SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:59 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:WT actual F am I reading here? Surely they’re too far in to can her now? This is just Sportsbet trying to get money for free because anyone who bets on it loses if Ali stays as Bette.

No, "bets are VOID" if Ali continues as Lead.  Not all in betting.  Which means Sportsbet would have to refund all bets.  Sportsbet do not like giving money back.  Something's going on guys... OMG can you imagine the frenzy if she has walked out.  Not to mention the lawsuits for breach of contract... Oh to be a fly on the wall at Osher's place right now.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:11 am

I don't think they have time to film The Bachelorette all over again with another lead.

This is 2nd week of The Bachelor and another 6 weeks to go. They cant film another new series in 6 weeks.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:30 am

Enough wrote:I don't think they have time to film The Bachelorette all over again with another lead.

This is 2nd week of The Bachelor and another 6 weeks to go. They cant film another new series in 6 weeks.

IMO they could, if they had all the dates in the back yard of the mansion, cut the cheese platter budget, and put the money towards additional freelance editors/post production crew (joking but not joking)

They put together a season of BiP US after the Corrine scandal and they lost about 50% of their filming time there, plus I could see one of the ex-MAFS desperados being fame hungry enough to jump at the chance.  

Question is, would they bother?  Ch 10 is in flux right now with pilot week.  Anything could happen.  Bette could easily get replaced IMO.  We joked about Ali killing the franchise but maybe she actually has.

And if so I think the greatest tragedy is: WE WILL NEVER GET TO MEET SHEEP MAN. *single tear rolls down cheek*

ETA:  Let's keep an eye on Nick's girls SM activity especially Brooke (https://www.instagram.com/b_rooklynb/).  If anyone suddenly drops off the radar, we might have a do-over with new Lead on our hands.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:11 pm

How far along in filming were they at the last Ali spotting?

Could they make it the most dramatic Bette ever...for real. They show everything filmed up to that point...including the freak out or whatever. Then have a REAL MTA with them spilling the beans with what went on. The rest of the time the show would have aired, replace with reruns...or would they have time to film BIP to slot in there?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:47 pm

I believe they could still air what they have and I’m sure they have people who would be frantically rewriting the narrative to fit the storyline. For the first time ever I’m interested in bachette 18
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:26 pm

Sprite wrote:How far along in filming were they at the last Ali spotting?

Could they make it the most dramatic Bette ever...for real. They show everything filmed up to that point...including the freak out or whatever. Then have a REAL MTA with them spilling the beans with what went on. The rest of the time the show would have aired, replace with reruns...or would they have time to film BIP to slot in there?

Last publicised date was this one where she drove blonde pretty boy around the block (reported on 02/08 but it took place the previous Wed, 25/07) and then on 08/08 there were reports of the show being "marred by controversy," with her having a "meltdown" and kicking someone out for discussing her cheating.  So last reported date was almost a month ago....   Suspect

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 XhUxpDr
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:19 pm

What’s to say when Ali had a meltdown the men decided she wasn’t worth their attention. If the men thought Ali really was a cheat (maybe the guy kicked out had inside info?) I can’t see them vying to be F1. And if the show is canned to pay top dollar for more men would surely bankrupt Channel 10. I guess they could ask the men to come back for a second try at love (personally I wonder how many are genuine).
BIP is supposed to start filming in a few months so filming another Bachelorette series might be pushing it IMO.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:33 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:How far along in filming were they at the last Ali spotting?

Last publicised date was this one where she drove blonde pretty boy around the block (reported on 02/08 but it took place the previous Wed, 25/07) and then on 08/08 there were reports of the show being "marred by controversy," with her having a "meltdown" and kicking someone out for discussing her cheating.  So last reported date was almost a month ago....   Suspect

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 XhUxpDr

How many episodes in would that be? 2 or 3? And I don't remember, but how many episodes does the Bette usually have?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:39 pm

"Ali not bachelorette" thing both with Sportsbet and with media has been going on since before she even started filming and it was bs then as it is now imo.

As posted in the filming thread here, this week is Finale Week going by Ali's filming schedule matching Georgia's so filming should wrap up this week with FRC. 

Hopefully there will be some sightings or media. May need to watch Osher, Helen and others on the show for some clues :detective

ETA: with GL's season there were no pics or media for 20 days before FRC when sleuthing back then so it's not out the norm for things to be more quiet the last weeks of filming media-wise.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:23 pm

I prefer my version of events where Ali throws a tantrum and storms off set like Veruca Salt when she didn't get an Oompaloompa and then TPTB have to digitally graft her face onto a body double with CGI just to finish the season...

...but your interpretation probably makes more sense.  smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:08 am

I found the mansion The Bachelor stayed this season. (The mansion is now at the northern beaches)

If The Bachelorette also stay in the same mansion, then filming will end soon. The mansion is rented till 1 Sept based on listing on airbnb.

Currently the girls on The Bachelor were staying at 1059 Spicer Rd, Oxford Falls.

Brooke's navigator showed the location of the Bachelor's den at Belrose.
With further investigation the address of the mansion is 221-227 Forest Way, Belrose.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/finance/real-estate/sydney-nsw/sydney-mansion-where-2018-the-bachelor-was-filmed/news-story/554af2f3a15d77ebbc31cc96019bc954

https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/22928970

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:11 am

They should be filming the home visits this 2 week

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess