SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:50 pm

Jeez are these really our best options?  

No offence to the girls, but neither Ali nor Lisa have the "it" factor to get a bunch of guys fighting to win their heart, IMO.  I'm wondering if they had their eye on Laurina, before she chucked a tantrum on BiP and then found her perfect man when she got home.  

That interview with Nikki had me convinced she'd do it.  Maybe the Lisa and Ali stories are red herrings?  But, the Daily Telegraph are tight with Ch 10 so I would have thought their news would be reliable.  Maybe that's no longer the case since the acquisition by CBS?

Announcing it tonight on The Project seems really rushed...

Sundy wrote:Now this. This won’t happen as I can’t see them announcing her as Bachelorette prior to BIP finishing. Looks like we are in for a recycled lead though with all this swirling around

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/bachelor-in-paradise/ali-oetjen-to-become-the-next-bachelorette-47863

ETA: How can NW get away with an article like this divulging the fact that Ali and Grant have split while the show is still trying to fool people he's going to propose?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:36 pm

Oh, BORING! Lisa was boring on Blakes season, boring on BIP, and now she will be boring on her own season of Bette if they cast her. And I don't want Ali either, I had high hopes for her going into BIP, and she was dull as well, even when she had all the guys going after her. Give me Nikki!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:33 am

Nikki or riot. smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:20 am

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:31 am

I’m a little suss on Lisa being the Bachelorette.  I wonder if she would spend that long away from her business?  She also seems to be working today and although The Project is on in the evening I would think she would be laying low. You never know though. On the other hand Nikki has been off IG since yesterday.  Holding out a candle of hope
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:28 am

Sundy wrote:I’m a little suss on Lisa being the Bachelorette.  I wonder if she would spend that long away from her business?  She also seems to be working today and although The Project is on in the evening I would think she would be laying low. You never know though. On the other hand Nikki has been off IG since yesterday.  Holding out a candle of hope

oh i am praying for this wonderful surprise smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 3552228123 so are they really announcing the next bachelorette tonight? Then this makes me lean more towards someone from BIP no no :nervous

count me on the #Nikkiorriot train
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:34 am

I've been stalking Nikki's instagram as well, and in her stories she did a double up gym session on a Sunday. Surely this is the action of a woman who is about to expose herself to the scrutiny of a nation? :yes:
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:39 am

Sundy wrote:I’m a little suss on Lisa being the Bachelorette.  I wonder if she would spend that long away from her business?  She also seems to be working today and although The Project is on in the evening I would think she would be laying low. You never know though. On the other hand Nikki has been off IG since yesterday.  Holding out a candle of hope

Not religious in the slightest but saying a silent prayer right now: "Saint Nikki, I implore you, save us from boring TV". Praying
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:03 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I've been stalking Nikki's instagram as well, and in her stories she did a double up gym session on a Sunday. Surely this is the action of a woman who is about to expose herself to the scrutiny of a nation? :yes:
I was hoping for exactly the same thing
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:38 am

Just noticed Nikki has added that PopSugar interview to her bio on IG.  Seems like she's trying to re-associate herself with the show, yes?  

YES?  

PLEASE LET IT BE NIKKI.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:08 am

Bobette wrote:Just noticed Nikki has added that PopSugar interview to her bio on IG.  Seems like she's trying to re-associate herself with the show, yes?  

YES?  

PLEASE LET IT BE NIKKI.

OMG i am getting sooo excited !!! so are they announcing the next bachelorette on the project tonight? correct?!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:20 am

YEP!  So like... about an hour from now probably?  Couldn't possibly be Ali surely as TPTB are still trying to make people think Grant's going to propose on tonight's finale, so, it has to be either Lisa or Nikki IMO (unless a complete wildcard...).

I've searched for any articles suggesting Nikki's a possibility but found none, so it may just wishful thinking on our part.  BUT!  Remember how many articles there were about it "definitely being Cam" and then KAPOW they hit us with the honey badge.  laugh out loud  

(NB: I am really in denial about this whole Lisa thing...)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess