SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:42 am

Bobette wrote:They tried this with a show in the early 2000s - Can't recall the title but the Lead was a bisexual woman, small frame, very pretty, mixed race and her name sounded like a cocktail.  Someone please help me remember before it drives me nuts.  

ETA:  I remembered!   smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Shot_at_Love_with_Tila_Tequila

That is so funny! I have to watch this tomorrow! Had no idea they already did a show like this! Have you watched it @bobette? Do you know if it works?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:27 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:They tried this with a show in the early 2000s - Can't recall the title but the Lead was a bisexual woman, small frame, very pretty, mixed race and her name sounded like a cocktail.  Someone please help me remember before it drives me nuts.  

ETA:  I remembered!   smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Shot_at_Love_with_Tila_Tequila

That is so funny! I have to watch this tomorrow! Had no idea they already did a show like this! Have you watched it @bobette? Do you know if it works?

I vaguely remember watching a few episodes but couldn't give you any concrete details. I do know that the Lead is now married with a couple of kids!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:53 am

Another name in contention, Michelle Jenneke. Don't know much about her apart from her pre race warm up going viral, so I don't know if she has the personality to carry a series, and isn't as well known as Sophie was prior to filming either.

The other 2 mentioned in the article won't happen. Hell would freeze over before they cast a plus size Bachelorette, and Davina was one of the most disliked women on TV this year, IMO there is no way they are casting her as the Bette. A contestant on Bach though could be a possibility....

https://www.pedestrian.tv/film-tv/hurdler-michelle-jenneke-rumour-bachelorette/
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:08 pm

Network Ten 'to announce Lisa Hyde as Australia's new Bachelorette'

https://dailym.ai/2JFjMwa

Looks like we will know very soon
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:31 pm

Oh wow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:38 pm

Definitely looks like Lisa's got the gig.  I'm not excited about her being Lead TBH.  She's OK, but we hardly saw anything of her on BiP and what they did show was ho-hum at best IMO.  I suspect she probably wasn't their first choice, or maybe they played down her relationship with Luke because they had this in mind. Either way, I'm "meh" on her.

Meet your next Bachelorette! Bachelor In Paradise's Lisa Hyde is tipped to follow up Sophie Monk's famous role when it's announced on The Project

Her previous attempts at finding love on The Bachelor and Bachelor In Paradise ended in heartbreak.

But Lisa Hyde looks set to try her luck a third time - as Australia's next Bachelorette.

According to The Daily Telegraph, the 30-year-old is a favourite for the role, which will be announced on Monday's episode of The Project.

Lisa was a runner-up on Blake Garvey's season of The Bachelor back in 2014.

But she was left heartbroken when Blake rejected her in the dramatic season finale in favour of Sam Frost.

More recently, Lisa dated Luke McLeod after the pair met on Bachelor In Paradise - but their holiday romance didn't last.

Lisa and Luke split acrimoniously amid rumours that he had been unfaithful.

Luke later admitted that the trust was broken in their relationship and that he was to blame.

During an appearance on The Project earlier this month, Lisa hinted that she could be the next Bachelorette.

'That's a really tough one for me,' Lisa said when asked if she would return to the Bachelor franchise.

'Maybe if I had a chance to see the line-up going in, but I really want to meet someone the old-fashioned way.'

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Network Ten for comment.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:40 pm

I agree @bobette. I’m a little underwhelmed and I remember how she struggled with expressing her feelings in Blake’s season. I don’t know about this one if it’s true?!!
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:44 pm

Now this. This won’t happen as I can’t see them announcing her as Bachelorette prior to BIP finishing. Looks like we are in for a recycled lead though with all this swirling around

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/bachelor-in-paradise/ali-oetjen-to-become-the-next-bachelorette-47863
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:38 pm

How underwhelming ugh. If they were going to recycle, they should've picked Nikki.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:44 pm

Maybe it much more like who wants the gig. Are there no other candidate who's interested in a bit of publicity.
Who is this Lisa person? And was she a fan favorite?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:49 pm

Ali ? Lisa? no thanks!!! jeez i agree @ThankMeLater it should be Nikki if it has to be recycled lead.......
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:56 pm

Idlemess wrote:Maybe it much more like who wants the gig. Are there no other candidate who's interested in a bit of publicity.
Who is this Lisa person? And was she a fan favorite?

Lisa was F2 in Blakes season where he proposed to Sam Frost but then dumped her for his f3 Rolling Eyes it was a mess anyway then Lisa went on BIP Australia and hooked up with Luke from Sophie's season.  Unfortunately Luke cheated on her..so now she is peed off so i guess she probably makes the most sense if Nikki turns it down.. imo she wasn't fan fave on her season i would say Sam Frost was(who ended up being Australia's 1st bachette).....i hope that all makes sense!  dizzy

ETA it would be funny if Lisa another contestant from the train wreck of Blakes season to become bachette....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess