SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:10 am

@GuardianAngel thank you  bestbud! it could mean nothing but fun to try see what patterns there may be sleuthing
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@GuardianAngel thank you  bestbud! it could mean nothing but fun to try see what patterns there may be sleuthing

Like the tags by GlowByBeca means nothing?  HA!  Little things can be the biggest clues.  You're onto something here for sure, IMO.  Great pickup yes

Todd is looking a very likely F1 at this stage IMO.  

My only issue with that so far he seems great and is I was hoping Ali would choose someone I didn't like so we could see more of the good ones on BiP.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:05 am

@Bobette Too true about glowbybeca cantstopl  (I noticed they have a new tanning person this year for the show so will have to see if there are clues like Bec gave)

I can see Todd as a contender - now watch them put a heart emoji for one of the next contestants laugh out loud 

There's time yet to dislike. Only way to go is down as is so often is the case with contestants early season laugh out loud

Woman's day with their capture about Todd possibly being the one to win

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette Too true about glowbybeca laugh out loud (I noticed they have a new tanning person this year for the show so will have to see if there are clues like Bec gave)

I can see Todd as a contender - now watch them put a heart emoji for one of the next contestants laugh out loud 

There's time yet to dislike - only way to go is down as is so often is the case with contestants early season laugh out loud

cantstopl So true.  He might be another Cam though who only gets better the more you see.  Forever the optimist here.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:29 am

@Bobette aw Cam forever  PINKHEART I do hope there are some lovely men this season. I didn't care for Sophie's cast overall and hope they cast some good ones to watch. Need a cast more like S2, something for everyone laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:49 pm

not sure where to put this but like we predicted brooke possibly next bisexual bachelorette

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/brooke-first-bisexual-bachelorette-51507

Would you take on the role as the first bisexual Bachelorette?

"If Australia's ready for it, then let's do it! I don't know how I would deal with that, but who knows? I think everything happens for a reason. "
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:16 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:not sure where to put this but like we predicted brooke possibly next bisexual bachelorette

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/brooke-first-bisexual-bachelorette-51507

Would you take on the role as the first bisexual Bachelorette?

"If Australia's ready for it, then let's do it! I don't know how I would deal with that, but who knows? I think everything happens for a reason. "

Oh what a surprise! :dripdrip Called it from day one if this happens.  laugh out loud  

Would Brooke really want to do it though?  I'm not convinced.  Same concept with a different Lead I could definitely see happening though.  

The normal format is becoming stale - they need to spice it up with something other than celebrity Leads for the show to survive long term IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:03 am

After three days, DM have finally published a story about Mr Perfect's revealing IG pics.  
I wonder how many times Josh had to redraft this before the legal team would allow it.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 3806527698

Bobette wrote:rofl cantstopl Josh, Josh, it's like you're... reading my mind. I think you forgot to credit the forum for this one mate!

Anyway I like it - this should stuff up TPTB's "Mr Perfect" plotline before it even gets off the ground.  Oh we are BAD.  laugh out loud

The Bachelorette EXCLUSIVE: Ali Oetjen's 'Mr Perfect' Charlie Newling poses for a cheeky nude Christmas card... as it emerges gay dating app Grindr wanted it for their website

By Joshua Fox For Daily Mail Australia

The Bachelorette contestants usually come with some minor claim to fame, whether it be a modelling portfolio or small acting roles.

And for Charlie Newling, who viewers will soon be watching romance Ali Oetjen, his moment in the spotlight appears to be an eyebrow-raising nude Christmas card.

The Sydney-based builder previously celebrated the birth of Jesus Christ by posing with his genitalia in a Santa hat alongside his friend Leo back in December 2016.

The picture proved so popular on Instagram that even gay dating app Grindr wanted permission to share it across their social media platforms.

'The festive season is upon us! Let's have a laugh this year and be happy and listen to Mariah Carey and Justin Bieber and celebrate our differences, naked bodies and roast turkey,' Charlie's friend Leo captioned the cheeky snap.

Leo added several hashtags, including: 'gay Christmas', 'gay muscle' and 'insta gay'.

Grindr then commented below the picture: 'We here at Grindr want to celebrate our LGBTQ community with a collage of fun holiday pics shared on our Instagram page.

'And we'd love to use this one. If you approve, will you please DM us the photo?'

It is unclear if either Leo or Charlie responded to Grindr or if their photograph ended up appearing as part of the app's 2016 Christmas campaign.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:21 am

DM catching up on our other research too it seems.  Come on now Josh, that's two articles in a row where you haven't given credit where it's due.  I thought you were one of the journos who played fair!

The Bachelorette EXCLUSIVE: Two new suitors are revealed as Gold Coast model Wesley Ford and Perth sales representative Todd King... a week before the season premiere

By Joshua Fox For Daily Mail Australia

Ali Oetjen's journey to find love on The Bachelorette begins next Wednesday.

And Daily Mail Australia can reveal two new suitors who could potentially steal her heart: Gold Coast model Wesley Ford and Perth sales representative Todd King.

The men join the ranks of the confirmed contestants, including Sydney builder Charlie Newling, aspiring sports broadcaster Daniel Hobley and dancer Ivan Krslovic.

Todd, the 26-year-old sales rep from Perth, is believed to go far on the show.

'Holy guacamole, this guy is hot!' Ali declared in an early teased that featured the baby-faced suitor arriving dressed as a medieval knight.

Todd previously studied journalism and is believed to be working for Nutrition Warehouse in Joondalup.

While it seems Todd has lived a relatively quiet life in comparison to the other suitors, he will soon be fighting Wesley Ford for Ali's attention.

The long-haired Queenslander is listed on Star Now as a professional 'Actor, Extra, Model, TV Presenter, Radio Presenter.'

His online biography reads: 'Happy and ready to keep growing and learning new skills in the entertainment and modelling industry.

'Everyday hobbies involve riding my motorbike, surfing, traveling, painting and finding new adventures.'

Wesley previously starred in a television advert for Mitsubishi Triton in 2017.

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Network Ten for comment.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:42 am

Taking the credit themselves, is just not nice. What does it matter to them if they link our forum. We constantly post their links as per forum rules.

Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:02 am

Is “lied about his lifestyle” code for “doesn’t have enough money for me”? laugh out loud

Good luck to Ali’s Mr Perfect, I hope you’ve got enough cash to keep Princess Ali in the manner to which she is accustomed. Hometowns will be the big decider for Ali, whoever has the best house at hometown will be F1 IMO Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 2498057887

https://celebrity.nine.com.au/2018/10/02/15/55/the-bachelorette-australia-ali-oetjen-grant-kemp-lifestyle
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:24 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Is “lied about his lifestyle” code for “doesn’t have enough money for me”? laugh out loud

Good luck to Ali’s Mr Perfect, I hope you’ve got enough cash to keep Princess Ali in the manner to which she is accustomed. Hometowns will be the big decider for Ali, whoever has the best house at hometown will be F1 IMO Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 2498057887

https://celebrity.nine.com.au/2018/10/02/15/55/the-bachelorette-australia-ali-oetjen-grant-kemp-lifestyle

I thought exactly the same thing, @Dirty Street Pie.   Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 3806527698

There have been so many "pro Ali" articles this week and it's really annoying me.  IMO she's just reading from the script the Ch 10 publicity department gave her.  Couldn't string a sentence together to defend herself before (and still not denying it, so...)

Meanwhile, LAMBCHOPS!!! :sprinklehearts

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 I4eBKTr

Source

Look at that cute cheeky grin. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess