Becca!

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:09 am

Yeah that and they got so much more drama with not Peter. Mike F. is laughing all the way to the ratings bank with Arie and his poor decision making skills. Still laughing at how Arie basically set up his own villainy here.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:11 am

havadrpepper wrote:IMO, I hope Becca runs away and refuses to be the bachelorette.  I like her but I don't want to see her go through all the hoops that TPTB put them through.

Guess who changed her IG tagline.  I believe it is back to what it was in the beginning. Just the blurb  "Yeah, no. Don’t put me down for cardio"
That's always been her IG tagline. You're talking about her Twitter which still says "ready to do the damn thing".

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:13 am

bleuberry wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:To think Becca's ex returning on the show asking her to marry him and I could see Arie convincing Becca he's the better choice for Becca and to choose him instead and so he then proposes to Becca... but then Arie dumps Becca after all that... 

Damn this season is going to end up as something else imo. Past leads will be like, yeah we not so bad now laugh out loud

Oh man, it just gets worse laugh out loud. Damn. Poor Becca!
It really does! It's going to be a crazy finale and I can't wait laugh out loud 

Other than Becca being the next possible Bette, at least Becca has all those clothes, jewelry, and Louboutin shoes laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:14 am

Who’d ever think that Krystal would come off looking more stable than Arie? Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 3806527698 cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:20 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Who’d ever think that Krystal would come off looking more stable than Arie? Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 3806527698 cantstopl

Not sure I'd go that far. laugh out loud

Definitely not defending him, but Arie just looks dumb, easily manipulated by TPTB, and basically has proved a lot of the naysayers right, IMO.  Not to mention he just stole the biggest villain in Bach history hat, past leads are somewhere doing happy dances and thanking the Bach gods.  Krystal still looks all kinds of crazy, again IMO.  

But that's JMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:20 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Who’d ever think that Krystal would come off looking more stable than Arie? Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 3806527698 cantstopl

OMG... bowdown :alltens:

cantstopl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl cantstopl
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:20 am

After knowing what he does, and how according to RS Krystal is the one who mentions the *notpeter* thing, she's seems way better now laugh out loud

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:26 am

Kashathediva wrote:Somehow I guess I don't take this show that seriously. 
This could be as simple as Aria and Becca knew they were not going to work out. They broke up. 
TPTB want a happy couple regardless by the time the series ends in March, so go to choice 2, Lauren B. 
It was no secret that production was there etc at Lauren's house earlier this month. It was deliberately let out of the bag. If TPTB wanted it kept secret it surely could have been. 
So after this secret has been outted,  people are talking about the show and wanting to watch it. Just what TPTB desire and need. As members here have already stated a sh*tfest, a firestorm, etc. 
No one thinks the Lauren/Arie relationship will work. It probably won't. Stats show it probably won't. TPTB know this. They don't care about that. All they care is making a show. 
As far as Arie, he is collateral damage in their eyes. If Becca was not happy working with production and their games, I can't see her wanting to be the next 'Ette. She and all the woman are IMO always secondary collateral damage. 
Hopefully, all involved will derive some benefit financially from it, getting their names out there with whatever they influence. 
JMOAA.

Good post. yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye